Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom/Original - Open to suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Femme

Dust
Hello folks,

I'm looking to get back into roleplaying on a regular basis! I've been away from the roleplay scene for awhile, so I'm not sure how the kiddies are labeling themselves these days but here is what I can offer:

• Contribution to character and plot development
  • Literate, fluff-free posts. Usually multiple paragraphs long
  • Fandom based or original content

As I said... I enjoy both fandom and original roleplays, so I've provided examples for each below... The lists are not exhaustive so feel free to inquire about specific fandoms/genres.

I'm not about that master/slave, dom/sub life. I like power dynamics between characters, but I prefer characters to challenge one another rather then simply order and obey.

I'm fairly open when it comes to kinks, or limits, or what-have-you. Some hard limits are rape, under 18, and scat/golden showers. Again, if you have something specific in mind just ask.

There is a big difference between my characters and me. I don't get off on roleplaying, I enjoy writing smut and developing characters but I'm not interested in sexual relations OOC. That being said, totally down for chatting and whatnot. :)

Fandom
Canon, OC, AU - I'm pretty flexible.

▶ Superheros - X-Men, Justice League, Young Justice, Batman, Avengers... pretty much down for anything heroic - also down to use TV/movie/comic-verse. If I haven't seen/read it - I'm likely to do so if you recommend it!
▶ Avatar The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
▶ Game of Thrones
▶ Doctor Who
▶ Soul Eater
▶ Harry Potter
▶ The 100

Original

▶ A world where your hair/eyes/something changes color dependent on your feelings.
▶ Expert x Protege (Music, martial arts, painting, etc...)
▶ Dystopias
▶ Fantasy/Sci-Fi

Miscellaneous likes or characters

▶ Age play (above 18+)
▶ Characters that could easily kill my characters
▶ Sexual tension
▶ Sex worker/Stripper
▶ Polyamory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom