Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Father Seeking Little Goddesses ((M x F Taboo Romance)) ((NSFW))

There are many things in life that seem to trouble a person. That go beyond the normal emotions, down deep to where you wonder about yourself. You wonder if there is something wrong with you, you worry that perhaps there is a flaw found inside, that perhaps deep down there is a crack running through your very soul.

I wake every morning feeling that way.

It is a terrible thing, I think. Something that is hard to share with another unless they have experienced something similar. I often stare at myself in the mirror, not in disgust or in admiration, but in searching...searching to find some piece of myself missing. Like a person who has lost a tooth and cannot prevent their tongue from returning to that very same spot...worrying over it, puzzled....

But I have found the answer. I found the answer when I found roleplaying online, so many years ago. I found it when I realized that the rush of hearing a woman whimper was my solace, that the trembling flesh beneath my hands was a balm for my pain, and that the cries of pleasure wrung from flesh reddened by the slaps of my hands...was absolution. Roleplay, exploration, they quickly moved towards fumbling attempts in a car. They swiftly moved towards arranged meetings, relationships full of hungry passion, and escapades which were so surreal as to wondering if I imagined them.

Yet those days are gone....and now I need you.

I need a woman who wishes to cast aside the restrictions of life. To let morality lay upon the ground and find herself uncaring of her conscience. To feel my hands upon her skin and wonder as to why she has never allowed a man to bring her to such joys. To let me lay her down upon an altar and make of her flesh a sacrifice for our lust. It is the only way I can find peace in this life, the only way I can find some measure of silence. To breathe deeply, to smile in triumph, and to know I have conquered once more.

Perhaps I seem insane.

I am a monster. Please be my muse.

I accept many roles in my writing, but I will always remain dominant. My preferred pairings regardless of setting are Father/daughter, Master/slave, Dominant/submissive. I always work with my partners needs/fetishes and am very willing to be a long-term writer. I prefer roleplay to be done via Threads and Private Messages. My post length ranges from three - five paragraphs in response.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom