Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilly's Requests of F-Fu and F and F Fandoms and Harems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, Lilly here, I just found this site and it is so good.

Now here are somethings I am looking for

Rules

1. No Men, sorry here for the fairer sex. ((Unless the men can play multiple fandom girls then thats okay too))
2. Keep constant contact with me, if you get busy let me know so I don't get left waiting for posts that arn't coming.
3. In harem, you the player will be the harem, I will be the OC.
4. I am always the dominant individual.
5. Original Ideas must be completely discussed before started.
6. Constant contact required, if your not going to be able to keep in touch ie, when your available, when your heading out, what is preventing you from posting, these sorts of things I would like to keep in contact about, I am simply tired of getting interested in a plot to have it blatently shut down because they can't keep a schedual in place and rp when they ask to rp...

7. I am sick of all the once a Week partners I have been getting, so if your going to rp with me, you better be sure all the irl you have to get done, is done before you rp with me, I am here every day and cannot be bothered to wait for once every while for you to show up for the rp. So commitment is a high priority, if you cannot commit more then 1 day a week, then you may not enjoy my company to long.

Anywho rant over.

Okay, so these are the big rules down below we have the things I love

Futa
Big Butts
Sexy Anime, Game, Cartoon beauties
Harem
Being Dominent
Dealing out punishment, humiliation, degradation
Anime and Animation Face Claims

Dislikes
Bloody
Vore
Real Image face claims (Unless its cosplayers)
lack of interest.
Bad Breath Play

Animes I would love to do
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Rwby

Games
Soul Calibur
Tekken
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy
KOF
Blazblu

Cartoons
DC/Marvel
Totally Spies
Jessica Rabbit (Winks)

((*= Interested))
Canon Characters x Oc Pairings
Naruto
Harem x Oc ******
Tsunade and Mizukage x Oc**
Hinata x Oc*

One Piece
Harem x Oc**
Nami x Oc*
Robin and Nami x OC***

Bleach
Harem x OC******
Rangiku and Halibel x OC****
Orihime x Oc*

Rwby

Team Rwby and Glynda x OC*******

Games

Soul Calibur

Harem x OC******
Ivy and Sophitia x OC***
Taki and Cassandra x OC and OC*****
Pyrrah and Xingua x Oc*
((want a pairing bring it to me))

Tekken
Harem x OC****
Nina and Anna x OC*

Street Fighter

Harem x OC -********
((all Street Girls accepted))
Chun-Li and Cammy x OC
Sakura and Ibuki x OC
Rainbow Mika and Poison x OC*****

Final Fantasy

Harem x OC*******
All main Heroines x OC
Tifa and Yuna x OC
Rikku and Yuffie x OC

KOF

Mai Shiranui x OC**

Blazblue

Harem x OC*****
Makoto x OC

No longer accepting DC nor Marvel

Here is a starter for a Naruto Harem AU slice of Life rp

Mizumi Marukami, age 18, life has always had its ups and downs for her, she was boyish compared to the other girls who attended Konoha University, she had a rather flat chest, and her figure was closer to that if she were a feminine young man. But, her dark brown hair cut short, and her face which was filled with just enough feminine charm to get her by, she was ultimately still quite cute. Her skin was lightly tanned, she was a sporty girl loved being out iin the sun, actively playing sports, or running and getting dirty. She wore her Konoha University uniform with of course some thin shorts that hugged her waist and created a way to hide her panties when she ran around in the flowy school skirt. Mizumi eagerly ran down the side walk, she cared not if her skirt was bouncing around showing off her toned well worked legs, she was finally able to attend Konoha University, an Elite school in Konoha where only the best were allowed, best part is it was all girls, Mizumi was drooling over the fact she could finally get to hang out with the beauties that were her seniors at the school, "This is so exciting, just thinking about all the lovely girls.

"Naruko Uzumaki, her luscious blond hair, perky breasts, perky waist and her energy, something feels really foxy about that one, and then there is Sakura Haruno and her beautiful pink hair slender frame and I hear she hit puberty rather suddenly, I hear her rack is so big, and bouncy now, Principle Tsunade is now tied with her for biggest breasts in the village....Oh... oh and, and then there is Hinata ohhhh that way she can be so sweet yet see right through you, plus she is kinda like a Hyuuga princess, bonus for good bred and high born..." Mizumi said as she ranted as if to people who weren't there, she liked to talk about the figures of the girls of Konoha for some reason.

She had a good feeling about her romantic chances, though she had never actually met any of her fantasized love interests, and thus today, she was the underclassmen to all of them, she continued running, but it wasn't long before she had gotten distracted, and suddenly a flutter of black hair was the last thing she saw, until she collided head long into the one who came right out in front of the jogging girl. The collision caused her face to bounce into two soft warm pillowy, she grabs a hold of them and pulls her face out of the rack and blinks squeezing more "Ohhhh boobies, erh, I mean..." She flusteredly lets go and raises her hands up in an apologetic, got your hands caught in the cookie jar posture her hands open and palms up a little with the fingers splayed "Sorry, sorry, should be looking where I am going..." She blushed her sun kissed skin gave a sunrise rosiness to her cheeks when she blushed.

Please contact me if you wish to rp this with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom