Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Free (Kevinn & whtbitch4u2own)

600full-alba-galocha.jpg

Lauren shared a well known last name as it was passed on from her father along with many other amenities growing up as the only child of a rich parents who earned more than enough her daughter can spend in her lifetime. It came with a price. She had to learn and do every little thing their ways. Everything was either their way or she doesn't get anything from them. She's spoiled since she got everything before asking for it and part of the reason was how they had raised her to be a smart girl. Being a brilliant along with rich took you places. She wasn't only well known around her high school and town but also her last name raised alarms. Things get done faster in her favors.

She had to learn to be not only smart in her studies but also sports as well. She just landed a scholarship on her 18th birthday so she spent all day long meeting boring scholars and most of them were her father's colleague. Ones who were richer than Whitemores. She wished she could have a normal birthday like every other girl did. Maybe go out and drink....do illegal things but not only her parents were strict but also had a NO DATING policy. Sure that didn't stop her from dating a guy or two but it never worked out long enough to make her want to introduce them to her parents. Sure they would freak out but one day or another, they will have to accept that she was getting old enough to make her own decision.

Out of the house Outfit:
600full-alba-galocha.jpg

It was two days after her birthday and it was Friday. Her parents had finally agreed to let her go and enjoy a night with friends because it was her birthday. Sure she wore a dress that was more proper in her parent's eyes but had plans to actually buy another one with a credit card her father gifted her with a balance of $ 5000. Before she knew, she was driving down the bad area of two towns over and she noticed how ghetto it was there. Sure no one knew her there. She continued to drive down when she came across a shop and she decided to change into something more party like. Initially she had a silver tanktop and black skin tight jeans. It was decent enough for her parents to let her wear but she was so tired of playing little nice daughter. The only one. At times, she wished she had a sister or brother so that could help her keep them off her back.

Out of the store outfit:
600full-alba-galocha.jpg

While she was in the fancy shop, a party dress caught her attention. She decided to put it on and loved it but also saw how she looked bit slutty in it. Only if she acted like one. She wasn't a slut so it was hard to take on a slutty girl role. Regardless, she decided to wear that to the party so she paid for it and put on a black dress that barely covered her torso and came to her mid thighs length. It was an expensive dress but she didn't have to worry about money. Just when she sat in her car and started to drive off, a random idea crossed her mind seeing some more ghetto area. She decided to pass the hood area and parked her car three blocks away. She decided to walk in the opposite direction...the one that led her to the hood. Torn down buildings and kids playing around on the street. The downtown area was another block ahead and it wasn't the same downtown she was suppose to go. The other one was still another 15 minutes away. She didn't know what she was doing but just acting on her thoughts. The downtown had a small bar in the alley with neon light flickering. She decided to stand at the entry way, wondering if she should turn in or continue walking.

Dennis had no family. He'd lived out on the streets for a good few years before he'd met the man who would save him from those streets. His mentor as he'd call him had taught him everything he knew. Dennis learnt the various arts of stealing and some fighting too. As he grew older he even took these further and developed what his mentor had taught him into his own style. His mentor had a more refined taste, always trying to avoid any conflict but Dennis didn't mind conflict. He liked conflict. Every night he went out and looked exactly for that precise thing. By now he'd also had quite a few run-ins with the police due to his attitude and various theft crimes - mainly some corner stores, never anything big. He was smart enough not to do anything to get him thrown in jail. He didn't have a wealthy life and hated those who did but he'd always managed to get by and enjoyed the life he had. He could do whatever he wanted, he could have any girl he wanted when he wanted her - irrespective of whether or not she had any interest in him at all - and he had his own group of followers, almost like a gang one could say who respected and feared him.

Tonight was just another average night in Dennis' life. He had pulled on the first pair of jeans he'd found, a plain black top and leather jacket and met up with his group. His group was usually around 10 guys but they weren't all like him. Not all of them knew what it was like to live a rough life out on the streets. Some of these guys had families and other responsibilities but they were still loyal to him and always showed up when he needed them. Tonight, it was only four of them. Everyone in the area knew Dennis and his gang, they'd made a name for themselves. Sure they weren't the worst people around but most people feared them. Nobody would dare try coming close to them. They made their way to their usual spot. The place was a shit hole but it was their shit hole. Very few people actually ever showed up in that place, only people Dennis knew or let in. He didn't own the place but one could have easily thought it that way.

"Well what do we have here boys.." One of his guys said as they closed in on the bar. Dennis looked ahead. This was definitely a new site. A girl. A girl wandering around this area on her own? Clearly she wasn't from around there. Not only could he tell that by her looks but no girl would dare come close to their bar unless she wanted trouble. She was hot. That much was certain. The girl was definitely not from the area.. the little clothes she was wearing looked expensive and she looked way hotter than the other girls around. He pushed his guys out the way, making his way to the girl just outside the bar. "Hey sexy.. What's a pretty girl like you doing around here? Looking for some trouble?" He asked with a smirk, standing just inches away from her.

While she was supposed to go meet up with some friends to celebrate her birthday, she was least interested in seeing them. To add to that, her interest was diverted when she had a wild idea to walk down few blocks from where she had parked her car. She figured, she'll take a walk for short while and then come back to her car if nothing caught her attention.

The neighborhood was full of chaos, clothes hanging from people's balcony, few kids cursing and playing while some old folks had their chair drawn out while they sipped on their beer, gloomy grey sky hovered above her and within minutes, it would turn dark. Not much time left in day light and she ought to go about her way than hang back in this place.

They had everything convenient to them; a small mechanic shop and few grocery shops, laundromat and everything else that any neighborhood is supposed to have but just plain ghetto. Ethnicities had their area separated and usually, they didn't interfere with one another but once in a while, a typical fight breaks loose. She wouldn't know much as she walked down the opposite side of a walkway from where a bar was, a few mid 20s guys were sitting. She walked past them, gazing at them from far away but continued down the path until one of them guys came up to her.

She looked at him as she stopped to look him over. He had a typical look of a bad boy. She knew he was checking her out and then his comment actually made sense too. "Well, that would be none of your business." She didn't shut him out but still continued to walk, "Define trouble…?" She asked as she walked away from him but looked at him over her shoulder, checking to see if he was going to stand there or follow her. She was pretty much in contrast to him. Her pale skin, Petite frame to his tough build, short to his tall and towering frame...and much more.

(Sorry about the delay, been stuck with no internet for 3 days)

Dennis followed her as she walked, standing closely behind her. "Well, you see honey, it is my business. Everything that goes on in this place is my business. This is my bar you're next to. My street. My neighborhood. Everything that happens here is my business. So I/m asking you one last time. What's a rich pretty girl like you doing down in my neighborhood?" He said with a smirk. She probably thought she was better than him but down here, money didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was power, force and he had plenty to take on a little rich girl.

"Define trouble? How about me? You can call me trouble. You looking for me?" Dennis exclaimed as he reached out to the girl, pulling her shoulder to turn her round, his face just centimeters away from hers. "If you came looking for trouble honey, you might have just found me." He could hear his friends laughing as he flirted with the girl. They were having a good time watching - and probably hoping they'd get a go at her too.

"How's about you tell me what you're here for and maybe I'll be nice and help you? Or we can do this the other way and you can act like the snobby little rich kid you are and I can help myself? Huh? Sound like a fair deal, sexy?"

Back
Top Bottom