Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Space Horror Role Play (Looking for old partner and new ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
So this is weird request. This request is supposed to do two things.

A.) Possibly find the person I was originally role playing with to make contact.
B.) To find someone else who would like to do a similar plot

I don’t remember a hell of a whole lot because I normally clean out my inbox every so often. This role play was done through p.m.’s so I have no idea of how it was I was role playing with, no memory of their username.

The role play was a Sci-Fi space horror plot. Think of Pandorum meets Prometheus meets silent hill type of idea. My character was a new ship crew member, the ship she was on was sent out to find new planets for humans to colonize on. In the timeline ships and planets were overcrowded and their were a lot of restrictions because of it. My character was the daughter of someone important so she was assigned to this ship, and assigned with a specific crew member to watch over her.

The character I’d like to role play against is someone who looks human but they are more than that, they could be a different type of species. The main basic qualities were they had no fear, they had logic, they were able to perform effectively under pressure.

An example would be, if a character had to make a decision of losing an arm in order to save something, that character wouldn’t’ hesitate. They were kind of void of human emotion, but what emotion that had was very controlled. Think of David kind of from Prometheus but in a more odd way.

Not to far into the role play something goes wrong, the ship gets attacked or invaded so your character and mine have to survive, him mainly protecting her.

It was a really cool ass plot so I’d like to try it again…..maybe even work on the plot and characters in more depth.

The visuals below were who I had in mind but they can be changed…..

Male Human/Alien Character
Robert-Capa-In-Sunshine-cillian-murphy-as-robert-capa-in-sunshine-18587248-466-435.jpg

Female Crew member Character
Tracy+Spiridakos+Revolution+Season+1+Episode+ID5AA3oqhIzl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom