Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: MxM & MxF new idea! And fandom rps!

Why Haven't You Messaged Me About Rping?

• Not interested!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Shy...

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Busy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested but nervous! I don't know what to say!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just pm you so yeah...

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

MewMew

Star
Hello! If clicked on here I am assuming you must want to roleplay. If that is the case then please message me or reply on the thread. All rules applied on
here as my other thread so please read my my other thread

Original Pairings
Singer x Singer
Principle x Student
Teacher x Student
Son x Dad
Grandpa x Grandson
Nephew x Uncle
Fan x Singer

Elf x Elf
Drow x Elf
Mage x Mage
Prince x Prince
Prince x King
Prince x Thief
Giant x Prince
Angel x Human
Angel x Angel
Human x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon x Angel
Brother x Brother
Step Brother x Step Brother
Genie x Human
Criminal x Cop
Dragon x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Huyman
Human x Vampire
Teacher x Student's Parents
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Merman
Shapeshifter x Human
God x Human
God x God
God x Demigod
Fox x Werewolf
Alien x Human
Kenomini x Human
Dwarf x Elf
Elf x Human
Fairy x Human
Fairy x Fairy
Fairy x Giant
Exorcist x Exorcist
Exorcist x Demon
Orc x Human
Elf x Orc
Leprechaun x Human
Minotaur x Human
Minotaur x Fairy
Faun x Human
Faun x Faun
Cyclops x Human
Goblin x Human
Troll x Human
Chimera x Human
Cyborg x Cyborg
Cyborg x Human
Android x Human
Patient x Patient
Doctor x Patient
Prisoner x Prisoner
Warrant x Prisoner
Pixie x Giant
Priest x Demon
Sailor x Sailor
Stable Boy x Prince
Wizard x Demon
Fitness Trainer x Non fit person

Fandom Pairings
Naruto x Sasuke
Gaara x Sasuke
Itachi x Sasuke
Naruto x Gaara
Neji x Gaara
Gaara x Deidara
Sasori x Gaara
Kiba x Neji
Choji x Shikamaru
Kakashi x Obito
Kakashi x Sasuke
Kakashi x Naruto
Minato x Naruto
Shinji x Kaworu
Makato x Haruka
Nagisa x Rei
Sousuke x Ren
Ren x Haruka
Ciel x Sebastian
Sousuke x Makato
Sonic x Jet
Sonic x Shadow
Junjou Romantic
Junjou Egotist
Inuyasha x Sesshomaru
Syaoran x Eroil
Fai x Kurogane
Ike x Soren
Marth x Ike
Link x Marth
Pit x Marth
Vegeta x Goku
Hisoka x Gon
Gon x Killua
Loki x Thor
Crona x Death The Kid
Luffy x Ace
Law x Luffy
Zoro x Sanji
Squall x Seifer
Zell x Seifer
Squall x Cloud
Sephrioth x Cloud
Zack x Sephrioth
Riku x Sora
Sora x Roxas
Roxas x Axel
Yue x Toya
Dylan x Norman
Kanda x Allen
Bakugou x Midoriya
Todoroki x Midoriya
Victor x Yuri
Otobek x Yurio
JJ x Yurio
Chris x Yuri

NOTE: Please use bolded text for character's speech that is my only requirement!

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (M x M, M x F, M x Trap, Herm, Cuntboy, or Futa)

Picture Plots

Futa x Male
The otter and scalie~!❤
Futa Shego
Cookie Eating Futa
Creamsicle Futa
Futa Bowser
Shark Lady Futa
Skunk Futa
Deer Futa
Equine Futa
Bashful Futa
Princess Peach Futa Get All The Love
Snow Bunny MILF Futa

Male x Trap
Asian Trap
Blonde trap
Sexy Latina Trap

Male x Trap
Sexy Wolf Cuntboy
Take it like a man, cuntboy!
Want it from behind, cuntboy?
Giving it to the cuntboy
Is it a little too big for you cuntboy?
Pleasuring the cuntboy
Dragon Cuntboy

NOTES: Sorry males and females, there aren't any picture plots for you guys! But if want to role play, just ask me, and may considered. Males is definite yes, whereas females I must he persuaded. All the picture plots above are open to be roleplay! Remember I am looking for plot over smut than anything else but there will be smut. Presume, also, I am not into submissive characters, need a partner who is switch. Also, remember you will have to play multiple characters with me aside from our two characters, potentially form relationship with other main characters.

As for traps and cuntboys you can be feminine but prefer if you are switch, willing to top my male character. If you can't do this, please don't message me. Please if you just want to roleplay as a trap, futa, cuntboy, female, or male, come with a picture and idea. Also, have a subject if you plan on pm-ing me, no empty subjects, otherwise it will be ignore. Another must is that I have to have bigger text in order to roleplay on threads and color font. This is officially starting now!

Cravings
Bara Males
Bigger Partners that bigger than me.
Roleplays with pictures
Pregnancy
Outside Sex Scene
Creative setting

MewMew said:
Picture Plots

Futa x Male
The otter and scalie~!❤
Futa Shego
Cookie Eating Futa
Creamsicle Futa
Futa Bowser
Shark Lady Futa
Skunk Futa
Deer Futa
Equine Futa
Bashful Futa
Snow Bunny MILF Futa

Male x Trap
Asian Trap
Blonde trap
Sexy Latina Trap

Male x Trap
Sexy Wolf Cuntboy
Giving it to the cuntboy
Pleasuring the cuntboy
Dragon Cuntboy

NOTES: Sorry males and females, there aren't any picture plots for you guys! But if want to role play, just ask me, and may considered. Males is definite yes, whereas females I must he persuaded. All the picture plots above are open to be roleplay! Remember I am looking for plot over smut than anything else but there will be smut. Presume, also, I am not into submissive characters, need a partner who is switch. Also, remember you will have to play multiple characters with me aside from our two characters, potentially form relationship with other main characters.

As for traps and cuntboys you can be feminine but prefer if you are switch, willing to top my male character. If you can't do this, please don't message me. Please if you just want to roleplay as a trap, futa, cuntboy, female, or male, come with a picture and idea. Also, have a subject if you plan on pm-ing me, no empty subjects, otherwise it will be ignore. Another must is that I have to have bigger text in order to roleplay on threads and color font. This is officially starting now!

Cravings
Bara Males
Roleplays with pictures
Pregnancy
Outside Sex Scene
Creative setting

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
Picture Plots

Futa x Male
The otter and scalie~!❤
Futa Shego
Cookie Eating Futa
Creamsicle Futa
Futa Bowser
Shark Lady Futa
Skunk Futa
Deer Futa
Equine Futa
Bashful Futa
Snow Bunny MILF Futa

Male x Trap
Asian Trap
Blonde trap
Sexy Latina Trap

Male x Trap
Sexy Wolf Cuntboy
Giving it to the cuntboy
Pleasuring the cuntboy
Dragon Cuntboy

Cravings
Bara Males
Roleplays with pictures
Pregnancy
Outside Sex Scene
Creative setting

At his moment I am only craving the ideas on my thread. If you think you have an idea that I may like, feel free to message me, otherwise do not if you don't. I know sounds harsh but don't pm with pairings, I prefer an idea wih plot and smut on between nothing more or less!

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
MewMew said:
Picture Plots

Futa x Male
The otter and scalie~!❤
Futa Shego
Cookie Eating Futa
Creamsicle Futa
Futa Bowser
Shark Lady Futa
Skunk Futa
Deer Futa
Equine Futa
Bashful Futa
Snow Bunny MILF Futa

Male x Trap
Asian Trap
Blonde trap
Sexy Latina Trap

Male x Trap
Sexy Wolf Cuntboy
Giving it to the cuntboy
Pleasuring the cuntboy
Dragon Cuntboy

Cravings
Bara Males
Roleplays with pictures
Pregnancy
Outside Sex Scene
Creative setting

MewMew said:
At his moment I am only craving the ideas on my thread. If you think you have an idea that I may like, feel free to message me, otherwise do not if you don't. I know sounds harsh but don't pm with pairings, I prefer an idea wih plot and smut on between nothing more or less!

Come and roleplay with me I won't bite! I am harmless, swear!

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Come and roleplay with me I won't bite! I am harmless, swear!

Looking to roleplay with males, traps, futas, and cuntboys at this point! Please look at my Ideas, plots, and picture plots and message me if I peak your interest!

MewMew said:
Looking to roleplay with males, traps, futas, and cuntboys at this point! Please look at my Ideas, plots, and picture plots and message me if I peak your interest!

Like my female thread, I want to a roleplabachelorthe tv show bachelor except i want to play as the bachelor and you either play as males, traps, femboys, or cuntboys. Remind yourself i am completely not interested sissy cuntboys, femboys, or traps that turns me off completely!

Consider too, i want to do a roleplay with a crew goes out to space to assist in intergalactic war, upon going into space way they get stop by enemy, or maybe space pirates, or perhaps both! The crew gets splitted up! Each crew member gets captured, be either sale for prositution, become fuckboy, a prisoner of war, or betrayed earth in order to survive and assist the enemy.

I want their detainers to either aliens or some type of alien monster! The alien monsters can be males, shemales, femboys, females, and cuntboys. I want mix of all genders! If want further details please send me p.m.

Still interested in playing ideas on thread belong but interested in doing a roleplay where male transition to a female except there little problems with his surgery and he has a cock still and his boobs are big and he still kind of has a manly voice.

Let's just say he is interested in my character who is his roommate in the police academy, goes out his way for my character to notice him. This includes groping character ass's and penis and he even going out his way of laying in his bed touching him.

My character tries to hide and run away from your character. How much can he take?

I want romance, humor, and mix of smut in this roleplay!

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (M x M, M x F, M x Trap, Herm, Cuntbooruta

BUMP!

Interested in doing an alien x human, son x father, grandpa x grandson, nephew x niece, and princess x prince roleplay of anyone is interested! All ideas are still open! If you have a roleplay of your own and I be interested in playing feel free to do so.

Also interested in doing a harem roleplay based off the bachelorette with my male character with bunch of females, futas, cuntboys, traps, or males. Or all in one. If interested please message me for further details for this idea.

I am eager to play with these femboys:
Hung Furry Femboy
Fuck Me Bunny
Hung anthro in maid outfit
Purple Fluffy Fox
Uh oh, I just made a mess!
Two Equines Going At It? Up for a third?
Pretty & Cute White Wolf
Hung Horse!
Suck on my cock soft and hard!
Horses gettin' down and dirty outside!
What a nice view!
I want to fuck you!
Anthro Horse
Let's dance! Just you and me :3
Big Buff Panther in panties
Yoga Instructer Furry
Very Hung Horse in maid outfit
I can be a dragon princess, right?

Notes: I have ideas for these roleplays so if interested please send me a message!

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: Harem Idea!)

MewMew said:
BUMP!

Interested in doing an alien x human, son x father, grandpa x grandson, nephew x niece, and princess x prince roleplay of anyone is interested! All ideas are still open! If you have a roleplay of your own and I be interested in playing feel free to do so.

Also interested in doing a harem roleplay based off the bachelorette with my male character with bunch of females, futas, cuntboys, traps, or males. Or all in one. If interested please message me for further details for this idea.

Hung Furry Femboy
Fuck Me Bunny
Purple Fluffy Fox
Pretty & Cute White Wolf
Hung Horse!
What a nice view!
I want to fuck you!
Anthro Horse
Yoga Instructer Furry

Notes: I have ideas for these roleplays so if interested please send me a message!

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: Harem Idea & interested in playing with cunt/f...

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
BUMP!

Hung Furry Femboy
Fuck Me Bunny
Purple Fluffy Fox
Pretty & Cute White Wolf
Hung Horse!
What a nice view!
I want to fuck you!
Anthro Horse
Yoga Instructer Furry

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: Harem Idea & interested in playing with cunt/f...

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
MewMew said:
BUMP!

Hung Furry Femboy
Fuck Me Bunny
Purple Fluffy Fox
Pretty & Cute White Wolf
Hung Horse!
What a nice view!
I want to fuck you!
Anthro Horse
Yoga Instructer Furry

Tribal Gallery Guys (Warning NSFW!)

I want to do a roleplay based on these guys. Perhaps a tribal roleplay. There will have monsters and other characters as side characters to have more plot

Fandom Parings (ones in bolded I want to play as)

Itachi x Sasuke
Orochimaru x Sasuke
Piccolo x Gohan
Izuku x Kaachan
Brendan x Wally.
Levi x Eren
Erwin x Armin
Batman x Robin
Kaworu x Nagisa

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: MxM & interested in playing with cunt/femboys

Tribal Gallery Guys (Warning NSFW!)

I want to do a roleplay based on these guys. Perhaps a tribal roleplay. There will have monsters and other characters as side characters to have more plot

Fandom & Original Parings (ones in bolded I want to play as)

Itachi x Sasuke
Orochimaru x Sasuke
Piccolo x Gohan
Izuku x Kaachan
Brendan x Wally.
Levi x Eren
Erwin x Armin
Batman x Robin
Kaworu x Nagisa

Original Pairings I want to do:
Father x Son
Police officers x Thug
Knight x Prince
Grandfather x Grandson
Coach x Athelete

Non Anime Picture Plots!

Here are some vague plots I want to do below

Father x Son

MC is little lost about his sexuality because he recently watched his father masturbate in his room, has been watching ever since, unable to keeo himself in control around his father so he avoids YC as much as possible, leave the home for days unannouced. Plus MC's grades is falling behind as well as he is hanging out with the people from wrong crowd at school, has been very disrespectful.

YC decides to punished YC as soon as he gets home. The punishment you have in for MC is bonding with YC. Yes the most horrible thing ever! Worse part we go on a trip together too in the car together where MC is unable to keep himself in check.

One day during the trip MC confessed that he is gay. YC says he is fine with it. YC and MC act normal as usual but MC still acting weird and YC demands to know what. MC lies and says he doesn't know how to masturbate. YC teaches MC how to masturbate and leaves but MC asks YC for some more assitance.

Police Officers x Thug

I want this to be a story where a group of police officers captured a young black teenage thug who is 15-16 and they make him their personal cum dumpster. There is story to it so maybe he disrespects the officers as they take him in and insults them so they get angry and fuck him. The boy is kept overnight, one of police officer starts to talk with the boy telling him he needs to srop this before he gets into more trouble. The police officer notices something is wrong with with the boy finds out the other officers drugged the boy. Now boy is hot and bothered, unable to move so officer helps the boy.

Eventually the boy is let go but he has nowhere to live so he is offered a place to live in the officer quarters where fun, hate, and drama begin!

Notes: This story has story btw and smut! Looking for someone to play the police officers.

Coach x Athlete.

YC is a older, hot looking coach in his fifties, whereas MC is a young, teenage boy who is around 15-16, who is struggling to make ends meet for his poor family. YC and the team goes training camp to better their skills. MC is antisocial, refused to talk or socialize with anyone, that is until YC comes into MC's life. YC and MC bond very well and MC sees YC as a father figure. One day MC is masturbating outside in forest to let off some steam. YC sees MC notice MC isn't doing it right and decides to help him. From there on YC gives MC some sexual education all while having fun with MC. MC and YC's relationship developed into love during camp. When we come back MC asks YC out but YC decline saying it was a one time thing which hurts MC immensely.

Story goes on about YC feeling guilt ridden about rejecting MC, tries to make it up to him by being nice however MC completely ignores you as if you don't existence.

What Has This World Come To?

I want to do a roleplay where a step father decides he wants to be woman, goes through surgery to become a woman but let's say the surgery didn't end too well as the doctors has plan so he is now a hermaphrodite. MC doesn't know, goes on as usual, but one day when he sees YC fucking a man and having a vagina and penis, MC confronts YC demands an answer. Long story short YC tells MC everything.

MC is disgusted by YC, decides to move in with his mom to escape from YC. MC isn't very thrilled about YC leaving with him back, does whatever he can so MC move back in with him. Overtime MC decides to move back with YC because MC isn't getting along with MC's mom new boyfriend. Everything goes back to normal that is when MC ask YC if he can have a little fun with you. YC lets MC fuck YC but told MC this is one time thing but we ended up having sex more and becoming more than just father and son.

Few months later MC discovers he is pregnant. What will happen next?

Grandfather x Grandson

Grandson goes over to his grandfather's house for the summer. What will happen? It is very vague plot so if anyone is interested in plotting some ideas feel free to message me!

RE: MewMew Roleplay Thread (Update: MxM & interested in playing with cunt/femboys

Real Life Pictures Anime Section!

YC: American Girl (Looking for redhead, strawberry blonde or gender) 15-16
MC: Asian Men 15-45

Summary: YC's dad has a job offer in Japan that he cannot passed up so he moves his family to Japan. YC isn't very pleased by this but YC pretends to be happy for YC's sake. YC has to take train to school on her first day and gets violated by two asian man on the train. YC doesn't like it at first but slowly pleasure overwhelms her resulting her liking it at the end. YC gets off the bus, goes to school but it is hard for you to adjust but you managed to make a friend that is a girl and boy. YC tells them what happens and your friend who is YC's friend encourages YC to report it to the police.

When YC reports it, the police are busy at the moment and tells YC to leave. YC refuses to leave, demands to get her report heard. The police decides to hear YC's report but decides it be more realistic if they react what happens to you so the two police officer and YC have sex. One of the police officers drugs YC and she passes out. YC wakes up in sailor moon outfit in a prison cell with a group of police officers who tells you to act like sailor moon and do her poses whike they fuck you.

YC gets driven home by the police, tells her to not speak of this to anyone unless she wants that to happen to her again. Secretly YC curses at them in her mind, goes home to her parents who are worried sick about her.

Notes: This roleplay is very kinky with plot and smut of course! So there will be a lot of kinks included! Also i would like the american girl to be petite just because I think it would be cute if she was!If interested please send me a message!

I want to play as Felix Argyle from Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World. I am looking forward to seeing someone play Subaru or Crusch Karsten.

Summary: YC's dad has a job offer in Japan that he cannot passed up so he moves his family to Japan. YC isn't very pleased by this but YC pretends to be happy for YC's sake. YC has to take train to school on her first day and gets violated by two asian man on the train. YC doesn't like it at first but slowly pleasure overwhelms her resulting her liking it at the end. YC gets off the bus, goes to school but it is hard for you to adjust but you managed to make a friend that is a girl and boy. YC tells them what happens and your friend who is YC's friend encourages YC to report it to the police.

When YC reports it, the police are busy at the moment and tells YC to leave. YC refuses to leave, demands to get her report heard. The police decides to hear YC's report but decides it be more realistic if they react what happens to you so the two police officer and YC have sex. One of the police officers drugs YC and she passes out. YC wakes up in sailor moon outfit in a prison cell with a group of police officers who tells you to act like sailor moon and do her poses whike they fuck you.

YC gets driven home by the police, tells her to not speak of this to anyone unless she wants that to happen to her again. Secretly YC curses at them in her mind, goes home to her parents who are worried sick about her.

Notes: This roleplay is very kinky with plot and smut of course! So there will be a lot of kinks included! Also i would like the american girl to be petite just because I think it would be cute if she was!If interested please send me a message!

I want to play as Felix Argyle from Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World. I am looking forward to seeing someone play Subaru or Crusch Karsten.

MewMew said:

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Back
Top Bottom