Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom Looking For Sub (F/F, YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pryde

Norwegian Goddess
I'm currently looking for submissive females who want a caring dom. I tend to play a loving, but still strict, mistress. Just want something nice and sweet, but with the dom/sub dynamic. I'm not a big fan of abusive D/S RPs, I like love to be at the root of it. We could RP as a couple, or a more taboo pairing if you'd prefer. I like to take care of my partner, so your wants would be my priority. So whatever it is that you are needing right now, I can probably accommodate you. But we can talk about kinks and limits and so forth in private. I would like a lot of communication to make both of us satisfied, and I like to be friends OOC if possible.

I'd like to play this over an IM, preferably YIM.

I'm very active at the moment, and I like to write detailed posts. Although the posts might not always be several paragraphs long, I always include as much detail as the scene requires, and I try give my partner enough to respond to, but not too much.

PM me and we can talk details. Alternatively you can contact me directly on YIM (laura_hahn93@yahoo.com).

Hope to meet some nice new people ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom