Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frozen No More (Ryanmo97 x ashleenicole)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

I was a self-made millionaire. I owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. I sold it a few years ago for $250 million. I took that money and through good investing I figured he was set for life. I bought 50 acres of land in the country outside of Detroit, Michigan. There was some woods, a natural pond feed by a waterfall and some open fields of land. I built a nice two story house there for me to live in. I had just about everything. The only thing I was missing was someone to share it with. I had gone on a lot of dates over the years but I still hadn't found the one.

The two most important people in my life were my 33 year old sister, Gwenevere. But everyone called her Gwen. And her 10 year old daughter, Annabelle. Gwen and I lost our parents in a car crash a few years ago and Annabelle's father was a one night stand than Gwen had. Gwen and Annabelle lived in the suburbs of Detroit and visited me often.

One night, there was a big thunderstorm. I was watching CNN, when there was a very loud lighting strike. I saw the flash of light and to him it it looked ice blue more than white. Then, a few moments later he heard a knock on his door. He was surprised that anyone would be traveling in this weather. He went to the door and was surprised to see two young women there. One dressed like Elsa from the movie Frozen. The other was dressed like her sister Anna.

My name is Elsa. My sister Anna and I were outside in the courtyard in Arendelle but suddenly a bright flash of light envelopes the entire kingdom. Anna grips onto my arm tightly as the light surrounds us. When it finally fades, my sister and I find ourselves alone in a thick forest.

"Elsa?" she asks me "Where are we?? What happened?"

"I... dont know Anna.... This definitely isn't Arendelle.... " I flip my long, braided blonde hair over my shoulder as I look around the crowded forest. "Be careful Anna" I tell her "Keep your eyes open..."

Anna and I step through the crowded forest for what seems like miles and miles until we come across a clearing.

"Elsa! There, look!" She tells me.

"Anna, is that a house?" I see a faint light coming from a window "Come on! Lets go!"

My sister and I make our way up to the first house we see, and I cautiously knock on the front door. "Hello...? Is.. anyone there?"

I didn't know what to think then I saw the two woman standing on his porch. Both women we're soaked to the bone. I didn't even have to thinking about it when he let them inside, "What on earth are you two doing out on a night like this?" I asked as I let them both in. my mother would come up out of the grave and get me if I didn't try to help these two lost women. I looked in his driveway and didn't see a car, "Where is you car?" I figured they had car trouble on there way to a convention or costume party or something and went looking for help when the storm hit.

The front door opened into the living room. It is was nicely decorated, with some pictures of me and my family. The large screen TV, on the other side of the room, was on CNN. The fire in the fireplace was already going, so I had the two of them sit on the couch, in front of the fire and he got them some blankets. "Here you go," He said as he passed out the blankets, "My name's Ryan, by the way. "

"Car..?" i ask curiously. "what.. what is a car?" I ask the handsome man at the front door. "I'm Elsa, and this is my sister Anna.. and I don't exactly know what happened... We were at the castle in Arendell then.. then suddenly.. we were in a forest. Can you tell me where Arendelle is? " I ask, as you lead us to your couch.

Anna is shivering cold, but I'm okay. The cold never bothered me anyway ( :p hehe)

I look around this very unique house... I give a stern look at the box in the corner with the people talking, and text that says "CNN" at he bottom. I wonder what kinda magic this handsome man is using to put people inside that thing...

The woman who looked like Anna was in awe of everything she saw the TV and said, "Elsa... the people in that picture frame are moving..."

I sat there and listened to what Anna and Elsa were saying. They way they were acting, how Elsa didn't know what a car was, how Anna thought the TV was a picture frame. He could tell that these two women were not two cos players who got lost on their way to a convention. They were the real deal... They just looked too scared and too confused for this not to be real. I sat down on the other end of the couch from Elsa and Anna sat on the other, "I'm not quite sure where to start. So, I think I'll just start with the simplest. You are no longer in Arendelle. You are in a country called the United States of America. You are in my home near the city of Detroit in the state of Michigan. And you are over 170 years in the future. You didn't have to introduce yourself because I know who you are. I know who you are because you two are part of a very popular story in our world. Also, in this world that you are in... Magic doesn't exist... and I'm very sorry but I don't think there is anyway for you two to go home..."

"Oh dear... no!!" Gasped Anna.

"Wait wait..." I say. "I don't understand. How can you possibly know who we are? I don't know anything about you, or about... the united states? Detroit? Michigan? I have never heard of these kingdoms before!

"Elsa, what's going on? I want to go home..." Anna says to me.

"I know Anna, me too, I'll figure it out..." I turn to you "Sir, there has to be some sort of mistake... or confusion... And of course magic still exits, its part of me ever since I was a little girl... Watch!"

I stand up and press my palm towards an apple I see on your weird looking table.

"Elsa? What's wrong" my sister asks me

"Uh... what?? Why... my power... I... I can't...."

I was more convinced than ever that Anna and Elsa were who they said they were. My heart went out to the two women. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was closing in on 11 PM, "It's getting late... How about we all go to bed and we can talk more about this in the morning... You two are more than welcome to stay with me. I have plenty of room here and I will be more than willing to help you both adapt to this new world you find yourselves in. Would you two like separate rooms or would you rather share a room for right now?"

Anna and I look at each other and we both nod simultaneously.

"Thank you for your kind offer, Anna and I would like to stay together though..." I look at at you, and how you are dressed. You seem friendly, but... I don't know yet if I can trust you... You are so different... your clothes look so odd to me.. I need to take care of my sister, so I must be aware of my surroundings. Anna is so scared, but I'll take care of her...No matter what.

Anna stands up "Can I get a message to Kristoff!? He must be worried where I am!"

I looked at Anna when she asked me if she could get a message to Kristoff. I shook my head, "I'm sorry Anna... Whatever magic brought you to here just doesn't exist. In this world, Magic is a trick to entertain people. There's no way for you to contact him."

"I see..." said Anna as she sat back down next to her sister.

Then I stood up, "Come with me, I'll show you to your room." I took the two women upstairs to a room with a queen size bed, "I hope the bed is big enough." I turned the light switch on, "This is a light switch..." I switched the switch on and off a couple of times, "It runs on something called Electricity... It's what makes just about every thing work in this world..." I walked over to the bed and turned on the two lamps, "My sister, Gwen, uses this room when she and my niece, Annabelle, stay over."

I walked over to a dresser and opened it. Inside were several nightgowns that were very conservative. They showed very little cleavage and reached to the ankles. "You two look to be about the same size as my sister. She keeps some extra clothes here and if she was here she would let you two borrow some nightgowns for the night. This room also has its own bathroom" I walked over to the bathroom and turned it the light on. Inside was a sink, a toilet, a bathtub and shower stall. "Well, if you two need anything in the night, my room is at the end of the hallway to the left. I'll let you two get some rest... Good Night..." then I headed to bed.

After you head to bed, Anna and I sit down on the bed.

"Elsa.... are we going to be ok?" She asks me.

"Yes Anna..." I tell her "I'll figure something out. There's just... so many ... weird things in this strange world..."

Anna and I, comfortable with our bodies, take our dresses off and drape them over a chair. We both feel awkward right now to put on these foreign looking clothes. They aren't normal.... And its just my sister and I anyway. We get into bed in our underwear and lay down.

"Hey Elsa?" she asks.
"Yes, Anna?"
"This bed actually feels a lot more comfy then our ones back in Arendelle". she giggles.

I laugh "haha.... yeah... It does, Anna. Get some sleep - We need to find a way back home when morning comes..."

Anna and I soon fall asleep in this strange bed, in this strange world

After I left Elsa and Anna's room, I went to lock up the house. I could still hear the rain falling outside. There was a couple rumbles of thunder in the distance. I walked back upstairs. As I walked passed the girls' room, I hoped everything would work out for them. They were so nice. This world had a habit of chewing up and spitting out nice people. I made a promise to myself to protect those two from the cruelness of this world as best as I could...

The Next morning, I woke up and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe I had dreamed the whole thing. Maybe I fell asleep watching the first half of season 4 of "Once Upon a Time" and dreamed that Anna and Elsa appeared on my doorstep last night. I went to Gwen's room and quietly opened the door. I peeked inside and laying there in bed was Anna and Elsa. Ryan then carefully closed the door and headed down to make breakfast. I turned on the TV in the kitchen to watch the morning news. I made a pot of coffee and then proceed to start making pancakes and bacon.

I woke up that morning with Anna snuggling next to me. I've never seen her so scared as she is right now. Im the older sister... I have to protect her. That nice handsome man that took us in seems very.. nice... but... i dunno... This world is so weird to me...

"Anna... wake up!" i poke her, yet she only mumbles in her dreamlike state. "Anna, you goof, wake up, we need to get moving!"

"Ah.. uh... oh hey Elsa..." she mumbles in her sleepy state. she forgot she was in this strange world. I wish I was too, this world is so weird t me... I miss my kingdom... I hope my people are okay...

Anna and I get up and get back in our dresses. "Anna, lets head down stairs to see if hes awake.. maybe he can help us... but idk... I don't know if i can trust him yet..."

Anna nods to me as we head downstairs to the smell of a very new fragrance to us (coffee).

I was going to check on Anna and Elsa when the two of them came downstairs. "Good morning," I said as they walked in the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools.

"Would either of you like some coffee?" I said as I went to get a couple of mugs out of the cupboard, "So, how did you sleep last night?" He asked/

"what.. is.. coffee?" Anna asks you

I give my sister a slight nudge to hush her up. "Shh, Anna..." I hush her up because I don't know this man... or his intentions. He seems nice but I have to be vigilante.

I look around the room to see so many crazy futuristic things. That large metal box (fridge) which I don't know what it does... and why does that flat surface you're using seem to cook food?? I don't ask these things because I dont want to sound simple or weak. My sister Anna doesn't seem to have a filter, but I do.

Good Morning , sir. Thank you so much for the room and board, however my sister and I do need to be on our way back to Arendelle.."

I handed each woman a mug. I looked at Anna, "Coffee is a drink we have. A lot of people drink it in the morning." I looked at Elsa and said, "I'm sorry, Your Majesty," I deiced that at this moment it would be best to be respectful to the Queen, "But, I don't know how to get you home... The magic that brought you hear just doesn't exist in this world." Then, I went back to cooking.

I take a sip of this 'coffee' stuff, and give Anna a nod. "It's.. pretty good actually". Seeing my approval, Anna takes a sip as well.

"Yeah! Not bad! " She smiles, before taking another sip.

I walk over to you while your cooking. "That smells amazing, but how are you cooking the food? I don't see any fire anywhere." I give you a most curious look." I soon catch a glance from you, eye to eye, and I blush.

"He's really cute..." I think to myself

I smiled when Elsa asked how I was cooking with no fire, "The fire is under this metal plate." I tapped the grittle with my turner, "We use something call natural gas. It's much easier to burn than wood." I looked over a Elsa and I saw her blush. "She is really beautiful," I said to myself.

I know you told me there is no magic in this world, but... sure seems like there is to me... That magic box with the people inside.. This contraption that magically creates fire.

"So... what are you cooking? It smells really good...." I get close to you, closer and closer I side-step to you. I can smell something from you (cologne). A fragrance that smells so good. It's making my heart race a bit.

Meanwhile, Anna is laying back on your couch tossing a baseball in the air and catching it, that she randomly found at your house.

I smile as Elsa walked up to me to see what I was making, "Well, I'm making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon." I flipped another pancake and poured some batter on the griddle. "So, after breakfast I thought we would go to town and get you and Anna both some new clothes. You can borrow some of my sister's clothes for now, because if you two went to town in the dresses you came here in you'd both be mobbed by every young girl at the mall."

"Pan...cakes..." They do smell good. And mmm the chocolate smells so good! "Well, I guess maybe getting some new clothes would be a good idea."

"But I like my dresses..." pouts Anna, dropping the baseball on the floor.

"I know Anna, but it's in our best interest right now to stay inconspicuous. If he says we're going to be mobbed because of how we're dress then..."

"I know.. i know..." Anna interrupts.

I look back at you. "So okay, we'll go shopping with you. But first... what about those chocolate pancake things!" I give you an excited smile.

I smiled at Elsa, "It's almost ready," I said, then I looked to Anna, "Don't worry, Anna... I'm sure we can find you some nice dresses." Soon breakfast was ready. I had the pancakes in a bowl covered with a towel to keep them hot. Put the bacon on a plate. Then I set the table and got out some butter and syrup. "OK, Ladies, Breakfast is ready..." I pulled out the Elsa and Anna's chairs and then pushed them each up to the table. Then I sat down at the table, I picked up the pancakes and put a couple on my plate. These are pancakes. They are a pretty simple batter that I get at the store and just add water and some chocolate chips too. We like to butter them like toast and cover them with this," I picked up the bottle of syrup, "This is syrup... Go ahead and dig in..." Then I started to fix my pancakes.

Anna and I look at eat other for a moment, as we see these weird looking "pancakes" on our plates. Anna takes the first cautious bite, then another. Then smiles wide and continues to devour the chocolate pancakes.

"Annaaaaa....." I say, as a reminder to remember to be ladylike. I take my first bite of pancake. "Oh.. these are good :) " I smile at you. "You're definitely a proper chef" ;)

We finish up breakfast as I help clear the dishes with you. "So, off to market now?"

I smiled as Elsa smiled at me, "Thank you..." Once breakfast was over Elsa helped my load the plates in the dishwasher. Then she asked if it was time to go to 'the market.'

"Not yet," I said, "Like I said, If you two went out like that you'd both be mobbed. You're both going to have to change your clothes. I think you should go upstairs to your room and look through the closet. You two look close to being the same size as my sister."

Anna and I head back upstairs to look at what to wear to market. We both make odd faces at the very strange clothing items.

Anna picks up a pair of jeans "Hm... interesting..."

I pick up a pink halter "Definitely.."

Rather than pick an outfit that looks off, I call you up. "Sorry to be a bother but... which of these are acceptable in your world? Some of them look... a bit risque?"

I look at all the clothes in the closet and to me they look perfectly normal but I know they must look odd to Anna and Elsa, "All of these clothes are perfectly acceptable in this world. You guys just pick out what you feel comfortable in. Don't worry, if you guys pick something that I think would inappropriate I will tell you." Then I walked out of the closet and headed back downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom