Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

When James got home he went to his room. There was no sign of Elise anywhere. That was fine with him. He didn't want to relive his embarassment. He was also not happy that she had not waited for an answer to enter. So when he got to his room he just went over to his computer and spend some time on it, doing various things.

Later that day she picked up his dinner and took it to him. Standing outside his room she was very nervous. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door and waiting for an answer.

James heard the knock on the door that night and figured it must be Elise with his dinner. He moved over to the table and called out to her. It seemed she was waiting this time. At least she had learned. "Come in Elise." He watched the door open and waited in silence. He looked in her direction, but not at her. He simply looked past her.

Elise put his tray down infront of him and bit down on hr lower lip and stepped back. she didn't speak for the moment, unsure of what to say to him.

James watched as Elise entered and placed his food down. His eyes stayed on her for a moment. When he saw she was going to stay silent he looked down at his food. He mumbled softly. "Thank you." Then he started to eat.

James glanced up at Elise. He had no idea what to say. In fact, there was nothing he really could say. She was the one who had walked in on him. She should be appoligising to him for her mistake. He stared at his plate and ate in silence. He meant it as either a signal to her that he was waiting for her to say something or a signal that he wanted her to leave. She could take it any way she wanted. He didn't care.

Elise bit down on her lower lip and said "Sorry about before" and quickly headed out of the room swiftly, her head down. She walked back to her own room and sat down on the edge of her bed with a sigh.

James was happy to hear an appology. Before he could respond in any way she had left. He sighed and just turned his focus back to his food. He ate quickly and then went to spend some time on his computer. After a while of that he went to bed. The only thing he did before was quickly send a note with one of the other servants to Elise saying he accepted her appology and forgave her.

Elise was realieved when she recived the note. She sighed and continued with her work for the evening and decided to work late into the night.

James felt a bit better once the note had been sent. He was able to relax in his bed and quickly drift off into a nice peaceful sleep he needed the rest. Luckily for him he did not remember any of his dreams from that night. In the morning he woke feeling refreshed and started his daily routine.

Elise went to bed late that night, getting up a little later in the morning. she quicklyu scoffed down her own food before taking his tray to him, knocking on the door and waiting for permission.

James finished his work out and went to the table. When he heard the knock he called out. "Come in Elise." He smiled and waited for her to enter. He hoped things would be better between them now after the incindent the day before.

James smiled at Elise as she entered. When she placed his food down he gestured toward a seat, asking her to sit. Once she was settled he cleared his throat and spoke. "Um, about yesterday. I hope that it is not going to effect anything between us. I just wanted to clarify that." He looked at her, watching for any uneasiness.

James smiled. "That is good. I would like to be your friend still." He ate a little of his food and then looked back at Elise. "So, how have your studies been going? Have you been getting enough time?"

Elise smiled and nodded and said "I would like that to". She waited for his next question and said "They have been going well, a few late nights, but eh, its just part of the job"

James ate a little as Elise spoke. When she finished he nodded. "I guess late nights are a part of many things. Especially studying though. Well, I hope it continues going well for you. Are you enjoying living here? Despite the crazy things that happen every once in a while."

Elise nodded and she said "Yeah, its good here, I like it, despite all of the crazy stuff" she said smiling at him.

James was happy that Elise liked it there. He returned her smile. "That is good. Well, if you have work to do, feel free to go. I don't want to keep you and waste your time."

James smiled and watched as Elise left. Once she was gone he ate his breakfast. Once he was finished he went to check his schedule for the day. He sat by his computer relaxing.

Elise decided to have another dip in the pool today, it was particularly warm today, and it was sunny, she was in a good mood, she figured, why not, she should probably work on her form anyway. She got changed into her bathing suit and walked out to the pool.

As it came time James got ready for his day. He got into his training gear and then packed a change of clothes, as well as other things he would need. He had his date that evening with Amy. He took all he needed with him.

He went to his practice and worked hard, but he thought constantly about what he would be doing in a few hours. He wasn't planning on things going far, he didn't expect anything. He was just looking forward to spending some normal time on a date with a nice girl.

Back
Top Bottom