Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sword Art Online RP

SelenaFF

Super-Earth
So, I've been craving this for a while, so figured I'd see if anyone's up to helping me out with this. It's based on SAO, some time after the Phantom Bullet Arc (but not before the next Arc). I have a few ideas for the plot, so I'll tell them if people are interested. Hope I get some replies... ^.^

-Sel

Sword Art Online: Demon Blade

Group RP (Possible relationships, 1 or more canons needed)

After all Kirito went through, he had thought it was over. After Sugou Nobuyuki's death, and saving Sinon from her own friend, he had thought all his troubles were over. But a group known simply as R.E.A.C.H. has other plans.

A new game is being marketed, called Fatal Sword: Demon Blade, and it's the talk of Japan. It's being hailed as the biggest thing since Sword Art Online. Kirito's contact at the Virtual Division, Kikouka Seijirou, has intel that R.E.A.C.H. is the maker of the game, but does not know what their purpose is. Since Kirito has experience with Virtual MMORPGs, he enlists his help, although reluctantly. After telling his friends, he heads the the VD's office to enter the game on its release date.

Hashimoto Aki (my character) is one of the people who has secured a copy of the game before it sold out. Aki, who is 18 and a college student, logs in, along with the rest of the people who bought the game. But when she logs in, she finds the world far too unforgiving. In fact, she can't see a single person in the landscape around her when she logs in. As it turns out, she was one of the last to log in. For reasons unknown, the town she spawned in is void of NPCs. She manages to find a few players, who tell her something horrific: This game is a trap. People have been abducted by strange creatures, and dragged to who-knows-where.

Now it's up to the players to find out what's happening while surviving the dangers of the game. But lucky for them, Kirito is one of the survivors, and is intent on saving everyone and stopping R.E.A.C.H. from achieving their goal.

YES! A taker! I'd gladly have you play Kirito, and I wouldn't mind an OC either. If you're interested, I can outline my ideal plot, and we can build from there. I'll send you a pm.

Bump. We have 2, including myself. Still looking for more! Also, playing more than 1 character is okay! We have someone willing to play Kirito and an OC. I will be playing an OC as well, and possibly someone from REACH.

An update: We now have 3 people total. Waiting to see if a 4th is coming. Now setting up OOC thread.

I'm player 3. Just so I know, game wise is Fatal Sword a more brutal version of SAO? Or maybe something similar to Dark Souls or Blood Borne?

It's only brutal because of the situation. It's intended to be like SAO, but because of REACH's plot, it's not exactly what it's marketed to be.

Back
Top Bottom