Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: MxM & MxF new idea! And fandom rps!

Why Haven't You Messaged Me About Rping?

• Not interested!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Shy...

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Busy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested but nervous! I don't know what to say!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just pm you so yeah...

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

MewMew

Star
Hello! If clicked on here I am assuming you must want to roleplay. If that is the case then please message me or reply on the thread. All rules applied on
here as my other thread so please read my my other thread

Original Pairings
Singer x Singer
Principle x Student
Teacher x Student
Son x Dad
Grandpa x Grandson
Nephew x Uncle
Fan x Singer

Elf x Elf
Drow x Elf
Mage x Mage
Prince x Prince
Prince x King
Prince x Thief
Giant x Prince
Angel x Human
Angel x Angel
Human x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon x Angel
Brother x Brother
Step Brother x Step Brother
Genie x Human
Criminal x Cop
Dragon x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Huyman
Human x Vampire
Teacher x Student's Parents
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Merman
Shapeshifter x Human
God x Human
God x God
God x Demigod
Fox x Werewolf
Alien x Human
Kenomini x Human
Dwarf x Elf
Elf x Human
Fairy x Human
Fairy x Fairy
Fairy x Giant
Exorcist x Exorcist
Exorcist x Demon
Orc x Human
Elf x Orc
Leprechaun x Human
Minotaur x Human
Minotaur x Fairy
Faun x Human
Faun x Faun
Cyclops x Human
Goblin x Human
Troll x Human
Chimera x Human
Cyborg x Cyborg
Cyborg x Human
Android x Human
Patient x Patient
Doctor x Patient
Prisoner x Prisoner
Warrant x Prisoner
Pixie x Giant
Priest x Demon
Sailor x Sailor
Stable Boy x Prince
Wizard x Demon
Fitness Trainer x Non fit person

Fandom Pairings
Naruto x Sasuke
Gaara x Sasuke
Itachi x Sasuke
Naruto x Gaara
Neji x Gaara
Gaara x Deidara
Sasori x Gaara
Kiba x Neji
Choji x Shikamaru
Kakashi x Obito
Kakashi x Sasuke
Kakashi x Naruto
Minato x Naruto
Shinji x Kaworu
Makato x Haruka
Nagisa x Rei
Sousuke x Ren
Ren x Haruka
Ciel x Sebastian
Sousuke x Makato
Sonic x Jet
Sonic x Shadow
Junjou Romantic
Junjou Egotist
Inuyasha x Sesshomaru
Syaoran x Eroil
Fai x Kurogane
Ike x Soren
Marth x Ike
Link x Marth
Pit x Marth
Vegeta x Goku
Hisoka x Gon
Gon x Killua
Loki x Thor
Crona x Death The Kid
Luffy x Ace
Law x Luffy
Zoro x Sanji
Squall x Seifer
Zell x Seifer
Squall x Cloud
Sephrioth x Cloud
Zack x Sephrioth
Riku x Sora
Sora x Roxas
Roxas x Axel
Yue x Toya
Dylan x Norman
Kanda x Allen
Bakugou x Midoriya
Todoroki x Midoriya
Victor x Yuri
Otobek x Yurio
JJ x Yurio
Chris x Yuri

NOTE: Please use bolded text for character's speech that is my only requirement!

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
MewMew said:
Real Life Pictures Anime Section!

YC: American Girl (Looking for redhead, strawberry blonde or gender) 15-16
MC: Asian Men 15-45

Summary: YC's dad has a job offer in Japan that he cannot passed up so he moves his family to Japan. YC isn't very pleased by this but YC pretends to be happy for YC's sake. YC has to take train to school on her first day and gets violated by two asian man on the train. YC doesn't like it at first but slowly pleasure overwhelms her resulting her liking it at the end. YC gets off the bus, goes to school but it is hard for you to adjust but you managed to make a friend that is a girl and boy. YC tells them what happens and your friend who is YC's friend encourages YC to report it to the police.

When YC reports it, the police are busy at the moment and tells YC to leave. YC refuses to leave, demands to get her report heard. The police decides to hear YC's report but decides it be more realistic if they react what happens to you so the two police officer and YC have sex. One of the police officers drugs YC and she passes out. YC wakes up in sailor moon outfit in a prison cell with a group of police officers who tells you to act like sailor moon and do her poses whike they fuck you.

YC gets driven home by the police, tells her to not speak of this to anyone unless she wants that to happen to her again. Secretly YC curses at them in her mind, goes home to her parents who are worried sick about her.

Notes: This roleplay is very kinky with plot and smut of course! So there will be a lot of kinks included! Also i would like the american girl to be petite just because I think it would be cute if she was!If interested please send me a message!

I want to play as Felix Argyle from Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World. I am looking forward to seeing someone play Subaru or Crusch Karsten.

[/quote]

Summary: YC's dad has a job offer in Japan that he cannot passed up so he moves his family to Japan. YC isn't very pleased by this but YC pretends to be happy for YC's sake. YC has to take train to school on her first day and gets violated by two asian man on the train. YC doesn't like it at first but slowly pleasure overwhelms her resulting her liking it at the end. YC gets off the bus, goes to school but it is hard for you to adjust but you managed to make a friend that is a girl and boy. YC tells them what happens and your friend who is YC's friend encourages YC to report it to the police.

When YC reports it, the police are busy at the moment and tells YC to leave. YC refuses to leave, demands to get her report heard. The police decides to hear YC's report but decides it be more realistic if they react what happens to you so the two police officer and YC have sex. One of the police officers drugs YC and she passes out. YC wakes up in sailor moon outfit in a prison cell with a group of police officers who tells you to act like sailor moon and do her poses whike they fuck you.

YC gets driven home by the police, tells her to not speak of this to anyone unless she wants that to happen to her again. Secretly YC curses at them in her mind, goes home to her parents who are worried sick about her.

Notes: This roleplay is very kinky with plot and smut of course! So there will be a lot of kinks included! Also i would like the american girl to be petite just because I think it would be cute if she was!If interested please send me a message!

I want to play as Felix Argyle from Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World. I am looking forward to seeing someone play Subaru or Crusch Karsten.

BUMP! Interested in MxCuntboy, MxF, MxM, FutaxM, MxMaleHerm, and Mxtransgender roleplays! If interested please pm me! Please don't be overly submissive or act too sissy! Being girly is fine but don't take it to the extreme if you want to play as a femboy or transgender!

MewMew said:

Craving to a Yuri On Ice with any of the characters from the anime! Or one of my plots below, I am not interested in making a planning a RP with anyone at this moment just because I want to play some of my own ideas! I would to do Super Smash Brother RP, I want to play as Martha, Pit, Ness, or Lucas as an uke. I need someone to play as a seme. Only want Canon characters though. Same goes for any other fandoms, unless the roleplay says otherwise!

Interested in doing a roleplay where I play as Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I need a male character from any fandom no OC's. Also looking forward to playing as Subaru from ReZero. I need someone to be Rem.

Back
Top Bottom