Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

James woke a while later and realised that he was covered in a blanket that hadn't been there when he had fallen asleep. When he spotted the food on the table he confirmed his worry that Elise had entered his room. He also realised that his towel had fallen off. Elise had walked in on him naked and asleep. He was very embarassed and hoped that nothing would happen because of it. He quickly got dressed and went to the table to eat his food..

Elise had spent the rest of the night in her room, having eaten her diiner eailer and decided to study and catch up. A little while later she returned to his room to pick up his plates, again, knocking on the door adn waiting for an answer.

James ate and finished his meal fairly quickly. When he was done he went over to his desk and spent some time on his computer. He heard the knock on the door and called for whoever it was to enter. He turned and saw Elise there. He smiled at her a little nervously. "Oh, hi Elise. Um, my dishes are over there. I guess that is what you are here for. Uh....so....have you been getting settled back in?"

Elise looksed him and smiled at him. She wouldn't bring up what she had seen ealier. She didn't want to embaress him or anything. She nodded when he spoke and she said "Yeah I have been...all thanks to you I guess" she said quietly.

James was relieved when Elise did not mention walking in on him when he was asleep. He smiled over at her and nodded. He was glad she not arguing with him about leaving any more. He still wasn't sure of his feelings for her, but hoped to figure them out now that he wasn't distracted by another woman.

Elise walked over and picked up is pates and said "i'll see you tomorrow morning" she said softly. She turned and left the room, heading to the kitchen, before she headed back to her room and spent the night watching T.V.

James didn't say anything else. He just let Elise take his plates and leave. He went back to his computer and spent another couple of hours on it. Later he went to his bed and got settled in for a night of rest. The next day was another break day for him, so he didn't have anything planned.

Elise smiled and returned his plates to the kitchen. She spent the rest of the night watching t.v and relaxing, having an early night. The nect day she woke up and got dressed, putting on a blue tank top and jeans. She picked up his breakfast after she had eaten and took it to him as always. She wondered if he had anything on today.

James woke the next morning and had a quick, easy work out and was sitting at his table when Elise arrived. As she entered his room he smiled at her. "Good morning Elise. I hope you are doing well this morning. Do you have any idea what you want to do today? I have nothing planned. i'd be happy to spend the day with you if you want and have an idea."

Elise looked at him and said "Maybe we could go to the mall or somthing?" she suggested. She didn;t know what else they could really do, she was kind of new to the town.

James shrugged at Elise's suggestion and then nodded. "Sure, why not? We can get going after I finish my breakfast. If you want to go get ready, I should be done fairly soon." He smiled at her and took the tray of food. He got settled and started to eat the breakfast.

Elise smiled and said "Alright". She turned and left and walked back to her room. It was a bit hot out today so she decided to wear a cute summer dress with a floral print on it. She picked up her bag, throwing in her purse and phone. She then walked back to his room with a big smile on her face.

James watched Elise run off and smiled. He ate and enjoyed his breakfast while waiting for her to return. He finished just before she got back and then got his shoes on. He was ready to go the moment she showed up. She looked nice in her dress. He simply smiled at her and led her to his car. Soon they were on the road and on their way to the mall.

Once they arrived Elise got out of the car and smiled, making her way inside with him. She looked at him and said "Do you get many chances to come here?" she asked him.

James parked and locked up the car and then went with Elise into the mall. She asked if he went there often. He shook his head. "I have rarely been here. I don't spend much time out shopping. I am usually too busy practicing. On my days off I have better things to do than go to the mall. I just thought you might like it here."

"Oh okay, well thanks for bringing me here" she said with a smile as they walked through the mall. She smiled and headed over to one of her favorite shop and began to look at a few things.

James simply nodded and smiled. She seemed to know where she wanted to go. He just followed her over to a store. As she looked through things he tried to occupy himself. After a while he just went to wait by the entrance of the shop for her to be done. He hoped the trip didn't become just a complete shopping spree.

She only walked into a few stored before she looked at him and said "is there anywhere you would like to go?" she asked him with a smile.

James tagged along with Elise as she went to a few different stores. When she asked if there was anywhere he wanted to go he shrugged. "Not really. I've got pretty much all I need at home. There is not really anything here for me in any stores. There is one place I need to go today, but that I need to do on my own."

Elise nodded and said "Do you want to go see a movie?" she asked him, suggesting something that they could perhaps both enjoy.

James shrugged again. "Sure, why not. I'm sure there is something good playing right now. I'll let you pick." He gave a slight smile and glanced around, looking for a map to tell them where the theatre was.

When they finally found there way over to the theater she looked at the signs and chose the next available film.

James found the map and then they went right to the movie theatre. Elise picked the movie and he payed for the tickets. They got some snacks and drinks and went into the movie. He got relaxed and settled in to the seat.

She sat down next to him and sipped on her coke as the previews played. She also chewed on some jaffas as well.

James watched the previews and got ready for the movie. After a few minutes he looked over at Elise. Then he checked the ticket stub to see the movie title. With a slightly confused look on his face he looked at her again. "What movie is this? Do you know what it is supposed to be about?"

Back
Top Bottom