Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pepsi (MxF DomSub)

A Pepsi

by
Kenny N Gamera

She walked into the bar like...well just imagine her long legs, tan and bare, no hint of hose, on top of a pair of strapy heels that were sexy, but with moderate almost conservative heels. Her skirt was moderate with a slightly liberal leaning, giving her enough chance to show off most of the endless curves from her ankles to just about the mid-thigh. The skirt was black and again moderately tight, designed to show the curve of her high, well-shaped butt and stay within comfort at the same time. Her white blouse was in contrast quiet loose and flowed with her movements as slowly slid from the door to the bar.
She took a seat at the end. The very end, where she could sit and worry only about one adjoining stool. The bartender came over, and she ordered. As he prepared her drink, she reached into her black pocket book and pulled out a cigarette, which the bartender lit for her with a lighter he pulled from his pocket.

She looked around the smoky room, glancing at each man in turn. Soon her gaze settled on a corner booth not far where she sat, with six men dressed in suits. Their ties were in varying states of undone. A few had their jackets off and draped over the back of the booth. She gave them a collective wink and took a sip of her cocktail. Before taking the glass from her lips, she passed her tongue part way around its rim. Several of those facing her shifted in their seats. A couple facing away, turned around.

One of the men, a convention goer, took his chance. He moved from the booth he shared with his friends and made his way to the empty stool. He sat down. She turned to him. Her legs were crossed lady-like at the knees. Somehow, this seemed even sexier than any display that he had seen before. She looked at him, her blue eyes hungry.

"Hi, do you come here often?" he said with a practiced ease.

She smiled and brought her drink back to her lips. He saw the gold of her wedding bands. He swallowed.

"Sometimes." She sipped. "You?"

"No, I'm just here in town on...business."

"Oh." She placed her drink back on the bar. "Business business or monkey business?"

"Maybe a little of both." He lowered his hand to her knee. She did not object. So, encouraged, he let it inch up her thigh. She still raised no objection. "How about you?"

She placed her hand over his on her leg and brought it up. "Definitely monkey business."

The bartender came over and looked at the two of them. He looked at the man's hand on the woman's leg and made a face. The man stared at the woman with a wolf-like grin. The bartender cleared his throat.

Breaking contact with her guest, the woman looked up at him. "Yes?"

"This guy bothering you, ma'am."

"No." She smiled at the bartender and inched the hand a little further up her leg so the fingers were under her black skirt. "Not at all."

"Very good." The bartender turned to the owner of those fingers. "Can I get you anything?"

"An Amstel Light. Another of those cocktails for the lady."

The bartender went away to get their drinks. When he came back and placed them down in front of them, the woman gave him a wink. He just nodded his head and all but ran to the end of the bar, where he watched them for a moment before one of the waitresses gave him an order to prepare.

The man looked away from the bartender back to the woman's leg and their joined hands. Her hand just laid over his, clearly displaying the twin rings of her marriage. He wondered where her husband was for a moment, but soon he thought just of the woman and the promises she was making to him.

"So you are here on monkey business?"

"Yes," she said and licked her lips. "After all, girls just want to have fun."

He smiled a deep smile and moved his face toward her. He moved his mouth to her ear and took a slight nip at the lower part of the lobe. She moaned.

"So you're looking for some fun."

"Yes," she said in a hiss.

"So are me and my friends over there."

She moaned out loud.

"There are six of us," he whispered. "Do you think you can handle us all."

"Easy."

She brought his hand further up her skirt so that it was covered to his wrist and his fingers could stroke her mid- thigh. He began to softly move his fingers back and forth along her skin. He wanted to turn and see if his buddies were watching, but he kept his mouth next to her ear.

"We can take care of you all night, slut. Much better your wimp of a husband."

She moaned then said softly, "he's not a wimp. I just like a little extra."

"Okay, slut. But we'll still treat you right. We know sluts like you. We can take care of you and all your nasty holes."

"Can you?"

"Yes." He moved his hand up so that the longest of his fingers almost touched her pussy lips. "We will fuck you all night, and all day tomorrow, too."

"Sounds nice, but I need to be home at midnight. The sitter is waiting."

"Fuck the sitter, bitch. In fact, maybe we will. We can party at your place instead of our room."

"What?" She sounded almost startled.

"Yeah, we can take you back to your place. Especially if the whore with your kids is as hot as you are. More than enough of us for two of you."

"Listen, I don't..."

The man took a hard grip on her thigh squeezing it just hard enough to keep her from crying out. The woman looked at the bartender who shrugged and glanced away to another customer who was ordering.

His answer was a low growl. "Yes, you do, cunt. We know all about you and your fucking needs. Ain't one of us over at that table who has been fucked over by our dear wives. Well, you are going to be our little prize."

She tried to pull away. He brought his other hand to her head and kept it against his. He bit not at all gently into her ear, which caused her to yulp just a little. She looked at the bartender. Her eyes were a silent plea. He came over in a hurry.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Can I have a Pepsi?"

"Of course," the bartender replied as he pulled away her half finished drink. With out stepping away, he started to pour her requested Pepsi and placed it in front of her.

"Buddy," he said as he did so. "If you don't leave her alone and go back to your friends right now, I'll have the bouncer over here..."

"Who do you think you are?"

"The man who is about to get your sorry ass tossed from his bar."

"Who do you think..."

The bartender turned to a near by waitress and said to her, "Charlene, could you go get Tom?

"I'm going." The man returned to his booth and his friends. He sat there and glared at the bartender and the woman alternatively.

The bartender glared back for a moment before a large man walked over to the bar. They shared a few whispers. At one point the bartender pointed at the booth where the men sat. The bouncer walked over and spoke with them for a moment and came back.

"I told them that if I saw them harassing anyone else that they were out of here. I'll let Jimmy know to cover their table for Debby."

"Thanks, Tommy."

"No sweat, Steve," Tommy turned to the woman in the black skirt. "You okay, Charlotte."

"Yeah, thanks Tommy."

"Anytime."

The big man walked back towards the door. The woman played with her straw for a moment. The bartender hovered near by.

"Sorry, Steve."

"Don't worry, babe. Things happen."

"I know that you wanted this..." she paused and restarted. "They were going to rape me."

"Some other time." Steve, the bartender, took her small hand in his. The one band of his hand matched of hers. "We can do this again sometime."

"Thanks, hon." She smiled. "It was fun for a while."

"I could tell."

She stood up from her stool. "I better head home. I think that the rest have been scared off."

"Okay." He grinned at her. "Shall I bring Tommy home with me."

"No! Not with the kids home."

"Okay. I'll see you after my shift."

The woman left as she had entered, but every one took pains not to watch as she left. She avoided the table of the six men on her way out. Though, she did check to see that they were watching her as she kissed the bouncer at his station before she stepped out the door. She did not touch his lips so they could see her tongue touch his. Then, she was gone.

Steve turned from the door to the patron that stepped to the bar.

"Can I have a Pepsi?"

"Sorry, sir. We only serve Coca-Cola products."

© 2002 Kenny N Gamera

Back
Top Bottom