Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

James woke the next morning, needing to just sit in bed for a while until his erection went down. He thought about what had happened yesterday and some of the things in his dreams. He cursed himself. He couldn't possibly be attracted to his maid. That was not a good thing. That could just lead to trouble.

He pushed away the thoughts and got his day started. It was to be a normal training day for him so he got right into his routine. He did his warm up and weights. Then he went on the bike before starting his time on the rowing machine. As always, he was only dressed in a pair of spandex shorts for comfort while training. Spandex is worn to race, so training in it is also good to do. As he neared the end of his training session he got a little nervous about what might happen when Elise came in with his breakfast.

Elise knocked on his door before she walked in. She smiled and said "Good morning" greeting him kindly before she walked over to the table. She may have looked completely composed but what was going through her mind was an entirely different story. That man always seemed to be half naked most of the time she saw him and it didn't really help that he was an athlete either. She was just imagining those strong arms wrapped around her and....NO NO bad thoughts...he was pretty much her boss. She should not have been fantasizing about the two of them being together at all.

James smiled at Elise as she entered and finished his set on the machine. He got up slowly and walked over to the table. He took a towel and dried off the sweat from his body. He then draped it over his shoulders before sitting at the table across from where Elise was standing. He glanced up at her only once before looking down at the food. "Thank you Elise. You can go if you want." He wasn't really sure whether he wanted her to stay or go.

Elise nodded and said "Okay" and turned and left the room. She let out a sigh of relief as she walked out the door and headed to her own room where she lay back on her bed with a sigh and looked at the roof thinking about the situation she had gotten her self into.

James watched Elise as she left the room. Once she was gone he let out a sigh. He really hoped she didn't notice the way she effected him. He didn't want her to get mad at him and quit. He liked hanging out with her. She was nice and also good at her job. He would just have to control his thoughts and feelings around her. He sat and ate his breakfast, not sure what he could do to get his feelings under control. Once he finished he had a little bit of a break before he needed to go train at the lake. He sent a message to Elise saying that she could take his dishes away whenever she felt like it.

Elise felt the pager buzz as he send her a message telling her to take his dishes away. She stood up and walked back to his room and took his plates away and headed back to her room. She pulled out a few text books and decided to do some work but was unable to focus.

James watched Elise as she entered, picked up his dishes, and left. He was a little confused. Had he done something to upset her again? It seemed like she was avoiding him. He was nervous around her because of what he had been feeling. He suddenly realised that perhaps she had noticed his arousal and was avoiding him because of that. He swore under his breath and decided he would need to find out and appoligise.

Elise remained in her room for the rest of the day, deciding that work wasn't going to make her focus and relax she thought maybe if she masturbated a little it would get her mind of him, at least for a little while. Making sure her door was locked she leaned back on her bed and began to remove her pants.

The thoughts about Elise did not end. No matter how hard James tried, he could not get her out of his head. His thoughts that she might have noticed his arousal got him thinking about things he had dreamt about. He felt his erection returning. He swore under his breath again. He had to stop thinking about those things, but he just couldn't. He found himself with a large bulge in his shorts.

After a while he gave in to his desires. His hand moved down and pushed down his shorts. His hard cock sprung free. His hand wrapped around it and he started to stroke himself. He imagined first taht it was Elise's hand. He then started to imagine what it would be like to slide his hard shaft deep inside her cunt.

Elise removed her pants and pulled of her blue panties and put then to the side. She was already a little wet and it embarrassed her. He could make her this aroused and he did not even have to be in the room. she moved her fingers down to her clit and began to rub in circles, making the little nub hard. Her free had moved up to her shirt and she began to pinch and twist her nipples, wishing they were his fingers and not her own. She then began to push two fingers inside her and imagined that it was really his hard cock sliding into her wet pussy. She slowly began to finger fuck her self.

James stroked his cock harder. He imagined making love to Elise. In his mind he had visions of her naked body laid out before him. His hands explored it. His cock slid between the folds of her hot, wet pussy. He drove it deep into her, making her cry out with pleasure. He could almost hear her moans. He let out moans of his own as he thought about how it would feel to be so close to her, to be buried within her. While stroking himself he neared a climax. It was going to be a big one, he could feel it.

Elise closed her eyes and she moaned out his name. She imagined that her fIngers were his own cock driving into her pussy harder and faster with each passing minute getting her closer to orgasm. Her free hand move down to rub her clitoris again as she drove her self faster and faster to orgasm before finally she moaned out his name, her pussy squeezing her own fingers as she came long and hard.

James went at it even harder. He stroked his cock wildly. He moaned out Elise's name. He imagiend that he was pounding her cunt hard and deep. He pretended he was making passinate love to her. He felt himself get to the edge of orgasm. He didn't stop. He went until his cock unleashed his cum. He moaned even louder and tilted his head back as his seed sprayed from his hard shaft. As he came down from the climax he cleaned himself up and leaned back in his chair, relaxing. The only problem was that now she was stuck in his mind even more. He didn't know how he could face her

Elise closed her eyes and breathed deeply as she came down from her orgasm. She looked up at the ceilng and closed her eyes panting. She blushed lightly and and could not belive she had just masturbtlated thinking about him. She was so embarrassed and did not even know how she could even bring her self to take him his meal after that.

James relaxed until it was time for him to go to his training session. He got dressed and gathered his things before starting his run down to the lake. When he arrived he did all that the coach asked of him. He worked hard on his technique. He didn't let his black eye, which was luckily already starting to fade, bother him. He held his focus like he would expect every one of his team mates to do. Yet thoughts of Elise constantly entered his mind. While it did not lower his focus or skill on training, it was hard for him to deal with. He knew he should not be feeling that way about his maid.

Elise sighed and she finally cleaned her self up and began to get dressed putting her pants on. She sat up and moved back to her desk and continuing her work. She was able to focus on her work a little more but thoughts of him continued to enter her mind. She shook them off and continued her work.

James spent some time away from the manor after practice, hanging out with his team mates. As it got closer to dinner time, he worried about going home and having to face Elise. He had no idea how he or his body would react when she showed up. Yet he needed to go home and did, arriving a little before Elise was scheduled to bring his dinner. He sat at the table and waited nervously for her to arrive.

Elise stood up from her desk when the time for dinner came around. She walked to the kitchen and picked up his meal and began to walk to his room. She knocked on his door and stepped inside. Her heart was beating wildly in his chest as she moved over to him and placed his dinner down infront of him. She smiled a little trying to push away her feelings and said " Here you are".

James watched as the door opened and Elise entered the room with his food. He stared at the food, rather than her, because he didn't want his body to react at all to seeing her. As she placed the food down he looekd up at her and smiled, trying not to show how uneasy he was. "Thank you Elise. It looks very good. You will have to thank the chef for me." He couldn't think of anything else to say. He couldn't even decide whether he wanted her to stay or go.

Elise looked a him and she nodded st his comment. "I'll make sure to do that" she said softly. She then stood up straight and said " I haven't eaten yet so I'm just going to get my own meal" she said quietly and left his room.

James watched as Elise left his room. He bit his bottom lip and mentally cursed himself for the thoughts that were going through his mind. Sooner or later he knew she would find out that she turned him on, that he fantasized about her. He didn't know what to do. With a sigh he just looked down at his food and started to eat. He thought hard about his options and what might be the best one. By the time he finished eating he was still not sure. He knew it would take a lot more thought to come to a decison.

Elise did not return to his room that night. She thought it would be best for her to be away from him tonight. However if he did call her she would go to see him. She began to eat her food slowly, deep in thought.

That night James thought long and hard about what to do. He internally debated every option. When he finally came to a decision, he sighed and fell asleep. He had decided not to tell her and just force himself to gain control. Yet, in a dream he saw a situation where telling her was a good thing. He tossed and turned all night long. In the morning he had changed his mind. He would talk to her and explain what was going on and let her decide what to do with that information.

He started to go about his daily routine. As he went through his work out he constantly looked at the clock. He was getting nervous, but also a little excited that Elise would be arriving soon. Part of him was horrified to tell her, but another part of his told him that telling her would be a good idea in the long run, as well as possibly being good immediately.

Elise woke up the next morning and took a shower before she did anything else. She then ate breakfast with the other servants rather then with him before she picked up James's meal and began to walk to his room with the tray in hand. Knocking on the door before she entered she flashed him a smile and said "Morning" and set down his tray infront of him. She hoped that he would not bring up the topic she thought he might.

James finished his work out a little early and moved over to the table. He relaxed and waited for elise to arrive with his breakfast. He watched her enter and smile. That was a good sign. He smiled back at her and shifted the food a little once it was in front of him.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he looked up at her. He needed to talk to her about it. He had to. Part of him was yelling that he should not say anything, that it would ruin what they already had. He almost gave in, but the other part of him won as he started to speak. "Good morning Elise. Could you sit down? I have something I need to tell you."

He paused for only a moment before continuing. "I...I need to let you know something that has been on my mind. It is hard to admit, but I think you should know. I am not sure how you will react to it, but I feel it is something you should know before you find out by accident and get mad or something. Anyway, I won't stall any longer." He took another deep breath before continuing. "I.....I find you very attractive. I can get thoughts of you out of my mind. I even have dreams about you. Whenever I see you I get turned on. I have tried to fight it, but I can't. Now you know. Do whatever you want with that knowledge. You can leave if you want, and if you think you need to find another job, that is ok as well." He avoided looking at her, afraid of what she might say in response. He stared down at his food, waiting to her her leave or hear her get mad, or something bad like that.

Back
Top Bottom