Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Like I said before this is my problem so no need to worry", Sousuke repeated. Just like all of his fellow clan members they were hesitant to allow others into their personal lives. Arranged one shot marriages were common in his clan and would end as soon as the business was done. Those in Sousuke's clan held romance in little regard and it was rare to see someone with an actual love life.

"The point is history proves not the whole clan inherits the Shiragan only select members, so what ever happened you inherited it off someone, work out who and go from there". Kitten said "On top of that there is the different types, some stolen, but that was Mandra's error, but if it's changed foam you need to see it so you know what it's called, so till you know the basic information I wouldn't worry too much".

Sousuke was surprised that in the main branch only select few have the Sharingan. In his clan, all members had some form of it albeit a very weakened form. From kids to elderly had it and not being a Sharingan user made someone an outcast.

"OK start with the easiest one to find out. Shriagan's name from there you will know what it's meant for". Kitten said getting up and pulled out a automatic camera what pulls out the photo right away. "At least you know what your looking for with in all the documents on different clan members".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom