Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story-craving Pet for Rent (MxF, FxF, Group) SEEKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie

Storyteller for Rent
Back in Action. ^_~ Let's tell a story together!

What I Am
I’m a girl RL, if that matters to you. I’m honestly looking for well-written, character driven smut. One to two good paragraphs per post is fab, more if the mood takes you! Don’t just repeat my own posts back to me and be prepared to be creative and move things along. Third person only, please! Also, I am sincerely sorry for this one, but you MUST be fluent in English. Most often I am writing at the end of a long and annoying day and I just don't have the patience to re-read things to figure out what you're trying to say.

What I’m After (IMPORTANT)
I'm happy to play multiple characters. ;) I love playing a slutty submissive to a dominate guy. Alternately, if I’m playing FxF (female or futa), I want a subby slut to dominate and spoil. I'm also happy to play with dom M / sub F couples. I'm neck deep in girl on girl, atm. This may open again in future. As a rule, I don't do more than three RPs at a time. Please don't take offense if I reply to your message saying that I'm full up and absolutely feel free to pm me again next time I bump! Also, I desperately prefer MEN to BOYS. They seem to be is very short supply. :/

This might be a lil unusual, but I’m around really sporadically and I’m looking for someone who's creative AND patient! In general, I'll post a few times a week. So! When you PM me please make an effort! I will literally be deciding who to respond to and who to pass over based on that very first impression. It doesn't have to be a dissertation, send me a hello with some scene ideas and maybe a link to your kinks.

Currently Craving: Period drama/Urban fantasy ❤

Favorite MxF Kinks
Dirty/shame talking (love being a horny slut)
Rough sex
lots of cum
big cocks
a bit of physiological fantasy such as large penetration, light inflation, excessive cum, etc.
age difference (older male, younger female)
incest
breeding
non-con
gang bangs
monsters
tentacles
some beasties
got a fav you don’t see here? Just ask!

Favorite FxF Kinks
I play the coercive, dominate one. ;)
Dirty/shame talking
Squirting
Toys
light bondage
spanking

No-Go Kinks
Gore
vore
any variation of toilet play

F-List

Note: I don't do celebrities and I don't play canon characters, though you're free to. Please don’t ask/harp. That is not to say I won't play a character physically based on some model you like, I'm perfectly fine with that. :) Also, really tired of milf rp. Just burnt out on that one atm. Sorry.

If I have disappeared on you, sorry, but I will do it again, lol. It's not you, it's me. RP is a hobby that I can't always commit time to. Enjoy when I'm around and forgive me when I'm not. ;) When I do get back on, if it's only been a week or two, I'll catch up with the RPs that were going well. But, if I reply and you feel like you've waited too long, or you just don't wanna play with me anymore, feel free to ignore it. I won't take it personal, I promise. :3

RE: Story-craving Pet for Rent (MxF, Group) SEEKING

Tweaking bump!

Returning bump!

Hiatus bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom