Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pardon the Princess

Hello, my darlings
:angel:
Please forgive your sickly little angel for taking so long to find this thread.

I thought it could benefit us all at the moment since I was not at all prepared for how difficult it would be for me to balance writing and my health.
My condition is unpredictable and I am still undergoing treatment which means my intermittent absence is to be expected for some time.
I wanted to believe I could properly manage them both, but it's going to take me a while to get a feel for how everything is going to work.
I just really have needed an outlet through this whole ordeal and unfortunately it's symptoms that I experience due to my illness that keep me from being able to write most of the time.
So, if you're unwilling to wait on me from time to time, please just let me know.

But for those of you who kind enough to offer me your understanding...
I want this to be a place I can write little notes to keep you all updated on where I'm at, my condition, or where you can leave me little notes if ever you feel like it.
:blush:

I really hope this allows for any confusion or frustrations to be alleviated
Please just let me know if there is anything more I can do.

ProtagonistRP said:
I hope you feel better and look forward to having the opportunity for us to play.

Thank you so so much
❤❤❤
I'm working on getting a few replies out right now!

Google said:
Feel well soon

Thank you, dear!
I look forward to hearing your feedback on the ideas, if you have any!
You've kind of got me nervous~

I do have some ideas... trust me I think you will be pleased, just give me a little more time

Google said:
I do have some ideas... trust me I think you will be pleased, just give me a little more time

I don't doubt you one little bit. I'm definitely excited to hear them.
But take all the time you need, don't worry!
:heart:

I haven't been on myself for a few day and know that things can happen to all of us. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. In the meantime take what ever time you need. I am looking forward to writing with you. Please keep us updated on how you are progressing with your treatment.

6B0oWsy.png

So expect slow replies for the rest of the week. Sorry lovelies!

Back
Top Bottom