Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Annabelle ' s room was right between the two of their rooms, so it wasn't as if she would be farther from the baby. " It woukd be nice to sleep in your bed tonight, I've been really cold lately. I'm sure some cuddling will warm me right up."

Ryan smiled when Sarah said she'd sleep with him that night. "Great..." They finished with dinner and cleaned up the dishes they spent some time with Annabelle and then they put her to bed. Ryan made sure the baby monitor in his room was turned up so Sarah could hear the baby, if she needed to. Then he stripped down to his boxers and got into bed.

Sarah changed in her room, she ended up putting on a shirt and short set as she crawled into her side of the bed. She rolled her body toward Ryan, she curled up on her side next to him," Good night, babe."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Sarah and kissed her on the nape of her neck, "Good night." Ryan then continued to kiss her and play with her breasts through her shirt.

"Babe, I really just want to cuddle. Have your arms wrapped around me. I d I not feel l I keep doing anything else," she slid his hands down to her waist. That was better.

Ryan sighed... "OK..." he kissed her again and just held her in his arms. Then he drifted off to sleep.

Sarah did feel bad, before the pregnancy she hardly ever turned him down. Now that she had the okay from the doctor, she was scared to be intamite with him. They had their little family, but she wasn't sure how ling that would end up lasting. It's not like they were bound together.

In the night, Annabelle cried. Ryan was the first one awake he got up and went to check on her. She need her diaper changed. He changed it and then sat in the rocking chair in her room to get her back asleep.

Sarah could feel the absence of Ryan ' s body beside her. She reached out and couldn't feel him, meaning that Annabelle had woke up. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up. She had filled up some bottles, but she new Anna preferred the re a thing.She watched the two of them tigether, Anna was asleep on her father's chest.

She stood in the door way leaning on the post. They looked too cute together.

Ryan looked and saw Sarah standing in the doorway. He looked down at Annabelle and said, "I want you to know, little one... You and your mommy are not going anywhere as far as I'm concerned. I will love you both until I take my last breath and I promise to take care of you both until then..."

Her breath got in her chest and her eyes watered, Sarah had heard him say he lived her so many time since she moved in with him. But, when Ryan said those words, it meant more to her than a simple I love you ever would. Without even knowing he pushed away the fears that clouded her mind.

Ryan put Annabelle back in bed and walked over to Sarah, "I meant what I said... I don't need any piece of paper to say we are a family. We are a family, You, Me, Annabelle, Belle and whoever else might come along in the future..." Ryan kissed her

Hearing Ryan reconfirm what he said, made the tears she was holding back released. She kissed him back passionately, arms around his neck, and her body pressed up against his. She missed the intimacy between them that they had before Annabelle. "Will you make love to me," she asked as she pulled away from his kiss to breathe.

Back in his room, Sarah led him straight to the bes. It had been so long, definitely the longest hiatus they had ever had. She was so ready. Sarah cool feel her juices pooling between her thighs.

They got into bed and started kissing. Ryan Reached up and started to play with her breasts. "Top or bottom?" he asked.

"Top. I'm pretty sure that I owe you after denying you for so ling, she rolled over on top of him, so that she was straddling him. She slid off her shirt, and then reached for her bra before she leaned back down to kiss him.

Ryan smiled as he watched his love remove her shirt and bra. He reached up and continued to play with her breasts as he continued to kiss her.

Not even taking the time to undress she pulled down his boxers just enough for his hard cock to pop out. She moved her own shorts to the side before climbing up on her knees to allow herself to slowly slide down.

Ryan laughed a little when Sarah didn't even stop to removed their underwear. He held onto her side to keep he on his hard cock. He moan, "mmm yeah... I've missed this..."

Sarah slid down to accept his full length. She had missed being full of him. Pressing her hands on his shoulders, she rolled her hips, all the way forward and all the way back. "Never again will we go that long, " she picked up the pace of her hips.

Ryan's hands moved up to her breasts touched her breasts and nipples as they made love, "I'm going to hold you to that..." he said when she told him that they were going as long as they did without making love again.

Back
Top Bottom