Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
(Don't forget that you would be the descendant of the original characters as they would all be long dead).

Make sure you have your basic information in your character chart. Who or what clan/clans you descend on.

Animie pics only.

Please no rookies teams so older than 12.

Anime-Girls-anime-32978170-960-540.jpg

As a child
uka87-4Y_400x400.jpeg

clan logo
857511977_1213303.gif

My name is Kathrin Uzamoki or Kitten for short, I am 19 years old. i am not a descendant from Naruto despite me coming from the leaf village but i am from his clan. Just like the other members of my clan before me i was born with a special type of chokura, giving me more control and power than the advarage Ninja. Well when i learn how. Not as easy as everyone makes it out to be, even my cousin Naruto couldn't do it at the beginning, I bleave his true power showed throw when he had control over the Nine tails chokura that is why he looked so human.

I was born with 3 types of chokura, water, earth and wind giving me the nickname the fairy ninja as a can create large blue butterfly wings on my back also make nature grow around me creating giant flowers. I know i am one of the rare ones with a special name but I can never remember it. I also know that if the nine tails shows up coursing trouble it will be sealed inside of me to save the village.

My grandmar on mothers side is apart of a dog clan outside of the village who gave me my puppy Wish & Cleo before she died.
Wish
Chibi_Copic_Puppies_by_Aki__Tenraku.jpg

Cleo
baby_naruto_by_russiankunoichi.jpg

(My apologies. I post from XBox One, so I can't add a picture. For visual concept, please Google search Setsuna Mudo Angel Sanctuary.)

Hello, my name is Kazuke Morino. I'm twenty two years old, a Gemini and a Jounin. I enjoy long walks on the beach and I enjoy practicing my talent for fire based chakra for camp outs. I feel I am a fairly nice guy.

Now, my family had told me that my kind heart makes me a terrible shinobi since my clan specializes in interrogation. This kind of makes people not trust me as they think my tender nature is merely a deceptive manner to throw my victims... err ... potential friends off guard.

I'm not a monster though. I really am sensitive. You know, last time I put some one in my Iron Maiden Summoning, I cried for rwo days. You belirve I'm a wonderful guy. Right? Riiiight???

Fractured Wickedness said:
(My apologies. I post from XBox One, so I can't add a picture. For visual concept, please Google search Setsuna Mudo Angel Sanctuary.)

Hello, my name is Kazuke Morino. I'm twenty two years old, a Gemini and a Jounin. I enjoy long walks on the beach and I enjoy practicing my talent for fire based chakra for camp outs. I feel I am a fairly nice guy.

Now, my family had told me that my kind heart makes me a terrible shinobi since my clan specializes in interrogation. This kind of makes people not trust me as they think my tender nature is merely a deceptive manner to throw my victims... err ... potential friends off guard.

I'm not a monster though. I really am sensitive. You know, last time I put some one in my Iron Maiden Summoning, I cried for rwo days. You belirve I'm a wonderful guy. Right? Riiiight???

In and this one?
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm4ksfbbLsjfC_FiyuL6EAooXfUzsUQ-8pwFPHPmP5kohahDAE

My name is Sousuke Uchiha. I am a 18 years old and a genin. My low rank is because my family was banished from the Uchiha clan because of our weak bloodline. Upon learning of the clan's demise, I made my way back to the Leaf clan to rebuild my clan. I use fire style jutsu. Because of my weak bloodline my Sharingan is underdeveloped. Also because of there are few Uchihas left, my character is obsessed with taking on as many missions as possible to raise his name. (first time role playing so forgive me for any mistakes)(also I had a picture but no idea how to post it)

Junior. said:
My name is Sousuke Uchiha. I am a 18 years old and a genin. My low rank is because my family was banished from the Uchiha clan because of our weak bloodline. Upon learning of the clan's demise, I made my way back to the Leaf clan to rebuild my clan. I use fire style jutsu. Because of my weak bloodline my Sharingan is underdeveloped. Also because of there are few Uchihas left, my character is obsessed with taking on as many missions as possible to raise his name. (first time role playing so forgive me for any mistakes)(also I had a picture but no idea how to post it)

Where is the picture on the internet or your computer.

I saw a good picture online and downloaded it but when I couldn't find out how to include the picture I deleted it.

Junior. said:
I saw a good picture online and downloaded it but when I couldn't find out how to include the picture I deleted it.

To put them up here from the internet right click then press on copy link onto the picture you wish to share.
Click on the mountain & son picture on here press preview to see if it has posted once the link appears in your post if not delete the link and click on the world logo and it will be a link people have to click on to see it.

If on the computer do it throw www.tinypic.com then put it throw the mountain picture that way.

Not sure never used the phone I think there is an app for tiny pic you can use. Not 100% sure throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom