Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned Openers

greenandgold said:
Technically, it wasn't the opener that was abandoned, but we were in the middle of the two rp's, one over PM's, and one in a thread, and suddenly my partner just drops out of sight. No more replies to either rp, won't reply to a regular PM asking if they're still interested. Nothing. It just irritates me, because I've been wanting to rp those fandoms for a long time, and thought I'd finally found someone to rp those fandoms with, and now, poof, they're gone.
Yeah, I don't know what's going on? It's like diversity seem to just... stopped all of a sudden. I have to idea why it's happening though?

Have two of them actually

The rusted chains clanked as she led down the lit hallway, small torches pretty as the were the only things filling the room with light seemed to dance and shake as she walked past. She tried to keep her head high and regal a fitting position for the so called lost princess, but her ebony hair hung clean cut against her shoulder, some pieces longer then other and some of her hair was falling out in places where the guards had rushed to cut it.

"The true princess has black hair as well, can't let the king and queen see it"

"But what if she is the real princess?"

"She isn't, she's just some witch pretending to be the princess, we both know this by now"

That conversation is what led to her being led down the winding corridor, the smell of burning metal and the smell of burning flesh made her eyes trail down to her hands and she sighed deeply. [Why did they have to light the iron chains on fire, all it will do is leave horrid scarring and makes it evident that they were trying to get out in a hurry] Her thoughts seem to catch up to her now and again as she dropped her head, the fact that she was still dressed in her wedding gown, though slightly burnt and bloody amazed her to no end.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

She remembered herself asking a small smile twinkling on her pale face, she looked so much more beautiful then, her black hair had been pulled off the base of her neck, showing the way her jawline curved and how muscler she was. Her and her handmaiden had aruged that she shoud look like a princess not like the war bidden warrior she ahd become. So when a long white gown with roses and lilies embedded in the train, and tall gloves that barely reached her shoulders were chosen she was less then pleased

"How am I supposed to fight?"

Oh how she wished she had changed into something different before the guards arrived, but she knew now that would do her no good, her excution was among the top things on these guards minds not how she looked.

"Harder, faster keep it going I need you to fill me up, I need that sexual energy in order to keep myself undercontrol on stage." the woman cried out as the man continued to jab his erect cock inside her, she had her bare breasts pressed against the wall of the dressing room, her dark black leather jacket barely keeping her erect nipples covered and her lace bra peeked from under the sweaty jacket, her long blonde hair had come undone from it's bun and hung loose barely hanging over her shoulder as he continued to rock her back and forth, clearly trying to keep the woman satisfied.

"Damn it."

"Not yet!" she cried out but it was too late and the pleasure danced throughout her body and her eyes flashed from their normal dark brown to a violet color as she cummed deep inside her nearly filling her to the brim as they both dropped to the floor, she laid their sweat trickling down her back and neck as she glared up at the ceiling.

"Not long enough?"

"Not even close buddy." she said and reached her hand up managing to manuever out from the uncomfortable postion and pulled her pink colored panties on and pulled her shorts on.

"Try to keep it in a little bit longer next time. I might need to find a new fuckboy in the meantime"

"You really love the feeling of my tongue licking the top of your big strong muscular cock don't you?"

a voice hissed in the mouth piece of a black cordless telephone the woman was barely clothed in a loose fitting night shirt with black lace and music notes that dotted down in between her chest, she looked around the size of a double dd with small freckles that could be seen through the sheer material of her shirt, she had her legs crossed left leg over the right leg with her jet black toenails pointed upwards towards the ceiling. Trailing downward a pair of booty shorts in babydoll blue hung at her hips, barely touching her belly button exposing the tattoo that marked on the right side of her navel. She was around the age of twenty with short tousled black hair that seemed to be coated with a shiny substance and her eyes were half closed hidden behind a pair of black rimmed glasses with butterflies dancing along the sides.

"Hmmm, am I turning you on or are you just happy to hear me."

She said leaning forward and pressing her right hand against the table, catching her tongue between her lips and sucking in hard. She could hear gentle moaning and hissing coming from the other side of the line and glanced up, her dark eyes meeting the man who sat across from her.

"You know we aren't even done yet and your already turned on, we are never ever going to get through this.." she said and her voice stopped and she sat up running her hand through her hair as she glared at the man and crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head back and forth. "Honestly, I've been wanting to get through these voice acting sessions in one take and you automatically get so horny that I miss my chance for the slow and steady build up, the gamers aren't going to want to rush into it, we know our fanbase, we know they want." she said shaking her head again and plucked her glasses off with one finger and twirled them around back and forth.

I started this one a long time ago, now - partner had to disappear for real life reasons after a few posts. A pity. It was to be a fandom set during the events of Dragon Age: Inquisition - the primary characters were to be a part of Lace Harding's scouting parties. I restarted the idea from a different perspective with Alvis not so long ago, but Real Life seems to have spirited him away as well. :(

In any event, this is my original opener. I welcome comments, critiques and feedback. :)

The human male sat on his haunches by the small fire he’d made. It was cool here in the Hinterlands of middle Ferelden, and that coolness was aided by slowly-lengthening shadows. A gentle breeze from the lake to his north was adding to the feeling of cold he was experiencing. He was clad in heavy armour, but it offered him no comfort. The fire was small, made for cooking only, and it did not remove anything from his chill. He had a small tent with him, but that was purely to keep rain off him.

He was gruff in appearance. His sandy-blonde hair was unkempt and stringy, as if it had not been treated well for weeks – which it had not been. His piercing blue eyes peered out from beneath a heavy, furrowed brow. High cheekbones underlined his eyes. His beard was growing slowly, showing the effects of lack of care and trimming. He was a strong man, solidly-built, his frame enhanced by his armour. He was tired, weary, and it showed on his face and in his movements. The skin of his face was smooth and pale, but was starting to show signs of wear and tear, the signs of too much activity and not enough food and rest.

Several miles to his north was the town of Redcliffe, and Lake Calenhad beyond that. Further to the north, along the western shore of the lake, was the now-abandoned tower that was once home to the Mage Circle of Ferelden…was once his home. After the ending of the Fifth Blight, the tower had been abandoned and the mages resettled to Redcliffe. But the Vote for Independence – carried by the deciding vote of the Grand Enchanter herself, if the rumours were correct – saw the Circles abolished, the mages freed. Many mages had almost immediately taken up arms against what they claimed to be their incarceration and lashed out in an aggressive display of power. Many more mages joined the aggressors simply because they didn’t want to be singled out. Some, however, refused to take part in any uprising, and had gone into hiding.

The reaction of the Templars was as brutal as it was predictable and unsurprising. They became mage-hunters, seeking out mages and quelling them when found. But, like the mages, the warring Templars did not have unanimous support. Many Templars stayed true to the teachings of Andraste and remembered that they were supposed to serve and protect, rather than crush and kill.

Templars like himself.

Donner Harridge had been a Templar for just over ten years. He took his final rites – and his first draught of Lyrium – several months before the Fifth Blight began. He was in the Fereldan Circle Tower when the abominations, led by Uldred, swept through the tower. He’d been one of those who had survived. He’d been in the tower when the Hero of Ferelden – a Grey Warden, just like King Alistair – came in looking for mage allies against the Blight. The Hero – a rogue named Alec Cousland – and his companions had somehow managed to liberate the tower from the abominations and had helped restore some sanity to the place. Donner had been there to assist with cleaning up the tower, while the mages went to war. He watched as Cullen left for Kirkwall. He watched as the reports of the first mage uprisings began in Kirkwall. He’d risen from the rank of Recruit to the rank of Knight-Lieutenant. And then the Circles had ended, and the ranks now meant little.

But there were rumours, now, of a fledgling Inquisition, formed to try and end the unrest between mages and Templars. Donner would be happy enough to help that cause. After what he’d seen in the tower, Donner was not exactly a mage-friend; but simply killing them all was way over the line. He had friends among the mages, just like he did among the Templars; once he’d fallen to temptation and found physical pleasure with a comely human mage one night, enjoying her pleasures as much as she enjoyed his. But she was dead, now, killed within minutes, it seemed, of the mages declaring their independence. Ginny hadn’t supported the Rebels, but had been forced to go along; a Templar had cut her down. He’d witnessed it, but was unable to do anything about it. That Templar had died later that night.

Donner knew that the so-called Inquisition was in the area. He’d heard the rumours, had seen a couple of their scouts in the area. He’d made up his mind to approach them, to try and join them, but had not yet summoned the will to do so. So it was that he was surprised when a pair of Inquisition soldiers happened upon his small makeshift camp – one with bow drawn and arrow nocked, the other with twin daggers drawn and held menacingly.

“Who are you?” Bowman asked, as Daggerman slowly started to circle. Donner knew he couldn’t keep an eye on both, and didn’t care to try. Focussing on one would leave him vulnerable to the other.

“Knight-Lieutenant Donner Harridge, formerly of the Circle of Ferelden,” he replied wearily, his voice croaky from lack of use.

“What stake have you in this?”

“I am no friend of the upstart Templars,” Donner replied, standing upright slowly and drawing himself to his full 6 feet of height. “Likewise I am no friend to the Rebel Mages. And I am no enemy to you.”

The bow didn’t waver, nor were the daggers lowered. “A Templar, then,” Bowman noted carefully. “No slouch with that blade, I’ll wager,” he added, nodding in the direction of the large double-handed broadsword nearby.

“I am fair with a bow as well,” Donner added for no good reason.

“You’ve heard of the Inquisition?”

Donner nodded slowly. “I have.”

“What is your thinking of them?”

“If they would have me, my sword is theirs,” Donner offered, his fatigue showing in his voice. “I know these lands, and would see an end to the fighting.”

By now, Daggerman had the Templar flanked, and Donner knew it. A signal seemed to pass between the two Inquisition soldiers, and the bow was lowered slightly. Bowman nodded his head towards what was clearly the Templar’s camp and belongings.

“Take a few minutes to pack, then,” he all-but ordered. “We’ll take you to Harding. She can decide what to do with you.”

Donner took his weapons and what few coins he had. He didn’t bother with the tent.

A shame to see how many of you habe been left from the start... though it happens often. I do wonder, has anyone of you ever picked up on of the roleplays they posted in here? I do have a few of my own... but I wonder if anyone is even remotely interested.

A shame to see how many of you habe been left from the start... though it happens often. I do wonder, has anyone of you ever picked up on of the roleplays they posted in here? I do have a few of my own... but I wonder if anyone is even remotely interested.

I do sometimes use the starter from an abandoned play adapting it a little to fit a new partner but then my plays are all done in private, I dont consider myself good enough to post publicly Sometimes I will use the same starter with two players, its interesting to see how the plays veer off in different directions.. If you wanted to send me one of your starters I would be very interested in reading it..

Back
Top Bottom