Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drielle's Exercises

Drielle

Super-Earth
The rain was falling heavy when through the open skylight, a white and red figure hovers slowly, bringing on her arms the red-haired girl dressed in grey. The flying blonde delicately touches the room’s floor and slowly places down her friend back to her feet. Batgirl sighs, feeling her own weight again with a sad face. Her uniform was in ruins, with cuts all over her legs, exposing her skin, while a much larger cut ruined the back, exposing her right buttock almost completely. There are some cuts to the arm’s cover too, but most of the damage concentrated to her lower part. She looks to Kara and checks on her too. The Supergirl was also wounded – or at least her uniform was – but there is not much to do to a short red skirt and a top after all. Apart from some holes to the skirt, perhaps the only concerning outfit damage would be the huge cut which exposed one of the blonde’s breasts completely. The red haired checks on both uniforms and realizes their moral was that broken. “I feel as if… raped.”, she says sad, moving to an armchair in front of a huge computer in the room she uses both as headquarter, training room and bedroom. “And I am exhausted!” , completing.

Supergirl frowns, not to the attitude or the sense of defeat. That was shared by both crime fighters, for sure. She frowns when hears the word “rape”. It makes her very unease, as a sort f profane or banished word, invoking the most elementary evil. But she decides not commenting. There is no reason for that. “Listen…” – she says, trying to find the words, “We can do better next time. We just don’t know well one each other abilities. It is… expected.” Behind the mask, the red haired Batgirl’s face twists: “Expected? What was expected was me doing things right. I am not at your level. I will never be. I am just too… weak!” – she feels depressed, but the blonde, noticing how hurting it would be for a human, places a hand over her friend’s shoulder I attempting to cheer her up: “No! No! You are great! Listen, I did a lot of mistakes. I have my own share too! Sometimes it is hard for me, because this world, and my own world, expect too much from me. And all I wanted was to be a girl. It is you the heroine who decided to fight, no matter the odds!”

Batgirl rises her eyes, looking to the blonde and then stands up again, somewhat offended, yelling “What? You? You are perfect! You have nothing to shame, nothing to deal with! You are simply amazing! You fly around with a short skirt I do not tire to look at and I bet you don’t even feel shame by this… exposed breast, because you are all perfect!” – She crosses her arms like a brat girl, but tries to calm down. The blonde’s large blue eyes falls over her bat friend while a reddish blush covers her face, not holding the curiosity: “Do you think my breasts are perfect?”
Now, it is Batgirl who blushes, noticing the nature and size of the gaffe she just committed: “I was… doing a generic observation, actually. Just because our… uniforms situation!” – she keeps a serious tone to keep the dignity of the conversation, but Kara comes once again: “Do you really looks to my skirt?”, making the red haired even more uncomfortable. “Not in general. It was just because… I noticed today you lost your panties!” – She pauses and frowns, inquisitively – “How may someone loose her panties on a fight? Come on!” By instinct, Kara places her hand under the pierced skirt, feeling her few blonde pubic hairs and blushing even more: “It was… an accident.”
Turning and moving to idly press any random command to the computer, Batgirl turns, leaving Kara looking at her. But the alien blonde steps closer from behind, whispering to her friend’s ear: “I confess I feel flattered by your observations about me. As I said, I admire you very much, because even without super powers, you decided doing something dangerous, and did it. You are an amazing woman and I admire your willpower.” From the console, an alert starts blinking and buzzing, calling their attention, but it does not last long. Batgirl presses a button, canceling it, before a fast turn, in order to face her friend, and because the proximity, she cannot avoid her round and large breasts rubbing against the alien’s breast, making the half-exposed one even more exposed. Kara feels the rub but stands when batgirl faces her curious: “You were saying?” The Kriptonian nods and goes on: “I want our partnership endures, but I recognize I should follow your instructions more.” – adding a guilty tone to it. “I am the brains and you are the muscles?” – She woders, and kara completes “I am the body.”. With an amazed smirk, Batgirl rises Kara’s face to look right into her eyes. “So, is your body mine?”. The statement seems to be logic, and Kara’s body shakes to the odd situation. “You are the boss.” – This is all the Supergirl may say. “I am the Mistress.” – The red-haired heroine completes. The words gags on Supergirl’s throat with the same violence that heat and wetness hits under her red skirt.

“You are my mistress. By the honor of my ancestors.” –Kara tries to place a solemn attitude on this, lowering her body and kneeling like an honored amazon. When she raises her face again, batgirl was smiling wide, looking down, and her groin an inch in front of Kara’s face. “Will you obey anything?” – batgirl’s voice strikes her ears, but Kara’s eyes are violently dragged to the crouch before her and the way the fabric wraps, designing batgirl’s camel toe. The wideness of the hips. The female shape before her. She dreams for a few seconds before nodding ashamed, making all her blonde hair swing. The yellow-gloved hand reaches the blonde hair, forcing Supergirl’s face to that groin, as the bat crime fighter presses more and more. In silence, Kara accepts with a tear in her eyes. She has amazing and destructive powers, but she cannot fight the idea she needs that woman to rule over her. This is so against everything she ever learned, but once again, she feels powerless against the weird calling from her guts. From between her legs. In a delicious humiliating sensation, she allows her head be pressed and feels the warms and the smell. She would spend all day that way. She does not need to breath, but breathing is the only way to enjoy that sweet smell.

Releasing the Supergirl’s head, Batgirl looks down to challenge her former friend in a cold tone: “Show me how deep you are willing to go.” Not thinking much, Kara’s hands reaches the cut on batgirl’s uniform at the back which exposes the buttock, using both hands to rip apart the lower part of the grey uniform and making her new mistress naked from the utility belt down, except for the yellow boots. The mistress’ body bounces due to movement, but this time, she is more than glad having her uniform ruined. The alien heart beats faster when the kneeling blonde heroine has the chance to face the red haired bush in front of her. If Batgirls said she was perfect, Kara could not be more glad than thinking that feeling was reciprocal. First by the delicate nose and then by her closed lips, the Kryptonian feels the smooth hair over her in delight. Just a few seconds of holding back and she cannot hold her desire, turning her face a slowly rubbing her face cheek over that fur. She enjoys the mix of the texture right next to the soft white skin. Kara purrs like a tamed kitty, hearing her new owner whisper a sexy “yes”, filled by desire and a touch of secrecy. Shared desire.

Batgirl’s yellow-gloves hand reaches her belt, taking a batarang attached to a cord from it. While her blonde servant caresses her reddish bush, she smirks a little naughty about her sort of silly idea of using her crime-fighting tool to drag a small stroll over their spot, but she anticipates how much it would be useful. Kara opens her eyes and smiles, imagining what her bat mistress would be planning but silently rubs her face as she was doing, listening to the furniture’s sound crossing the room to the desired place. Batgirl rises her yellow booted leg with a smile, granting her partner full access to her wet sex. Kara feels glad, but all she can do is smile and stick out her tongue, feeling for the first time the taste of that desirable woman, and it is as sweet as the smell. Driven by her most basic and feminine instincts, Supergirl’s hand flow to under the red skirt, right after adjusting her red cape, but as soon as she touches her wet blonde sex, a zooming sound fills the room followed by a loud whipping sound. Kara jumps face to Batgirl’s use of the cord as a whip on her half-exposed butt. “No hands for now, Kara. Just do the licking to our mistress. Put your hands back.” – Batgirl says in a soft tone, making Kara more and more aroused by their new game. “Of course, my mistress. Whatever you command. I am sorry for my stupid behavior.”, Supergirl says feeling actually great on finding her place and taking a wider and deeper suck over the offered sex, making her owner moan loud in lust. That taste on her mouth, her hands crossed idly on her own back, the weight of her body on her knees in clear submission. She could not fight for Krypton. She could not fight for Earth anymore. But certainly she could fight for that woman.

A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. That is the day’s theme and Diana is very pleased to achieving that. Of course, for people like herself and Power Girl, it is not a simple task and some strategy came at hand, picking a hotel pool as the perfect place. It is a public place, for sure, but not as public as others, what helps keeping away the reporters and the media. Opening her eyes, the Wonder Woman peeks around, checking the other visitors around. Not so crowed, but there still about two dozen people around, plus, of course, the hotel’s staff. Turning her head a little bit more, she checks on Power Girl, also laying at the sun, drinking another large cup of strawberry juice.

Diana’s eyes crosses over the blonde’s skin, noticing her curves. Power Girl had power curves, especially the round breasts, but nothing on her overall shape would be considered ordinary. At other hand, Diana looks down to herself, also ample bust and hips. Both of them dressed into minimal bikinis, it becomes possible to hide their super powers by exhibiting their super curves. There is something arousing for the Greek goddess about them both exposing part of their silhouettes. As much as silently admiring her fellow and protégée’s features.

A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. Power Girl snaps her finger and order another strawberry juice, while the Wonder Woman’s mind drifts once again, this time to the general public, once again facing the fact that the public in general does not care about their powers, but about their shapes. She can notice how the men looks to them, and it bothers her a little. The only two amusing parts for her about be in such public and exposed situations – and really exciting – are when she notices the teenage boys and women. She laughs to herself, wondering if the boys gather to talk about her and look at a picture of her, masturbating t her curves. The idea is satisfying. But more satisfying becomes when Diana wonders wat the women may think about her and her body, of course. Especially married women. The Greek Guardian feels a wave of heat filling her body when struck by the thought a heterosexual and married woman would review her behavior because of her. THAT was a thrill!
A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. Diana tries to keep that in mind, while she craves her long nail on her own thighs to ease her sinful desires. As usual, she will have to wait and keep it to her bath tube. Her long personal rituals. What sort of private ritual a Greek female warrior from an island filled by women would perform? Wonder Woman’s lips almost speaks aloud the words “Self Pleasing”, but for her luck, another snap of fingers and another Strawberry juice order breaks her thoughts. Diana needs to sigh deep. In many occasions she had the desire to lay down in lust with her colleagues. The female ones, in special. But she has a reputation to grant and must be an example. “How would the others look at her, knowing she likes licking and rubbing and moaning along the other heroines?” – Diana thinks, pausing and deciding she could, at least, risk another look over Power Girl’s body, just to dream about teaching the girl one or two “Special maneuver”.

A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. Unfortunately, the barman runs out of strawberries when the next order comes from the blonde lady in the ridiculously small white and red bikini. Scratching the head, the barman is about to call the waiter. It would be a shame is the lady – without her juice supply – decides to leave the poolside along her gorgeous brunette aunt, the man assumes. “Short of strawberries, dear?” – the female voice comes from the back, where a lady dressed in top, short skirt and high heeled boots looks at him, her face covered by the mask of a clown’s painting. She smiles wide and pleasant, cocking her head and bouncing her blonde pigtails as she speaks. “You may use some of mine! I have a can full of it right here! It is organic! Planted by a friend of mine at her own home greenhouse! Yummy!” – She says, sounding friendly, a childish smile on her painted face. “uh… ok then…” – the man takes the can, believing the girl is part of the hotel’s recreation staff.

A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. Diana opens her eyes, eager to scan Power girl’s body once again. Think about that thighs, that hips, that cute face and perhaps that round breasts rubbing against her own, while they two moan loud some dirty observations about their desires. But Power Girl is not there! Diana sits over the towel, observing the spot where her partner should be, and then glancing around, in hope she would be somewhere. She sighs and stands up, her gold and red bikini digging its way between the heroine’s buttocks, but the Greek Goddess ignores this fact – or worse, even enjoys – while she walks by the pool’s area. In a given time, behind the service area, a sort of commotion is noted by the Wonder Woman, who by instinct and experience, is guided to investigate. She steps close to a bunch of men, fully distracted and mesmerized.

A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. Or it should be. A bunch of men – perhaps a dozen of them – makes a circle around the two girl, back on the service area of the hotel’s pool, right next to the door giving access to changing rooms. Over a small table, two women were playing the most interesting card game in world in front of the masculine public. One side, Haley Quinn, sits laughing and teasing and yelling “I won again!”, amused about how is easy to win a poker game when you set your own changing room. At the table’s other side, posing as Harley’s opposition, Power Girl holds a set of cards, while all the men – like crazy wolves – observes her nudity, while her bikini pieces lies over the gaming table. In disgust, Diana passes by the “wolf men”, noticing that some of them are actually holding their hardened cocks out and masturbating while Power Girl – Diana’s pupil – sits naked playing cards with that crazy clown bitch. “What are you doing? Have you gone mad?” – she asks. Power Girl stands up, making her round breasts bounce and giving a plenty view of her also well rounded and shaped butt. Her modesty covered by a small strip of golden blonde pubic hair, teasing the men present even more to the point they do not care about the discussion and even include Diana on their desires. With a cute and sleepy smile, Power Girl states in a twisted and slow tone: “I am about to win this strip poker and put her nude in front everyone!” – She laughs, as if that would be, really, a great accomplishing.

A nice day at the poolside. Just tanning and relaxing. But now Wonder Woman has to face her young partner depredating herself, taken by the alcohol effects. “We set no drinks today, remember?” – Diana asks, but Power Girl only shrugs and says “I ordered Strawberry juice!”
“It is enough, young lady!” – and all the men start to protest immediately while Diana drags her protégé into a changing room in order to preserve at least a few of her dignity, but the louder protest comes from Harley Quinn, who states “I am about to get a pussy licking! Wait!”
Filled by fury, Diana enters the small room covered by white and blue tiles, checking each private shower to check if they are alone. Standing dizzy, Power Girl just flows with the action. Diana’s eyes narrows, as she demands some sort of explanation or anything that would satisfy her rage and the spoiling of her "Nice day at the poolside”. “What do you say?” – She presses once again, but Power Girl cannot find any reasonable argument. She just went into a game. “Very well.” – Diana says coldly, knowing the Olympians demand the balance of forces. With a deep sigh, the Greek guardian sits on a bench then pulling her colleague heroine down to her lap, raising the naked bum up and starting a good, well deserved session of slapping, turning that round and delicious butt into a reddish tone while Power Girl, taken by surprise, starts yelling like a schoolgirl. At some point, she holds the tears in her eyes, recognizing the power and authority of a mature and experienced woman. Resigned, Power Girl just say “I am sorry, Diana. I will obey you and be the girl you command me to be, whatever it be! Diana listens and smirks, but says nothing, simply because she does not want to stop that moment where she could, at last, find a reason to place her hands over that delicious young body. Unfortunately, both are interrupted by the opening door. Dressed in nothing but the clown make up and her high heeled boots, Harley Quinn enters the changing room with a sheepish smiles and an index finger risen up asking: “May I be the next?”

Back
Top Bottom