Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

Elise continued to struggle with him, trying got get him back into the water. When he bent his knees to fall back onto the deck she struggled with him, till he tugged on her arm, making her fall forward and on top of him, her body pressed up against his, her breasts squished between the two of them. She blushed going bright red and said "Sorry...."

James had not been expecting what happened next. As he pulled, instead of Elise letting go, she fell forward. He lay back on the deck and she landed right on top of him. Their bodies pressed together and her breasts pushed against his chest. He looked up at her, but avoided eye contact. He knew he was probably blushing. She appoligised and he tried to get his thoughts under control. When he spoke, it was flustered. "Uh...no...its my fault. I'm sorry."

He lay perfectly still, waiting for her to get off of him. He tried not to think about the situation. He had an attractive girl in a swim suit laying on top of him. He didn't want to embarass himself further by getting an erection.

Elise continued to blush and she used her arms to slowly get off him, causing her to rub up against him a little as she maneuvered her self. She looked at him, her face still a flush. She then said "Um...I think I'm going to get back into the pool for a bit" she said turning around and slipping back into the water.

James felt Elise's body rubbing agaisnt his as she got up. He looekd to the side and tried not to think about what exactly it was. He couldn't. He felt himself beinning to harden. As soon as she was getting back in the water, he sat up and pulled a towel over himself. He blocked any view of the bulge that had formed. He simply sat on the pool deck, watching her, cursing himself for letting that happen with his maid.

Elise did a few more laps of the pool to the clear her head before she got out again. She water ran down her body as she climbed out of the pool and stood up. The fabric of the suit clung to her body. Tricles of water would run down her chest and down into her breasts, though he could not see, it would serve to be a tease. She blushed again and picked up her towel and said "I'll see you later"

James tried to focus on anything but Elise, but wasn't able to. When she got out of the water, he tried not to look at her, to look anywhere else. He failed. He couldn't avoid watching her stand there. The swim suit showed off her curves and the water dripped off of her. He felt himself harden even more. All he could do in response to what she said to him was nod. He looked away and waited for her to leave. Even then he sat, waiting for his erection to die down.

Elise saw the nod and she turned and began to walk away from the pool area and back inside. She went to her room and grabbed some clothes and decided to take a shower. The shower was comforting and she returned to her room feeling refreshed and decided to get some more work in before dinner.

After a few minutes, James got up and dried himself off. He then went to his room. He had a shower to rinse off the chlorine and then got dressed. He returned to his computer to distract himself from thoughts of Elise. He started to send some emails to friends and talk to others on instant messaging. He was able to push back all thoughts about what had happened at the pool.

Elise returned to his room later that after noon with a tray with his dinner. She smiled and set it down and said "here you are" hoping that the incident at the pool would not effect their relationship in a negative way.

James turned when her heard his door open and Elise enter. He saw that she had his dinner and smiled at her, a little nervously. He moved over to the table and sat behind the tray. "Thank you Elise. If you have things to do, you can go. If not, feel free to stay and talk. If you haven't eaten dinner yet, you could bring your dinner here and we could eat together."

Elise looked at him and said "I haven't eaten yet, I get my own dinner then, I'll be back soon" she said smiling. She walked back to the kitchen and picked up her own dinner and walked back. She walked into his room and sat down at the table and smiled at him before she began to eat.

James waited for Elise to return before touching his food. when she got back and sat down, he smiled and started to eat. He wasn't really sure what to talk about anymore. He was a little nervous that the embarrassment from earlier might be brought back up. He was also worried that something might cause him to be arroused by her again. He wanted to avoid that. He really didn't want her to know she'd had that effect on him.

Elise smiled and said "So er...did you have a good time today?" she asked him as she ate her food slowly with a fork. She didn;t really like the silence that had settled so she tried to make some conversation with him.

James continued eating for a moment before looking up at Elise again. He smiled. "Yeah, I had a nice time. I hope you enjoyed yourself as well." He completely ignored the memory of what had happened near the end of their time at the pool. He decided it was best if they didn't discuss that. If she didn't bring it up, he wouldn't either.

Elise nodded and said "Well I'm glad" she said smiling at him and continued to eat. She silence seemed to have settled again and Elise didn't know what to say or do about it.

James smiled and nodded. he looked down at his plate and ate a little more. When he finally looked back up at her he thought of something to say. "Um, so I think I have days off each week. Would you possibly like to hang out again next week. By then my black eye should be getting better and we could go somewhere more fun." He shrugged casually and continued eating.

Elise looked at him and said "well...yeah that would be great" she said with a smile. She looked at him and said "It will probably be good for you to get out and have fun...all you seem to do is train" she said to him.

He nodded and smiled, still eating. Her second statement made him laugh a little. "Yes, I guess I do train a lot. However it is needed. I must remain in top physical shape, no matter what it takes. I'm sure you understand. But, yes, it is good to have a day off to relax. So, any ideas for next week? We can always decide later if we want."

James listened to her suggestion. He thought about it for a moment and smiled. "Yes, that could be quite fun. When I get my schedule for next week I will know when we will go. I will be looking forward to it." With another smile he returned to his meal and ate some more, nearly finishing.

James smiled and nodded. He finished his food and got up from the table. He stretched and yawned a little. He looked down at Elise with a shrug. "I guess you can take the dishes now. I think I will get an early sleep."

Elise nodded and said "Alright, goodnight" she said softly and picked up both of their plates and walked out of his room and back to the kitchen and dropped them off before returning to her own room and getting changed into her Pjs.

James smiled and watched Elise leave for the night. He first went and had a quick shower. After getting dry and shaving, he returned to his room and climbed into bed. It did not take him too long to fall asleep in the comfortable bed. As he slept he had dreams of what had happened earlier that day. He dreamt of being close to Elise, their bodies pressed together.

Elise climbed into her bed and she had some rather lustful images floating through her mind. She woke up the next morning a blush on her face. She sighed and chose to ignore the feeling and get dressed for the day.

Back
Top Bottom