Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Castle (interest Check and recruit)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Hello everyone and the Desire Castle interest check and recruit.

On the out skirt of a small town, there is a castle that was thought to be abandoned for several years. But, some of the town folks to hear strange noises coming from the castle. As the days go on, reports of several creatures had been seen entering the abandoned castle. Some say that the castle is cursed and others say it the rise of a new demon lord here to enslave mankind. This news has crossed the lands to the churches who wish to purify the castle, adventurous who seek out for fame and fortune, and those who want to hone their skill explore the unknown.

But the truth is the only daughter of the demon lord who had been slain several years ago made the castle her new home. After the lost of there homelands, monster girls of all kind had made their way to now demon lord's castle. With the news of the would-be heroes who are coming to the castle they plan not to make them into their slave, but into their lovers.

And that the plot for this story. Now for the rules

1. No god mod or auto-hitting.
2. Anyone outside the castle is human, no have half this and half that. The humans can be any gender.
3. Anyone inside the castle is a monster girl. They can be any kind of creature as long as it female only.
4. What I say goes. I may need someone to do a better GM than me, but if I feel that you're just listening aren't then you can leave.

More rules maybe add

@MisterKing If it that much trouble for you can do a description of your character.

Can the monster girls be intersex too? I'd like to play as a slime girl or succubus who has a penis above her vagina. If not, then I'll join as a girly femboy or a sexy futanari who wants to explore the castle.

So the succubus could be a futanari by using magic to grow a fully functioning cock while the slime-girl would only be able to form a penis-like tentacle?

My question is, will she be able to keep her cock for as long as she lives after getting it by using magic?

I think the reason why nobody is playing as a monster girl yet is because they have to be girls while the humans can be any gender. I wanted to use a demonic girly trap/femboy, but I'll be an adventurer when my last plan of playing a monster girl with a dick fails. I love futanari and make only an exception when I get the right offer...;)

@Zeth
I'm sorry you feel that way. Though I don't see anything wrong with monster girls, but to each their own taste

@Revnarh
I going have to say no to any monster girls have a cock for life. I don't mind if they have a temporary cock, but if I give you special treat I have to give everyone the same treatment for every characters.

I'd be more than willing and interested to create a character. Monster girl nonetheless. I shall submit a character soon if you are still accepting applications.

As far as I know, it is. We need more on the monster side anyway. Was thinking of converting, but you would only have one other female adventurers to capture and love.

Back
Top Bottom