Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The difference between clingy and stalker is how much you love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethElwood

Star
So I've been watching Future Diary and it has got me thinking. The real difference between being a clingy girlfriend and a stalker is how much you love a person. I've always wanted to play a Yandere rp. Have my character become the subject of a woman obsessed with everything about him. His eyes, lips, hair, every little detail about him makes her heart skip.

I am interested in a lot of different scenarios from kidnapping to Stalkhom Syndrome. I want there to be story, drama, passion. How did they meet? Did he say anything to her? Did he make a promise he forgot about? Is she a friend with the wrong idea? The possibilities are endless.

If anyone is interested in playing out a Yandere girl please feel free to PM me we can talk plots and kinks. Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope to get something going soon :)

RE: Looking for some fun (uptaded 12-23-15 new plot)

Back from a rather long hiatus. Sorry for the partners i had dropped. But im back. Suffering a recent issue with my significant other. Looking to get my mind off things for a while. Hit me up with any plot that interests you. Or plots of your own

Bump open for roleplay requests. Will play almost any role. Just send idea and we can talk.

Bump looking for a distraction tonight.

RE: Looking for some fun (uptaded 3-31-16 new plot)

Bumps looking for some fun tonight. Will be on for most of the night into early morning. Hit me up. Ideas are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom