Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels & Demons {KayLove x rskde}

KayLove

Seaside Sun Bather
Name: Olesya
(Literally translating to holy or blessed in most ancient languages)
Species: Powers Angel

Visiual

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 165 lbs
Hair: Light blonde, almost white, usually framing her face and weaving its way down to the middle of her back.
Eyes: They are a light gold with rings of green around the center.
Wings: Something that is very important to every angel are their wings for the simple fact that they wear them proudly, only willing them to go unseen when around humans. Olesya's are something special, each feather starts out as gold and fades into an ivory white. Her wings shine and dazzle in the sun, catching the light where ever she may be.
Body Type: Olesya is tall and slender with curves that a human would call curvaceous and desired. Her breasts being about 34C and large hips that cause her walk to sway more than usual if they were smaller. She is toned and tanned with hardly any birthmarks, after all she is an angel.
Unique Characteristics: Like most angels she has markings of divinity on her body, as she is so close to heaven it seems to rub off on each angel differently. On Olesya she gained golden markings all over her body, taint shimmering tattooed like drawings all over her body that curl and fan over in thin lines.

Armor: When in angelic form she wears the armor that you see in the picture although the top does form more of a corset, a soft gold metal corset that hugs to her form and covers anything vital. Not that an angel can be killed very easily but it does help to have it there.
Clothing: When in human form Olesya tends to stick to simple clothes, white dresses, jean's and a t-shirt, but over the years she has began to favor wearing high heels... Strange, she knows, but she adores them.

Weapons: Olesya carries with her at all times duel blades as well as throwing daggers.

Name: Jay.
(Given this name when he descended from heaven)
Species: Fallen Angel Commander

Visiual

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 178 lbs
Hair: Pitch black and military short, spiked up in the front. Specs of red line his hair, almost giving an illusion of blood flowing on top of his head.
Eyes: His irises are pitch black, like his hair have red specs thrown in there, the whites of his eyes often change to a dark red when he is angry or using his powers.
Wings: The once proud, strong pure ivory wings that came from his back when he was an angel are now tattered and pitch black, but that doesn't make them weak and frail, they are still as powerful, the corruption of hell having given them a look away from the Angels.
Body Type: Jay has a strong body, both in human and his true form, a six pack of abs layer his stomach along with strong legs, which is odd considering how often he actually uses them to get around. All over his chest and face bear the markings of whips and other scars, from his first moments in Hell, where they destroyed his former Angelic self. Scars crisscross along his face and neck, and make their way down to his chest and back where they come to a sudden halt.
Unique Characteristics: His once beautiful markings of divinity have been corroded, black specs, like tattoos, line his arms with images of terror when he is in his true form, they go back to simple tattoos when he is a human, the true rubbing of Hell stay when he is in his true form, and just go back to being tattoos as a human.

Armor: When in his true form, he wears an amazing set of black armor, but never a helmet. The armor extends from his neck to his feet, including pitch black boots made from the same materials of the rest of the armor, which is a metal from Hell, strong enough to deflect Human bullets and take some hits from the Angel weapons before faltering, the armor also goes from his chest to his arms and hands. The armor is marked with faces, each Angel he kills finds his or her place on the armor.. There are around twenty faces on it, each face making a horrifying expression of pain, as if it's the last thing they felt.
Clothing: When in human form Jay wears a t-shirt and jeans, seemingly a lazy choice, but in reality it's honestly just the look he enjoys. A pitch black pair of aviators with silver rimming sit on top of his forehead, and he wears steel toed boots like he's never worn tennis shoes, all day and every day. Tattoo jackets line his arms down to the joint to connect his upper arms to his wrists, each black tattoo shows a different image of human misery..

Weapons: Jay is always sure to carry his dual set of spathas, which are made from the same metal as his armor is, not really taking on any uniqueness other than the fact the curved blade can deflect and damage other blades.

It seemed that the world of humans was ever letting itself get into trouble, darkness always creeping up, chaos reigning, and hatred seeping into everything. But the balance of good and evil never tipped too far to once side, of course there were moments, like in war, where darkness would take the lead and even a good soldier might become infected from all of the horrors that he had seen. It never seemed to last for long though, a new human was born every day, every moment, a pure life form so grand that it balanced out the evil and gave new life for something good.

For Olesya this battle would never end, she was one of the powers that protected man from the ultimate evils of their worlds. But even she saw the gray where others did not, others like herself only saw the black and the white no shade in between. She was different, but not in a way that she could ever be proud of....

"Commander, I came as soon as I could, there were some a couple of lesser fallen angels that needed to be taken care of before I left my post." said Olesya as she folded her wings in and stepped down onto the grand entry way of the heavenly gates, nothing was truly tangible in heaven, everything was simply what you willed it to be, pure light that seemed to hum to life as Olesya stepped upon it.

An older angel, a Dominion angel names Azale, raised his head from looking down upon Earth, thousands of miles below them to glance at the warrior armed Powers angel before him. "Olesya, time and time again you have proven your prowess in battle, to help the humans. Protect them. Your job as of this night is to protect a single human," and so he gave her her mission and she was off. The decent to earth was one that she was not fond of but she had gotten used to it over time, and each time it never failed to come to mind that she was falling from grace.

Her mission was simple, and one that she was not used to, although angel's did meddle in the human world, often, they did not often stop fate from taking its course. But tonight she would, she was to protect a single human male from dying tonight, because he was fated for very large things and from what Azale was telling her his death was to be anything but natural.

Olesya landed in New York, New York, on the top of one of the many tall sky scrapers that she found to be stunning, but she had no time to admire the work as she stepped of the ledge of the building and dropped hundreds of feet only to land, standing and in her human form, no human would be able to see her until she started to walk, her armor turning from metal to a simple black and white dress, white high heels, and her light blonde hair down and around her exposed shoulders while her dress exposed the curves of her body. She was to go out tonight, seeing as her mission was out, celebrating his birthday, maybe... Or maybe it was some other... She shook her head and cleared her thoughts a she walked down the busy streets, no one paid her any mind, to them she was simply another beautiful human.

Arriving at her destination she headed straight for the door, it was a club, called "Thorn" she didn't care for the name.

The bouncer gave Olesya a once over before opening the velvet rope for her and allowing her into the club. The club was beautiful by any standard, a large clear bar wrapped around the side, topped with a dark red wood and rows upon rows of liquid lining the back wall, bartenders running here and there smiling to make good tips. There was a dance floor set into the ground, you had to move down two steps to get to the pale glowing floor, tables, couches and other amenities were posted everywhere. Before her was a grand stare case, the ones you see in movies, that led up to what she assumed was the V.I.P area.

The angel made her way to the bar and slipped into an empty stool, crossing her legs before spinning around to order a drink, the bartender was young and handsome for a human, "What can I get you?" he asked with a charming smile.

"Martini, dry, two olives." she replied over the music, although alcohol never actually affected angels it was good to keep up the appearances. As her drink was made she looked around the club, the base making her forever beating heart pound along with it, until she found him. The man that she was to be protecting was out with who she assumed were some friends, all male, laughing and sitting at a table watching the women dance before them.

"Here you go." said the bartender and she paid him, a heavy tip, she didn't truly need money after all it just appeared when she was in human form.

She turned back to watch her mission and sipped her drink, for now she would simply stay back, no other action was needed until she sensed danger. For now he was safe, he literally had an angel over his shoulder...

The world of humans was full of souls to consume, full of light that could be so easily corrupted by darkness, and that was Jay's job, to ensure the world would one day be swallowed by their darkness. He sits in a stone room, in his true form. He taps his foot against the ground as if waiting for something to happen.

Then his Commander appears in front of him, his arms crossed. "What happened?" He asks Jay, his eyebrows raised. "Let's just say one angel came down and took out two of YOUR best men." Jay responds. "It's not my fault you wouldn't let me take my flight with me, you insisted on using you soldiers because they are 'the best' but I guess an angel just literally proved you wrong." He says to the Commander.

The demon chain of command was odd, you had the more powerful fallen angels, such as Jay... And then you had demons and imps, this Commander, being a demon, was outranked by Jay even though Jay was only a flight leader. "Enough with your bullshit, Big Wing wants you on the surface to cause some trouble in New York, there's a man there in a nightclub called 'Thorn'.. Really an odd place, but you are to kill this man and collect his soul." The demon says to Jay, Jay simply nods, he wasn't going to defy an order to go get some action on the surface.

Jay leaves the room and flies up until he is in the subway system of New York City, an odd and very loud place, some memory clicks in his mind for a moment but he simply shakes it off, switching to his human form, one of his spatha's tucked into his waistband, he moves out of the subway and towards the club, he sees the bouncer and grins, greeting the Imp in the demon language.

"Jay, it is good to see you, an odd woman walked in, she has marks of divinity." The Imp says, his high pitched voice seeming just plain weird on such a big man. "Nonsense, humans have tattoos all over these days, for instance." Jay says, rolling up his left sleeve to show off his tattoo. "Anyway, wish me luck." He says before walking inside, taking in the scene around him.

The loud noises and all of the happy people make him sick, but at least the bar is nice and dark, he spots a lady sitting by herself and then sees his target, having a good time on the dance floor with his mates. He approaches the lady, placing a hand on her shoulder and greeting her in English. "Hey, you wanna dance?" He asks her, his eyebrows raised, a grin plastered on to his face. All fake of course, he wants nothing to do with this woman, he only wants his target, and using this dance might be his advantage.

Olesya drained her martini in once long pull and picked out the olives to eat just as a hand was placed on her shoulder. She froze on her seat and had to mentally stop herself from grabbing the hand and throw the wielder of the hand over and onto the bar before her.

She turned in her seat and looked at the dark haired man before her, he was handsome, in a dark kind of way, she instantly didn't like him. There was a darkness that clung to him, but humans often were attracted to Olesya simply because of her light, she radiated it, and seeing as that is what their souls were craving they were attracted to it like moths especially ones with darkness such as the man before her.

"Has anyone ever told you that smiling doesn't suit you?" she asked as she brushed the hand off of her shoulder as she stood and started towards the dance floor, dancing might help her look more normal, who comes to a club and simply sits there? No one.

"That wasn't a no though." she said over her shoulder and started down to the dance floor, her heels clicking and lights flashing over the dance floor, "Lets go." she didn't even like dancing, but then again it was similar to fighting and that was something that she did like.

She took the last step onto the floor and made her way into the crowd so that the human was in her sight but far enough from her to not draw suspicion, he was currently dancing with a small brunette and looked to be intoxicated. She wondered what was so special about this man.

But she didn't wonder for long as a new song started to play and she raised her arms over her head and started to move her hips to the music, glancing over her shoulder to see if the man was coming along or if he had run off.

He follows her on to the dance floor, chuckling lightly. "A smile would suit your face anyday, beautiful." He comments. Ugh.. He thinks to himself, he is glad this was a one time thing. He dances with her, dancing with her, for the moment she is looking away he is a flash of darkness, slicing straight through the man before returning to the woman's side, continuing to dance with her.

A scream echoes throughout the club, causing everyone to become dead silent, the DJ turns off the music and more screams cut through the silence. In the middle of the dance floor is the body of the target, sliced cleanly in two pieces, his torso and his legs. Blood pools out from his open parts. But the worst part is his face, it is no longer there, where it had once been is now just blank, Jay had absorbed the man's soul, anything that made him by that identity was no longer a part of him, he was now just a body.

Jay tries to look as horrified as possible by the scene, to ensure the divine his Imp was talking about wasn't suspicious of him, but on the inside he is giggling like a child, excited by his success and in such an easy manner as taking a human to dance with him. Police sirens echo outside, people begin filing out of the building, still terrified of what they thought they saw.

It seemed to happen in a flash of pure darkness one moment the man was dancing with her and the next he was gone and her assignment was dead. She had not been expecting this, not been expecting some being being here tonight, she simply thought that he was to die of natural causes. Not cut in half... With no face. Unlike the chaos around her Olesya simply observed and knelt down to put a hand on the still warm dead man's, his soul was gone.

Her angelic eyes flashed a deadly gold as she disappeared through the crowd, away from her 'partner' and towards the entrance where the imp bouncer was. She had known what he was the instance he had looked upon her, seeing right through his weak magics.... But somehow someone just as powerful as her had slipped through. And she wanted to know who.

The bouncer was outside still making sure people weren't entering and quicker than a flash of lightning she took the large man's arm in a vice like grip and with a single bound of her legs they were up upon the roof of the club.

"Imp!" she hissed, as she through down the bouncer onto the roof, it cracked from the throw, "What other dark beings came into that club tonight?" she asked as her tattoos started to glow a faint gold.

The imp started to crawl back from her, "I-I don't know nothin'! I swear!" said the high pitched large man.

"I know when you are lying, creature." she said as she took out a dagger from attached to her thigh holster, "Someone killed my ward, I want to know who it was. Tell me and your decent back to hell will be quick." she said in an almost bored tone as she threw the dagger at the imp stabbing the false form in the leg and pinning him to the rooftop.

Jay watches her leave. Interesting.. He thinks to himself as he follows her, watching her take the imp before taking in a deep breath, using the shadows of the night to appear on the rooftop behind her, he begins clapping his hands. "And I thought my friend here was clever, excellent job.." He says to her, his face completely void of expression. "Why don't you let my friend go and we can talk peacefully, eh?" He offers, he is still in his human form, he doesn't look dangerous, but she still hasn't seen his true form.

He feels the cool metal of his spathas touch his bare back, he knows that if she were to so much as throw one of those daggers at him he would be able to easily deflect it, but he has not yet seen her Melee skills, which might make for a challenge when the time arises. "Please, my friend has done nothing wrong, you don't understand the pain Imps feel when they are destroyed in this world, they must be regenerated, and that is shameful for their flight wing and their mates, I used to think angels solved things peacefully, not by the blade." He presses, attempting to appeal to her sense of honor.

He is treading on dangerous grounds, constantly testing the angel to find her weak spots, honor maybe? Or losing a ward? All of these thoughts flicker into his mind as he thinks about his next move, which would be the difference between life or death if it came down to it.

(( Sorry if my posts aren't long enough. )

(No, dont worry, you are doing well.)

Olesya barely even turned to see the person that was now on the roof with her, recognizing the voice as the man that had asked her to dance. So he had been something dark, something so dark that she couldn't sense it in his human form. How fascinating.... she thought to herself as she thought of the best course of action, there was no way that she was letting this go, she had failed her mission.

She laughed at Jay's remarks, "All demon's deserve pain, it is my honor to keep them down there, in hell where they belong. You must be thinking of the angels that are sent here for nothing but peace, I am the one that get their hands dirty," she said as she threw another dagger at the Imp and it screamed in a high pitch, before disintegrating into ash and a fiery blaze, "I'm sure he will crawl his way back up here some day." she said as she finally turned to face the man, her tattoos had dimmed but her eyes still burned with a heavenly blaze.

"I never caught your name." she said as she arched a delicate brow, "Not that I need to know, I think I killed two of your mates earlier today. They made a mess, but I cleaned it all up. No one recalls that they were ever there."

He winces when he watches the Imp disintegrate, his fists curling up into balls, the color red begins to take over the whites of his eyes before he calms down, letting his fists go back into their resting state, his eyes returning to normal. "My name is Jay, and those two Fallen Angels you killed earlier were imbeciles sent by a petty demon commander to ensure I don't destroy San Francisco before Big Wing gets to take it over." He says to her, watching her carefully.

"If you're the one who does all of the dirty work, then I think we'll have some fun, eh? If you believe al demons should burn in hell, then maybe you should join them." He says, the tattoos hidden under his sleeve seem to ink down his left arm, swirling together until they are touching his hand. "I think they call this game tag on this planet, but this time it's life or death for you, if I touch you.. Your beautiful wings will turn black and you'll fall into hell, where you'll be made into someone like me, sound fun?" He asks her before allowing the ink to separate from his arm.

"Or you could also just attack me and we can get this petty game over with, I've already completed my assignment, you've failed yours and I think it's hilarious how much of a temper tantrum you've thrown so far.. So what's your choice? Although I am a being of Hell, I once lived in the sky with you and your brothers and sisters, it was beautiful.." He says as if in complete jealousy. "But now I've made it my mission to make this place a Hellish paradise, Ohhhh it'll be amazing.."

She turned just in time to see the Jay's hands relax and she couldn't help but wonder if he actually cared for the creature that she had just destroyed, had they been friends? Old acquaintances? She was curious to find out. "Fun?" her ears perked at the notion the dead demon forgotten, "I do love a good game, can't remember the last time I played a game." she said with an almost nostalgic smile, "Centuries maybe, since the Roman's had their games, now that was fun."

"Why don't we make it even better?" she asked as she summoned heavenly flames into her palms of her hands and it began to surround her body, "You remember this dont you?" she asked as the thin layer of flame looked like a film over her, like a gloss of some sort while each hand held a small ball of light, "The light of god? The burning bush? The heavens cleansing blaze? So many names, but it all has one purpose to burn anything evil that it touches...." she looked down to admire her flamed hands and now burning tattoos, she hadn't even returned to her angelic state yet.

"Don't you want to come back? To heaven? Don't you miss it? It is a beautiful place... I could cleans you of your darkness, give you peace." she said with a soft smile knowing that he wouldn't accept it but offering it none the less.

He takes a step forward, a dark smile touching his face. "You know, the reason I was knocked from heaven is because I helped someone get in, would you risk all of that?" He asks her, they are so close to each other they are almost touching, the flames don't seem to scare him all that much. "What you don't understand is that even angels can commit themselves to evil, they can cleanse themselves completely on accident, you shattered the soul of an innocent creature, the only reason he is an imp is because he died centuries ago, and he wanted to commit himself to the Roman Gods, so he was struck down." He says to her.

He begins to change, armor forming itself around his t-shirt and jeans, his eyes changing back to their blood red state, he seems to radiate shadows and darkness, his spatha's find their place at his sides. Scars crisscross all over his body, showing his true form to her. "The real question is if you're just going to touch me with that fire there or actually get the guts to fight me head on, which will it be? Spending a few hundred years regenerating isn't exactly fun, but I'll be back for you, wouldn't you rather spend some time together or just wipe me off the face of the earth?" He asks her with a chuckle, his left hand gliding down to one of his spatha's.

His scars glow black, they are replaced with markings, his armor seems to scream as the faces of angels reflect across it, a new one has been added to the collection, but he is no angel. "Help.." Says a faint voice before the face disappears. "You must understand that I would enjoy having a lovely face like yours added to my collection of souls, you seem to have a strong identity and I like that, maybe I'll consume you and take some of your powers for myself when I receive my promotion to Commander." He says, placing his free hand over his arm, her flames have no effect over him. "We lied to each other, my power would never make you Fallen, and yours would never be able to cleanse me." He says, his dark smile changing into a wicked grin as he realizes this personal victory.

"I didn't offer to bring you back up there," she pointed to the night sky, "I meant wipe you off the planes all together, so you'd cease to exist. But whatever helps you feel better." she said in a strong voice as he moved forward, "As for that creature, it was not of God's creation, it did not deserve to be here." she said, "Did you care for it? Was it a friend?" she asked, honestly curious.

Her heartbeat pounded as she felt him get close and watched at he changed before her, she had never seen a creature like himself change so close before, but she had to admit that it was something amazing to watch. She was almost transfixed as she examined the faces in his armor.

"I have nothing but time, its a curse. But spend it with you? Perhaps not." she said as she watched him move and her flames did nothing... that... That wasn't possible... If he was pure evil and she knew that he must be... Then he would be rolling in agony right now...

"That's not possible...." she said in shock as she took a step back from him away from his touch, stepping in the ashes of the fallen Imp, "You shouldn't be able to do that, these are the fires of God, holy, pure." she said, still in shock as she began to change into her angelic form, her metal corset slipping over her torso like liquid gold, golden metal gauntlets wrapped themselves around her arms while golden thigh high metal boots slipped over her legs, her blades resting against each hip and last but not least her wings were folded behind her, gold and shining as the flames still graced her skin.

"Him, what you angels don't seem to understand is that you're no so perfect yourselves, you claim to be free of sin when you commit plenty everyday, God just ensures to look the other direction when you do, I was once a good angel, I had sympathy and apparently it got me thrown off, I don't personally like destroying little imbeciles such as yourself but I have to admit, a new face to admire is always welcome." He says to her, taking a step backwards, his hand slides one of his spatha from his side, the unholy blade seems to reflect in the moonlight, casting a menacing glow upon his face.

"Now face me, and die." He says, his voice sounds like blades clashing together as he lunges forward, trying to catch her off guard while she has just changed into her armor. His crooked blade is at the ready if she retaliates, just a tiny swipe down could catch the guards of her daggers, his other spatha hangs freely at his other side.

He moves with extreme speed, the faces on his armor scream as he lunges towards her, as if the souls were afraid of the new arrival, or maybe just excited, they could never really share their feelings anyway. His feet seem to move off the ground as he is lunging towards her, supported by his magnificent wings, he could fly off at any moment unless she could somehow cut his wings, which seemed impossible for either to do to each other.

Olesya bared her teeth as her opponent and quickly unsheathed her blades and held them in front of her in an X to shield herself from his blades. They clashed together with a loud scraping sound.

"Get back you heathen!" she shouted in a ringing voice as she used a burst of pure light to push him back as her wings took flight and flew back from him at a fast speed . She was still in shock, this being was impervious, to the flame but she would not die by his hand. "I will not allow you to do this! You are simply a fallen angel! You cant just interrupt what is right and wrong!"

His other hand grabs hold of his other blade, slashing upwards, scraping against her armor with a loud screeching noise, her golden armor slowly begins to corrode. He deflects her daggers, keeping the guard of her blades in the nook of his spatha, while his other blade and constantly slicing at her, his wings pushing against her as they fly around each other in a constant battle.

The sounds of metal against metal rings throughout the night, the two seem to be equally matched as they battle it out, it continues going on and on, both of them keeping up a fight.

(Fighting scenes are not my forte, if that wasn't obvious)

Olesya watched Jay through their blur of metal upon metal. She could feel her armor crumbling away with each movement she made, not that it wouldn't come back but she didn't have time to will it back upon her leaving her chest with the dress that she had been wearing earlier on and tight against her skin.

Her teeth ground together, she spotted an opening and took it, sliding her blade into a fold of his armor and firing off a burst of pure light, the nearest three face in his armor was shattered into pieces and those pieces dissolved into light. The souls of three victims had been released. A small victory for her.

The releasing of his souls just seems to piss him off, every hit against her daggers is twice as hard now, sending vibrations through their blades. Jay looks for an opening and finds one, locking her daggers into the cross guard of his right spatha before resting the other one on her neck, her neck is in the cross guard of his blade, just kilometers away from cutting her skin.

"Drop the daggers." He says calmly. "If I feel them move your head is coming off, so I suggest you just drop them." He presses the blade into her neck a little more, causing some of her blood to dribble out on to the blade. He is grinning widely, while she had won a skirmish, he had just won the battle, keeping her daggers in his cross guard to ensure she wouldn't try to backstab him.

"Never..." she hissed as she froze in place, her thoughts speeding to how she was going to get out of this. But there was no way, not unless she wanted to live. Although pain from human objects did not cause pain, the weapon's of a fallen were quite the opposite, they caused pain to radiate into her whole body causing her to gasp in shock and pain before she dropped her blades and let them disintegrate into light once more.

Her chest was rising and falling quickly as she felt her golden blood drip down his blade, she was ready to die, not that it was the best choice but she would for her God.

He stares into her eyes, and he seems to calm down, his eyes returning to their normal state and his armor fading, leaving him in a human form. He is bruised and bloody from the fight, his side bleeding heavily, black blood pooling on to his shirt from where she had struck him. He doesn't seem to know what to do, biting the inside of his cheek before speaking to her. "Listen, I have bested you, I want to perform my friend's final rites so I am tempted to trust you while I have my back turned.." He says to her. "You don't deserve to die, which is why I am not going to kill you." He explains to her before pulling the spatha away from her neck, taking a step back and holding his side.

"You got a really nice hit on me." He admits to her, wincing in pain slightly. He still has his spatha in his hand, ready for combat if needed. "Do you feel any pain?" He asks before walking to the ashes of the Imp. "I'm trusting you.." He says before kneeling down and picking up the ashes.

Olesya decided it was best not to reply to his comments, as he was turning from her, he spared her life and there was nothing she could say to patch her wounded pride of being beaten. She did not like the feeling, her side was badly bruised, she had small cuts along her arms, a longer gash along her collar and finally the paper thin slice along her neck that still slowly dripped down her neck. But everything would heal in less than a day, there would be not scars, no mark of him ever harming her; only her memories could do that.

"Trust has nothing do do with it. I simply have a shred of respect for you now." she told him as she let her armor, what was left of it slip from her form, and leave her standing in the same dress that she had been in earlier with her wings still folded behind her, wanting to have a way to get away if she needed to. "Pain is nothing." she said, not wanting to admit that the simple slice to her neck had been one of the most painful things she had ever experienced.

"Why do you care so much about that being anyways? He's still 'alive'" she used air quotes that she had seen human's use hundreds of times, "I was always told you demons don't know how to care, no love, no compassion. What? Did he have a family to go home to? Some succubus wife perhaps?"

"He's not alive, if nobody does his rites, it will take him a millennium to regenerate.. And an imp regeneration is the most painful thing anybody could experience.." He says as he performs the rites, the dust blows away with the wind, leaving nothing there. "Angels are biased, I am a Fallen Angel, not a demon, I still have my humanity intact." He explains. "But more geared towards the killing everything side of humanity." He admits, standing and brushing off the knees of his jeans.

He turns back around and examines her. "So what now? We go our separate ways? Maybe meet again in combat one day, only God knows." He says to her. "Speaking of which, how is the old man? Haven't talked to him in what seems like a decade... Oh wait." He says with a laugh, leaning against one of the air vents on the top of the club.

Sirens wail through the night as police begin to show up at the scene, people are rushed out of the club and the police go inside to investigate.

"Humanity is a weakness that angel's cannot afford to have." she told him as she watched the blue and red lights approach them, she hated the authorities down here, thy usually only got in Olesya's way, "As for Him..." she rubbed the back of her neck and lightly traced the line on her throat, the bleeding had stopped at least but she flinched from touching it, "How would I know? He barely ever speaks to anyone below the Archangels any more." she realized that there was no need to tell him this but she did anyways.

"As for what to do..." she said as she looked at him, "You killed my ward, my mission, by all proper accounts that shouldn't have happened. I was never told that another being was to kill him, he was to die by natural causes not by a Fallen."

"Well, my so called Commander told me to kill him, so I did it." He says, wiping some from his hand on to his pant leg. "At the end of the day, a human is going to die, no matter if it is natural causes or anything else, I don't see why you Angels care so much." He says to her, locking his eyes with hers.

"Do you care about the humans? Love them? Adore them? Half of the imbeciles don't even believe in God the way he is meant to be believed in and yet you still protect them from us." He rants on. "I don't see a point."

"You are fallen, you never saw the point. He made man in the image of himself, something to be protected, loved, honored, and we were only made to die for the lives of human's." she said as she began to walk towards the edge of the roof and looked over the side at the black body bag of the dead human. "I don't see the point either..." she said to herself but she quickly straightened her shoulders and walked back to stand across from Jay, far enough away that she was sure she could block an attack.

"I am in dept to you now, as much as I hate to admit it..." she said in an annoyed voice.

He chuckles, stepping forward and offering his hand. "For future reference, my name is Jay, and you owe me nothing, it was a good fight, and I hate to see too much blood drawn from one side." He admits to her. "To be perfectly honest, I don't want to hurt angels, they are beautiful in a sense, but when you all get in the way.. That's when I don't like angels, so I suppose it's more hate towards you, and it's not your fault." He explains.

He takes a step backwards and leans against the air unit again. "I'll probably take a break after this, go to an island and just.. Sit, in complete silence, it'll be lovely and rewarding, the ass of a Commander in my chain will probably be angry that I succeeded in besting you when his two best warriors fell by your hand, excellent work on that, by the way."

Back
Top Bottom