Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashley here for drama filled smutty roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondebentover

Planetoid
Hey everyone! My previous roleplay partners have gone distant so I’m looking for new partners! I love to write and love being immersed into a creative world.

I have some pairing ideas, but I'd love to hear yours as well! I love realistic modern roleplays. I’ve never really been into the medieval or futuristic roleplays. I like my roleplays smut driven. It needs sex involved, but not into romance. It does need a plot and characters though and I absolutely love drama! Roleplays with drama, rumors, lying, cheating, risky sex, revenge, fighting, etc. are always fun!

I can play multiple characters and can roleplay in 1st or 3rd person. But if there is more than one character I’m playing the extra characters will be done in 3rd person.

I love playing younger characters, but I won’t do anything under age. I love playing characters with some defined personality, whether it’s a naïve bookworm, a brain-dead cheerleader, a tricky witty student, or a loud abrasive brat. I just want to know how my character will act and look before starting.

Kinks: Dominant men, alcohol and drugs, humiliation, raceplay, age gaps, large cocks, lots of cum, light bondage, rough sex, multiple characters, and DRAMA!

Limits: No gore, No scat, No watersports, No animals, No pregnancy, No incest.

These are some of the pairing ideas I had:

1. A rich spoiled brat is pulled over by the cops and refuses to give over her license and has been even been drinking! She begins to throw around things like "My daddy's a lawyer" and "I'll have you fired!" at the cops. The cops are disgusted by her bratty attitude.
Twist A) Cops are corrupt and decide to have their own fun with her on the hood of the car
Twist B) The cops take her back to the station and throw her in a holding cell. The holding cell has a couple other shady criminals inside with her and they won't be nice!

2. A spoiled brat is disgusted by a party and insults the guests. It's a trashy place to hold a party as it's dirty and filthy. Cheap drinks and rude aggressive guys everywhere. She thought it would be an elegant and upscale party but was wrong seeing the opposite as she loudly expresses her opinion. The guests don’t like this spoiled brat very much, and plan for her humiliation!

3. A Ditzy barely legal teen is desperate for money. The ad she saw in the paper looked like it could pay a lot for some modeling. Just being a model for clothes could be really fun too. She arrives at the 'modeling agency' with her resume ready to interview and hopefully get the job!
Twist A) With her dumb and ditzy ways, she ends up signing an agreement with the 'modeling agent'. Turn out she's going to have to do a lot more in front of the camera.
Twist B) Tricked into arriving, it turns out that the modeling agency is fake. Just a couple of men trapping desperate girls right where they want them.

4. A ditzy cheerleader ends up getting on the wrong bus after the championship football game. Once stepping foot on the bus, it's too late to turn around. She'll be stuck on the bus for the next few hours now!
Twist A) The rival football team on the bus decide to claim her and use her as their prize for winning the game. On the bus or they could wait until the after party!
Twist B) The rival football team convinces her to have a change of heart, and talks her into wanting to transfer school and cheer against her old team.

PM me and let’s get some ideas going and a roleplay started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom