Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Sarah tried to be calm with the police, they explained to her how he escaped, and then allowed her to tell her story of what happened. They hadn't been able to get contact of her when he was released since she had moved in with Ryan, which was why she had no warning. With everything all cleared up, she headed back inside just as the veterinarian came and asked for Ryan to come on back.

Ryan and Sarah went back and Belle was resting. "You've got a tough girl here, Mr. Morris. She's got some bruised ribs. She needs rest for a few days. bring her back if you think she's not healing well. I'll give you some pills to help relieve the pain."

"Thanks, doc," said Ryan and he and Sarah took Belle to the car

When they got Belle into the car, Sarah took a moment to gain hug Ryan. "We got so lucky today, "they both knew it. Either one or both of them could have ended up hurt if not killed. Belle could have been in a worse position than she was at the moment. Sarah was just glad that it was all over. She never wanted to see Greg ever again, he had threatened her family.

Ryan hugged Sarah, "Yes we did..." Ryan was so glad that both of his girls and his child were OK. Then they headed home.

The next couple of months went by pretty well. Ryan got the nursery painted. Belle was back to her normal self after a couple of weeks and every thing was going good with the baby. Soon they were closing in on the due date. One day, they were in the living room watching a movie... Well, Sarah was watching the movie. Ryan tried to watch the movie but he couldn't help but keep looking at Sarah as if she were a ticking time bomb.

Its really hard not to look when you can feel someone's eyes on you. That's how it had been the last few days, every move she made Ryan was there watching to make sure she was okay. It was sweet and annoying, and she wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to live with all his mother hen tendencies. Right now all she was doing was sitting and he was watching her. He had chose the movie, but he was too busy watching her.

"Babe," she said with a sigh as she leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped herself on the connecting arm. "I need you to be calm. Any day now we can have the baby, I know. Which means we need to enjoy the little bit of time we have left, it could be a few hours or two days. Either way, you need to stop worrying, you're going to get wrinkles," she added with a laugh.

Ryan nodded, "You're right... You're right..." Ryan took a deep breath, "I'm just so excited... Soon we are going to be mom and dad to this little one inside you... I can't wait to meet him or her..." Ryan put his head on Sarah's belly, "You hear that, Little One." Ryan kissed her belly. Then, he looked up at Sarah, "Would you like something to eat?"

She completely understood, Sarah was really excited too. She couldn't wait to hold her child, though the craziness that would encroach on their lives scared her a bit. They would fund a way to make it work. "You know your baby is always hungry," she rubbed her tummy affectionately.

"Since its movie time, how about some of that vanilla ice cream. I don't want it plain, though. I want caramel drizzled on it and my heath bar crushed and sprinkled on top," the beautiful thing about being pregnant is that you can eat whatever and no one could tell you anything different.

Ryan gave her a kiss, "You've got it." Ryan got up and got a couple bowls of ice cream. One the way Sarah wanted it, the other was with chocolate syrup. He came back and handed Sarah her bowl, "Here you are my love..." He gave her another kiss before sitting back down.

"Not sure who's sweeter, you or this deliciud bowl of diabetes you brought me," she kissed him back. She knew so many women that when that got pregnant their family gave up all suites, all junk food, and ,things considered bad habits. she was so glad that her and Ryan cited to keep the things they loved, like ice cream.obviously, when their child was old enough to copy their eating habits, then they would have to be a good role model. Right now, their child wasn't born, so they're needed to be no changes.

Ryan was full in believing in the best of both worlds. He liked to eat healthy but treats were OK too. He hoped to pass on those good eating habits to the little one growing in Sarah's belly. He gave her a kiss another kiss and said, "It's a tough contest." Then he settled back to watch the movie, this time focusing on the movie and not the possibility that Sarah could go into labor any moment.

Sarah was about halfway through her ice cream when she felt herself get light headed, she had just set down her bowl when she felt the most possible cramp she had ever felt. She screamed, holding on to the couch cousin as it passed. " .Maybe you have a right to be worried. Grab the timer," she laid down on her side.

The second Sarah started to scream he had his iPhone out and started the timer. He started to stroke her hair. "Don't worry, mama... I'm going to be right there every step of the way." He held her hand kissed it

She couldn't believe the moment was here. Right after he said he was worried about her, the baby decided it was time to come out. How was is that poppa had predicted it. By the time her next contraction was wracking through her lower half, it was like an eight minute time difference. It provided enough time for her to recover before the next one. They couldn't leave for the hospital, but they could get ready.

Ryan saw that it was 8 minutes. He started the timer again. "OK. It's not quite time to go but we are getting there. Is your bag packed up in the closet?" Ryan asked, "Do you think we should call the doctor yet or do you want to wait until it's time to go?"

It was so hard for her to think, she took a deep breath to calm herself. I brought the bag down stairs a few days ago, it's in the coat closet. Call for the doctor because we don't know how fast it's all going to go," she laid down on her side of the couch. Trying to comfortable.

Ryan nodded, "OK..." He got the bag out of the closet and put it in the car. When he came back inside he called the doctor and told her that Sarah's contractions were 8 minutes apart. She said she would be on her way to the hospital. Ryan went up to Sarah, "Do you need anything, sweetheart?"

As she started to speak another contraction tore it's way through her body. She screamed as she trying to find herself a comfortable position. "Ryan, I think we should start the drive. That was seven minutes apart. We don't know how fast I'll start to go," she was sweating all over and she felt as if her skin was burning.

Ryan nodded. He called the doctor back and told her they were coming in. Then, Ryan started to help Sarah to the car Belle started to follow them to the door. "No, Belle... Stay..." Belle started to whimper, "Belle..." said Ryan. Belle then went to her pet bed and laid down. Ryan then took Sarah out to the car and helped her in. Then he got in and they started to the hospital

She wished they could take Belle with her, but she would just be forced to sit in the car, and it would be much too cold for that right now. Though the drive to the hospital was twenty minutes, her contractions were still spaced out. There was a CNA waiting for them at the entrance with a wheel chair to take them up.

Ryan helped Sarah change out of her clothes and into her hospital gown. He got her in bed and said, "So, do you need anything?" He brushed a stray hair behind her ear.

"A hand to hold on to," she screamed as she pulled his hand closer as she gripped it. Her contractions were about six minutes apart. She relaxed as the pain left her body. She was covered in sweat and trying to get her breath back." Get some ice chips, please."

Ryan held tightly on Sarah's hand during her contraction. When she asked for some ice chips he said, "You've got it..." He kissed her forehead and went and go her some, "Here you are..."

It had been a few hours and Sarah was almost fuly dialated. She was just tired, she wasn't sure how long she could wait, she tried to be strong.The ice chips were helping and so were all the breathing teqhniques, but Sarah just wanted it all to be over. Now she realized she was crazy for doing it the natural way, so many other women did it with epidurals, she would just have to suck it up.

Ryan held Sarah's hand. "You are doing so good sweetie..."

The doctor checked Sarah and said, "OK, Sarah... You are fully dilated... You can push when you are ready."

It was as if the baby had heard the doctor's voice, because she could feel her baby's head pushing down applying more pressure to her cervix. Their baby had a big head, she screamed as she tried to push with out putting to much pressure. She was covered in sweat and her skin felt like fire. She heard encouragements to take breaths and to push, but really she felt like everyone was screaming.

Sarah heard the doctor say,"one more good push and you're baby will here," he smiled down at her. She just wanted to be done, so she pushed again with a loud scream.

Back
Top Bottom