Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master Post [ Age gaps and other tropes- ] UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianarimar

Planetoid
AGE GAPS

This very somewhat specific craving hit me just now because Norman Reedus popped up on my TV and oh, lord, am I a sucker for that man... and any middle aged celeb, to be honest. And I realized it had been a while since I got me one of these stories, so I thought I'd come asking for some of those.

So, the basic idea is, as the title of this post says: Age gaps. I'll always play the younger one in every story. I'm sorry, it's just a personal preference I have.

I have just a few requirements:

- I only write in third person past and I'd like you to be able to write that way as well.
- I don't do one liners, but I also don't write walls of text. One good paragraph and I'm good to go :3.
- Please differentiate between dialogues and actions.
- No Yahoo IM. And NO PM'S. Aim user is dianarimar and Discord and Skype is hellamvtant
- I only write with male roleplayers.
- I'm looking for silver foxes kind of guys. Meaning, I want experienced men wanting pretty young things to play with and mold to their likings. I am NOT searching for the kind of older guy that suddenly finds himself attracted to a younger woman; I want something more intense.
- I'm highly picky about FC's and when it comes to my characters, I won't use mainstream media models. They all look the same to me. PLEASE DON'T EVEN MENTION THEM TO ME.
- I WILL NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF THE GIRLS IN THE NERDY GUY/POPULAR GIRL PLOTS. The ones in the pictures, are the ones I'm willing to play. I can provide a few more but to my personal preference too.
–IN CASE OF ANTHROS, WHICH ARE MORE THAN WELCOME FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PLOTS: My favorites are wolves, but I'll play against other canines, caprinae, bulls, equines, and some felines. Favorite Artist is Wolfynail.

- DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS. DO NOT CONTACT ME TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN THREADS. I just think it's kind of rude to contact someone with your own ideas when they're craving something entirely different really badly. It might work for some people but not for me, so please refrain from doing so.

- i will be playing subs for the most part unless stated on the plots. NOW. I know there's this kind of sub that simply lays there and just lets the dom take care of everything and manhandle them and such. I am NOT one of these subs. My characters may be unexperienced, but they're either eager to learn, taking shy initiative with their partners or they fight it if they're in a position they'd rather not be.

By sub, I mean I'll be playing the characters who seemingly don't have the upper hand in the relationship. These are evolving characters after all, so subs won't remain subs, I promise that much.

Now, I have these few ideas, so I thought I'd share them and you know, we can always build on them together. Grading the level of preference with stars

tumblr_inline_nnt1b85c2y1ry72eo_75sq.gif
Faculty privileges: ( Multiple partners ) ★★★★★★ After the male faculty of a high school starts having low performance during their job, the Headmaster offers a solution that will more than likely give everyone just the right push to get back on track. After all, failing schoolgirls should get a chance to get extra credit. Shouldn't they?

0.0: Hot for Teacher ★★★★★ Just your general teacher/student idea. I'm really craving this one.

0.1: Sugar for my Daddy: (Sugar daddy/sugar babe) ★★★★★ [Y/C] meets the daughter of one of his employees during a dinner party organized by the company [Y/C] runs. He can tell that even though she's young she has a liking for expensive things; her jewelry and her dress tell him so. He also happens to know how much her father's being paid and that gives him the perfect in to get himself a youthful, nubile lover, all under her father's nose.

1: The Businessman and the Virgin: (Arranged marriage) ★★★★✩ Celia's parents own a small business. Suddenly, their finances start going downhill and they have to face the possibility of ending up bankrupt and having to lose the family's business, which has been out there for more than a few generations by now. A family's friend, [Y/C] who happens to be a wealthy businessman decides to save the family pushing the business out there and ensuring they have everything in their hands to keep up with it. Celia's parents are so grateful with him that they offer Celia's hand to him in marriage, once she comes back from college after her first year. At first he tries rejecting their offer, partially thinking they're doing it because the girl must obviously be hideous, but after meeting her, he decides he wants to go through with it.

2: The Kingdom's at Risk: (Arranged marriage) ★★★★✩ [Y/C], the King of Aseras, became the soberan of his kingdom when he was very young; at the age of twelve when his father was at war and long before a peace agreement took place. As a result, he spent many years learning about politics, diplomacy and other things that would enable him to rule justly and hopefully a lot longer than his father did. Time went by and the possibility to choose a bride and soon to be Queen went right past him, interested as he was in becoming a honorable man and a honorable King. Now, being a middle aged man, he realizes he has to leave a heir before it's too late, and so the search for a Queen becomes one of the council's priorities. Destiny and long agreement meetings take him back to the kingdom responsible for his father's death, where he meets a lovely young lady he decides he wants for himself. Disappointed when he finds out she's none but the opposing Kingdom's princess, he offers a peace agreement at long last after several decades of war and disputes, on one condition. The Princess is to marry him in order to join both Kingdoms.

3: My little helper: (Employer/Maid) ★★★✩✩ [Y/C] is a wealthy man who's never been interested in marriage or long lasting relationships, as most women he knows are merely into him for his money. After moving into his new apartment, he decides to hire a maid to make sure everything will remain clean and in order after his hours at the office. One of the women who show up to ask about the job is actually very beautiful and youthful, so he decides to take their business relationship a step further, having her making some extra hours after she's done cleaning the apartment.

4: Today for you, tomorrow for me: (Teacher/Student) ★★✩✩✩ [Y/C]'s son is a loser. Big one too. He gets bullied at school for being a nerd and on top of that, the son of one of the teachers. Ophelia is one of the most popular and hottest girl at school who happens to be in one of [Y/C]'s classes. Ophelia has good grades, so [Y/C] doesn't really know how to get her into the deal of dating his son and much to his surprise, she offers a solution that will keep all three happy; his son dates this bombshell, she gets herself some cash and [Y/C]? He benefits the double; making his son happy... and having a feel of what young pussy feels like once more.

-------------------------

NERDY GUY/POPULAR GIRL

Now, the kind of character I'm looking for, as I've realized I'm actually kind of picky about the rps I'll continue, is this:

tumblr_mcgvryNlba1rn5a30o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mcgvryNlba1rn5a30o2_r1_250.gif

I see him as a character with quite a bit of stamina, who's very much head over heels with the girl and as a result, it's easy for him to get excited around her. In the following scenes where she's actually into him, I see him being not so confident, no matter how much she seems to be into him, you know? I'd like him to be unbelieving of what's going on so she kinda can and will take the lead unless she asks him to as the story goes on. This doesn't mean I'm looking for a sub, I'm just looking for a kind of character that is clearly not very experienced on that side and who will pretty much cum rather quickly on the first round.

I'm more than willing to answer questions if there are any of those.

I have these three possible ideas just to please anyone who comes by and decides to contact me for it.

1.- She's into him. Allie, this gorgeous, really hot and really popular girl is dating one of the jocks to keep the appearances, since she's actually more into the kind of guy her boyfriend bullies, particularly one of them, (Y/C). She's actually very intelligent, but the school sets up a program so the students with the best grades can help students who aren't doing so well, so she starts doing badly on her school work so she can request to be paired with (Y/C) and allow stuff to happen without approaching him directly. :heart:

2.- They've been together since forever Letha and (Y/C) have been together for quite a while know. People don't really understand how a girl so hot is dating a weirdo such as (Y/C) but they seem to have a strong and genuine relationship. This is mainly one of those "improbable couple" plot overall but still one that's both cute and hot! :D

3.- He coaxes her into being with him. Cess is known to be a really dumb, really material girl who uses her attractive to get people to do things for her, being a tease to pretty much everyone with a penis but only delivering when and if the target of her teasing is of any help to her. (Y/C) is pissed off about this since he's wanted a chance with her but he grew resented after it never happened, so one day, (Y/C) finds out Cess has been fucking one of the teachers so she would pass the exams without making so much of an effort, he records the encounter in his phone an later uses the footage to blackmail her into sleeping with him.

MILF ZONE PLOTS UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT.

So, a really weird craving that rarely ever hits me and because of that, I'll be slightly picki-er when it comes to this rp.

Now, the kind of character I'm looking for, as I've realized I'm actually kind of picky about the rps I'll continue, is this:

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SON:

[ NO1 ] [ NO2 ]

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SON'S FRIEND:

[ NO1 ] [ NO2 ]

I don't have really detailed ideas for what is it that I want to do, so I'm open to hear you out and come up with something good together! All I know for sure is the reference I'd like to use, which is this lady here:

[ NO1 ] [ NO2 ]

FAIRY TALES

Now I only have some ideas for some of them, so here they are:

---Cinderella: After her mother died, Cinderella was left under the care of her stepfather and the constant humiliation and mocking of her stepbrothers. However, as she grew up turning into a beautiful woman, her services were expanded from cleaning and cooking to serve the men in her house. (Never at the same time, may I add.)

Rapunzel: Raised up by the man who took her from her parents when she was a baby, because a favour they owed him, and even though she looks at him like her father, and he knows it, he starts wanting her as a woman. (It can also be her actual father if you're into incest.) There's also a second idea that involves no incest where the prince finds the tower and waits everyday for the witch that raised Rapunzel to leave so he can go up and teach Rapunzel what she's missing out.

---The Little Mermaid: Mermaids have things on them, like their necklaces that allows them to stay as mermaids, but when they go to the surface they take them off so they can have legs. One time a guy finds my character's necklace and sees her near the shore and decides to take advantage of her now that he has her necklace.

Snow White: Leaving for the forest with the hunter, she learns of his plans of killing her under the queen's command, but he gives her the alternative of being his and he'll spare her life to take her live with him. (This is the only scenario I'm willing to play for Snow White.)

Hansel and Gretel: This has two ways: Of course, Hansel and Gretel getting it on, brother and sister, you know. And the other one that kind of follows the illustration, where Gretel makes an agreement with the warlock after he cooked her brother, where she stays with him as his servant and lover, to ensure he won't cook her as well. ( DOES NOT INCLUDE VORE OF ANY KIND )

---Goldilocks: There's been a series of stealing around the village as well as assaults to carriages going through the forest at the very outside of it so people are worried and measures are being taken so that everyone is safe. However, a girl, too curious to obey her family, goes out for a walk and comes across a small cabin... a cabin that she inspects only to fall asleep in one of the three beds she finds. She wakes up only to find herself surrounded by the bandits that have been bothering her village.

As for Peter Pan, this gave me a separate idea where a girl is kidnapped by pirates because the captain of the ship saw her near the coast and wanted her for himself.

-----------------------------

Just copying and pasting some of the kinks I like: internal cumshots/creampies, risk of pregnancy, loss of virginity, fantasy lactation (pregnancy is not involved), biting, hair pulling, dirty talking, rough sex (Important for these plots), characters wearing stockings/long socks, breast/nipple play, scratching, height differences, public sex, multiple partners ( I like the idea of the male character sharing her with business partners/friends/colleagues others and such. ), sloppy seconds.

So, yes, I'm really hoping this will have a good outcome!

Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Age gaps and other goodies inside [ AIM/SKYPE ]

REALLY REALLY CRAVING "SUGAR FOR MY DADDY"

RE: Age gaps [ EDITED: REQUIREMENTS UPDATED. ] [ AIM/SKYPE ]

you sound very fun and i would be interested in getting to know you and possibly starting a fun story with you!!

RE: Age Gaps [ UP FOR HUMAN COUPLES AND ANTHRO/HUMAN FEMALE AS WELL ] [ AIM/SKYPE ]

bumped

RE: Age Gaps [ UP FOR HUMAN COUPLES AND ANTHRO/HUMAN FEMALE AS WELL ] [ AIM/SKYPE ]

Bumpity bump

BUMPING. NEW IDEA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom