Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

Aria pressed her mind, trying to remembe if she had slept with him.That would have been a total disaster, no,she can't let it happen.Peter was a good friend and by this, if she had done it, she would have put her whole relationship with him into a bad place. Aah,Why did she have to drink so much? The answer was clear.Because Vincent was there with another girl and I got jealous.Did she still believe in the false charade that he didn't control her anymore?

Aria's body jumped as she heard a voice, and turned to face Peter.Her cheeks turned red, as she felt him look at her up and down.It wasn't a very dirty look and God knew she knew those well, it was just a look that said,'I have a dick so I can't help It".She blushed and nodded to him, trying to register what he spoke It wasn't bad, she didn't do anything foolish.

Grabbing the white button down shirt, she walked to the living room finding him by the coffee maker."I'm sorry about yesterday if I did something stupid"She said softly, running a hand through her hair."I can't seem to remember anything after you got me that beer.."She added, sitting down on the chair.It was clear she didn't remember the kiss they shared or the dance.'I didn't do anything. .right?can you just walk me through the night"

Peter watched her walk towards him in the shirt. He wasn't sure what it was, something about a woman in a man's shirt, just seemed so sexy. So arousing. As she walked up and put a hand through her hair he watched with fascination, amazed at how beautiful and together she seemed. Smiling bashfully he stepped up to the counter, trying to cover the growing erection he had as he saw her come closer. Almost wishing now that he had tried something, then shaking his head knowing that was the hormones talking. That wasn't hi, Vincent maybe, but he was on a different level.

"I doubt you could do anything stupid," Peter tried to put a good face on the evening as he took out two mugs and poured the fresh brewed coffee. He liked using fresh beans, it gave a different flavor, fresh ground at the corner cafe made all the difference as he inhaled the deep, rich aroma.

Smiling at her, "milk?" He asked stepping to the refrigerator, then turning to the side to cover himself. "Well let's see," he made a pretense of thinking hard, "we did a few shots, some dancing," touching his lips as he pulled the milk out anyway set it on the counter. Wondering if he should tell her about the kiss, Peter didn't like lies or half truths and he sighed a bit then rushed over the mention of the kiss and finishing with how he carried her back to the car with Betty and Mark. Then to his place because they were not sure where she lived, and he hadn't thought about checking her license until later, not that he would have gone through her purse, just only to find out where she lived. "After putting you in bed, I lay down to make sure you were ok, didn't roll off or vomit in your sleep. The morning," he raised his hands in surrender, "you know."

Aria looked at the coffee mug as if it was heaven.Wrapping her fingers around the mug, she brought the liquid to her lips, letting it do it's magic and calm her throbbing head down."Shots must be the criminal! Aah my body just can't handle those things"She spoke, sipping the milklesss cofefee."Wow, This is some great coffee"She replied to him, with a small smile.

She looked up at him as he told her about the kiss."Oh God, I'm so so sorry.. I mean..I-m sorry for all the trouble. I dont usually drink this much I wazs just too worked last night and the alcohol"She ranted as she finished her coffee.She left for his room and came out dressed in his clothes.She pecked his cheek before smiling."Thank you for being such a gentleman. I will see you in the office? "And with that she left.

An hour later, Aria arrived in the office dressed in a black professional dress that ended on her mid thigh, and matched with a pair of black heels.She walked upto Peter, giving him a smile. "I owe you a lunch"She told him with a friendly smile before going over her desk.[/code][/quote]

Vincent saw her come in, still pissed about last night, no only losing Aria to Peter and his bunch, but whomever that girl was he brought back she was terrible in bed. After a few minutes of pleasing her, where she just lay there, he called it quits and left, at least being lucky this time that he had gone to her place. After listening to her rant while he dressed it was simple enough to leave and close the door, still unsure what heavy object had been thrown at the door after he had closed it.

When Aria came in, looking sexy as usual he wondered how to turn it all to his advantage. Vincent had no control over Peter and his team, and they did not socialize, even trying to do so at this point would just tip them off at something. He needed a plan. Sitting at this desk he drummed his fingers. Over the space where Aria had just lay naked yesterday. Staring at the spot, as if he could make her return for another session he smiled as he thought of the feeling, his cock ramming inside her wet pussy. The way she spread herself for him. Looking up as she focused on her work wondered, for a woman who kept reminding him that she was not a slut, she kept spreading her legs for him.

Today he would stop them, only he needed a plan. For that, he needed time. He also needed her alone. Getting up he walked out, catching Peter's eye as he did so, the scowl only got him a friendly wave and smile, and a sneer from Betty. Stepping over to Aria's desk he stood there a moment, "walk with me." Then took a few steps, turning back to make sure she followed. Like a good little girl.

---

Peter smiled at all her apologies, telling her it was not necessary. Bashfully admitting it was no trouble, and he would do it again if need be. Making a sweet joke of it. Happy to have her peck his cheek as she left, glad to have the compliment for his coffee as well. All he thought about was her on the way in, the way she looked lying on his bed in her underwear, the pose in the bathroom and the way she wore his shirt. Peter would have to admit he was in love at some point, for now, all he kept saying to himself was they worked together. Or at the same company at least.

Vincent came out of his office after she appeared, looking beautiful as always, the mid length skirt and heels helped to define her sexy legs. Peter could not help but stare at her ass a little as well, getting a playful slap from Betty and a raised eye brow in question, telling her nothing happened. Getting a good boy pat, as she knew he was a good guy.

When she offered him lunch he smiled and accepted, "I look forward to it." Only when Vincent came out after she arrived, Peter wondered if Vincent had seen her talk to him, knowing how possessive Vincent was of people, wondering if he saw something in Aria as well. Discounting that, Vincent saw nothing in anyone, except himself. Feeling slightly bad about thinking that he went to his office, counting the minutes until lunch.

Aria tugged her hair back taking a seat "You are a wonderful dancer"A voice complimented her, as Svhe looked up.It was Ray, A guy from her team who had been there last night. She blushed slightly, thanking him all the while she wondered what impression was she making on people.Her mind wandered to Peter back again and she couldn't help but admire how wonderful of a man he was.So kind and caring and honest.He could have easily tried something, anything without her even knowing yet he didn't. Even though she had no proof she knew he wouldn't. He wasn't that kind of man.Vincent was that kind of man.The kind she will stay away from.

Looking back at her work, she only got to type a few sentences when she heard the same husky voice.Shivers ran down her spine, as she looked up at him amnd narrowed her eyes.She was tempted to say no but as her boss, he had a right to ask it.But today, she was going to be careful about how far she would let him use that power.Getting up, she walked next to him, looking at him expectanly."What do you want?"She questions him,her voice firm and cold.

Vincent walked towards the elevator. Her voice prickled along his spine, he felt the hunch as his body reacted. Like a knife or a thorn Aria's voice twisted something inside, mostly he felt annoyance, anything else he thrust down. No, part of him screamed, she will not get to me. Tapping into his way with people, he walked as if they were having a normal conversation, about work topics. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, though he wanted to take her in his arms and pull her out of here, away from Peter and the others. He wanted her, she was his trophy, no one else could have her.

"I saw you in the bar last night," he said in a challenge to his voice. Ignoring Sandie and their unspoken competition. Daring her to say something as they walked towards the elevator and he pressed the down button. "Remember you are still new here, and your employment in the first 30 days is at will, we can fire you for conduct unbecoming if its necessary." Another flash of his eyes as he waited for the elevator, his stomach churned a little as be dragged this out.

"Be careful who you associate with, and who sees you," as the elevator dinged and the door opened. Looking at her with an expression that told her this conversation was not done yet, he stepped in, "you do not want to be the subject of the office gossip on your first week."

Aria walked with him silently, waiting for him to speak.His face was calm, no teasing smirk or anger lines forming.At moments like this, she couldn't resist the urge to savour his beautiful and smart features.He clearly was very gifted in that sense, easily ticking all the boxes under the looks department.

She stood watching him expectantly."I know you were there. And I know I slipped but who I go out with, who I kiss or who I chose to hang out with is none of our business sir.As I dont care about your personal life, you shouldn't about mine"She replied cooly "And if you are that worried about me being the topic for the gossip you should stop talking to me so much. Given your reputation, any women seen with you is the topic of gossip"She spoke sharpy.The elevator door opened and she watched him enter, however she did not."Thanks for your concern.I believe we are done"She says with a smile and walks off, without turning back.

Vincent seethed as she spoke to him that way and turned around, the elevator doors closing as if some chapter of his life was now gone. Shaking his head with a slight laugh as the elevator went down on its own, the laugh getting slightly louder as he became more and more pissed. "Oh no, we are not done. Not by a long shot." When the door opened he stepped into the lobby, as if he had intended to come here and walked off to the coffee cart. Thinking about his next move.

---

Peter spent the morning taking care of his reports, Betty and the others sent him the updates and walking around checked in with everyone that they were doing fine. Occasionally he glanced over towards Aria, catching a side view of her dress and heels. Breathing deeply as he looked at how beautiful she was. Though it was only typing on the computer, moving some papers, and avoiding Vincent's gaze as he came back with a coffee, she did it all with grace. A subtle elegance around her, his mind could not help but drift back to last night, the way she danced and the way her lips felt. That song had it right, she was a drug and had gotten inside him.

"Peter, if you don't stop she'll be naked before you know it," Betty chided him seeing where he was looking.

"Yes," he said softly then as woken from a dream looked at Betty, "what? oh, sorry. I didn't mean," he started and stopped as she gave him a look.

A hand touched his shoulder gently, "if you like her tell her, she's not going to last long with the shark around. He already smells blood in the water, see how he keeps an eye on her." A cocked eye, "and you. Weird, he's never been jealous of you before." Betty sighed, shrugged and stepped away, "almost lunch. If you want to go out let me know."

Aria felt proud off herself for not giving in so easily to Vincent. She wasn't his trophy or pet that would follow his every command, he was her boss no doubt, but his power over her had a certain limit she was bound to show him.
The rest of the day was pretty normal, of course she didn't know that not one but two men observed her every action and reaction and savored it.Whether it was how she settled the papers, how carefully she typed, how hrer fingers twirled her loose strands of hair when she was thinking or how she bit her bottom lip.

An hour or two before lunch, a meeting was called which involved only Vincent's and Peter's teams to be present.Everyone looked very excited,Aria observed as sghe walked inside the conference room and took a seat.Peter came and sat next to her with a charmimg smile, which she returned.Surprisingly, Vincent sat on the other side of Aria and earned a pointed look at him.Whether it was coincidental or simply ironical, Aria was in between the two guys.

Bill entered the office and greeted both the groups."I am sure you know why we are here but let me just confirm it to you.Every year two teams from our company earns a trip that's next to heaven for young people like you, and this year Vincent and Peter's team have won the honor by their hardwork and success."A round of applaud followed as Bill looked pleased.
"The trip is to Miami! Five days and sizx nights out of which you'll have to attend two day conferences and two night cocktail parties, other than that, You get to enjoy your selves!"Bill revealed, As another Round of applaud followed with excited cheer."Any questions?"Bill asked.
Aria bit her bottom lip and raised her hand."Do I get to go too? Since I'm new and all"Aria asked, positive she wouldn't be allowed."Of course you do! Perks of beingin Vincent's team"Bill added, before handing a file to everybody with regards to the information about the trip.
They were to leave this weekend, two days from now and it sure was going to be surreal.

Vincent knew what the meeting was about, and as he Bill said they earned the trip he snorted lightly to himself. As if there would be any doubt. They always won the trip, it was one of the reasons he pushed the team, they could handle it but it was a nice reward and usually there was someone, or two, there worth checking out in a swimsuit. Knowing how good Aria looked naked, and with his cock shoved deep in her, wondered what she'd look like in a bathing suit. Something about even a small bit of clothing on a woman that made her sexy, Vincent licked his lips in anticipation of seeing that nice round ass on the beach.

"Flights are all arranged as well Bill?" Vincent asked after Aria asked her question. Knowing, even if she had not been offered a ticket last minute he'd make sure of it. Seeing how she was at the bar with Peter he could not wait to see her at the cocktail party, she definitely couldn't drink as much as he could. That would be fun.

Bill nodded as Peter perked up, "the hotel coach as well? Last year we had a devil of time getting cabs," scattered laughter as they remembered the long line at the airport and the discussions on sharing cabs.

"Party bus to the hotel," Bill winked, "well not party with drinks, but they'll take you all and your luggage. Everything is all arranged."

Vincent spent his time in the meeting looking down at the short skirt, admiring Aria's legs. The way her calf swung back and forth with the heel on, dammit, he thought, she knows how to dress the way I like. She had to be some kind of temptress coming after me, annoyed at how much she occupied his thoughts he did know the hotel. The bars, and he was going to make sure they got some alone time together. A glare at Betty who was chatting across the table, and then one at Peter nearby, no, they were not going to take her from him again. He was going to have her, Aria was his. Vincent claimed her first and he was going to assert that, a smile on his face as if he had already won, while the meeting broke up he heard the words that pricked his back up.

"Ready for lunch?" Peter asked Aria.

Vincent stopped as his mind whirled, shit, the fucker is moving in on her already!

Aria looked all around the happy faces.Well, they deserved it all honestly unlike her who was just sliding by.Not that she wasn't grateful, no she very much was.She loved trips and a one like this was certainly going to be very amazing.She smiled at Betty,turned towards Peter as they talked across him."Yuand I are gogoing shopping today? Ooh..we are going to have a lot of fun."Betty told her excitedly as she agreed.

Getting up from her chair, she settled heer dress and walked away from the table. Hearing Peter's voice she turned to face him, grinning at him.She noted how excited he seemed for lunch or perhaps it was just the excitement from the trip wearing out."You bet I am"She answered, starting to walk out with him, paying no heed to Vincent.

Vincent went to say something as Aria ignored him, talking to Betty who pulled her aside and talked about shopping. Pissed at being ignore he fumed for a moment then stepped back, a hand wiping his hair back, and the sweat that was beading on his forehead while blood pumped in his ears. Breathing deeply kept telling himself there would be time, Peter hadn't had time to do much, though he was sure that Peter did nothing to Aria when she was passed out the doubt was there. Had Peter touched her? Had sex with her already?

Casting a glance towards Aria stepped aside them before leaving, "it's a welcoming gift for joining the team. So you know what working here will get you, don't squander it." A glance at Betty and Peter then he left.

---

Peter was amused to hear about the shopping later, "if you need some advice let me know." He winked, trying to get a dig in at Vincent who made his snide comment then left. Though not before hearing Peter, Vincent's shoulders stiffened as he stopped in the door, then left them.

Peter eyed the two of them, "I know what Betty looks like in a bikini, I can't wait to see you." He meant it to come out as a compliment, but somehow he thought it came out way wrong as Betty laughed for the wrong reasons. Peter smiled embarrassed at it feeling awkward with Aria, he definitely liked her and the trip would be fun with her, but he was unsure how to act.

"Where do you want to go for lunch?" He asked as he led her out, Betty raising an eyebrow at them then waving bye, "your treat, right?"

Aria turned to face Vincent with her eyes narrowed at him as he spoke.Huis words showed clear hatred and firmness but she didn't let it bother her.A sigh left her lips, wondering why was he behaving like this before Betty caught her attention again She looked at Peter before blushing and looking down at his words, hearing Betty laugh."We won't be needing your advise now Peter'Betty added with a teasing laugh.

Aria walked out with them."No, It is my treat"She remarked pointedly with a look that said 'and that is final'.They walked to a sushi palace and took a small private center.All through lunch, they talked and laughed happily. "That was really good"Aria said softly as they returned back.They were growing close minute by minute and the more close she got to them, the more she slipped out of Vincent's grip.

Peter enjoyed lunch with her, they talked and it was one of those conversations which ranged about, touched everything and other than they had a good time he could not remember the details. Sushi was still a new experience, and he liked Aria showing him how to use the chopsticks and pick up the fish. Peter admired more about her, recalling how she looked in her lingerie this morning at times felt bashful as he imagined her without the dress again. Wondering what it would be like once they were on the beach and she was in a bathing suit. Perhaps Betty was right, he shouldn't go shopping with them after all.

As they returned to work he felt the atmosphere change slightly, as if it was charged with something. Walking towards his area took a look towards where he felt the maelstrom emerging, as if his emotions were some tangible energy that he could sense Peter saw Vincent looking at him. The glint in the eyes, the blank expression on the face, made him wonder if Vincent had something, or thought he did with Aria. Vincent look at him as if they were in competition with each other, while Peter was not even sure he was playing the same game.

Giving her a quick goodbye went back to work passing by Betty who just gave him a wicked, knowing smile.

The two days passed quicker than anybody could have imagined but the intial excitement never seized.A red convertible pulled up in the airport parking lot and as soon as the car halted,Aria leaped up from her seat to hug her bestfriend bye."Hey,be good okay?"Aria laughed before getting out.Waving at her, she clutched her suit case and walked inside the air conditioned airport. She was very nervous because firstly she didn't know anybody there and secondly she wasn't a very pleasant to take a flight with.

Settling her floral skirt that ended just below her hips, she walked down the terminal 2 were she was asked to report.Her hair was pulled up into a flattering ponytail, as she smiled when she saw familiar faces.She walked towards Betty and Peter and greeted both of them with a hug.Her eyes, fixed to the urge, searched for Vincent and found him passionately talking to the flight attendant about something.

Peter widened his eyes at Aria, mumbling out something about how amazing she looked as Betty and her said hi. An elbow in the ribs from Betty at his awkward compliment, then a further tease about how he is going to be like this during the whole trip. They packed light, being used to this from the past two years. As he watched Aria walk towards them, radiant as always, and noticeable in the crowd Peter felt his heart leap a little.

"You should stay with us in the party suite," Betty told Aria as they finished hugging, "I think we have a spare room. Don't we?" Betty turned to Peter with that open smile on her face.

Rolling his eyes slightly she knew they did, the two of them coordinated a party suite in the hotel. Keeping a free room for guests or to keep the extra liquor and snacks they bought near the hotel. "Yes, we do," Peter touched Aria's shoulder, the slim arm under his touch felt electric, he knew her skin was soft from the other night and longed to touch her again. "We run a party room for our team while we are there, it gives everyone a better chance to socialize rather than in the bar, or to get ready for the pool or beach. There is usually a free room if you want it." He smiled at her hopefully.

---

Vincent wanaged to keep his cool with the attendants as they kept quoting regulations and rules. The fact they were stopping him from using his points to upgrade Aria's ticket made him think that Peter and Betty got to them beforehand, warning them or something. It would be just like them, trying to keep her away from him. Smiling as he thought of the next couple of days being near her, in the same hotel, pulling her into his web again, it was all so perfect. The plane was the best place to start, using his flight points to upgrade his ticket was nothing, to get Aria's so she sat next to him was another problem.

"She's a new employee," he began again before rules were spoken. Something about transferrable points, he blanked out the rest as unimportant. All he knew is that now the airlines were keeping her away from him. Sighing he pulled out his card and slapped it on the counter, "how about I just pay then?" He could always expense it later. As they called her name he stood there gaping, "it was a surprise." More regulations about how they needed to check with her, they called her name to come to the service desk.

Aria walked towards Betty, pulling her black suitcase along with it.She stopped, near the two, grinning in excitement.It was clear that the intial excitement had hit her too as it had the others. As a child, she had always loved to travel but sadly, her family didn't.And then she grew up and the expense was too large to afford."Hi"She greeted Betty, unsure of why Peter was blushing.She noted that he blushed a lot, another trait that she find cute in him."Really? Wow that sounds good"She spoke, looking down at the hand which touched her.It was a little weird and awkward place to touch, and that was confirmed by Betty's suppressed laugh, however Peter seemed oblivious to it.

"I would love to spend all of my time with you guys but I'm not sure how it will work.My arrangements have been seen last minutes so it is a possibility that I might not be with you guys all the time"She said disappointed by the idea."And I'll need to ask Vincent too, since he is my boss"She added, with a knowing look where that might lead to.

Hearing her name, she excused herself and walked to service desk, where Vincent was standing. "Good Evening"She greeted him formally, not passing him a smile or anything. It had been four days since that office incident, and she had been successfully avoiding him so far.However, in the confined trip with him, that was sure of going to become a hard task with her.She smiled at the lady, who handed her her boarding pass and ticket.Aria didn't bother to look right nowat her seat number, and followed the procedures.After they all had been boarded in, Aria stepped inside the plane."A7"She spoke out loud, examining the numbers and trying to find her seat.

Vincent was surprised that Aria did not really pay attention as to the change, did she not like Peter and Betty? Of course not, he thought as he gave her an appraising look, despite her cool demeanor he knew she had something for him. It had been a few days since their last encounter but that would change. With a few days in the heat, sun, and sand he knew she'd be back in his bed. Away from Peter and Betty's influence and with him. Getting their updates boarding passes he waited until some of the others sat down, going into the plane, following Aria from a discrete distance. Some of the others going chatted with him, they knew where the power lay in this department and it wasn't Peter. All this came originally from him to Bill, more that he wanted some extra travel and the company was willing to go along, so why not?

Hefting his smaller bag, not that they needed much for the few days so he packed light, too many airplanes had taught him the futility if checked baggage. If it got there at all, then you had to wait and wait at the carousel, a small carry on was just the thing. Watching Peter, Betty and the others walk to the back he stepped up to his seat coming up behind Aria. Seeing the way her sweet little ass looked in the skirt, he wanted to put a hand on her and touch again. His erection growing at the thought of her in his bed again. The front of the plane was more spacious, the stewardesses more attractive, when he could Vincent loved to be in this part of the plane.

A voice in mock surprise as he came up behind, "oh, are we next to each other?" A sweet smile on his lips, not entirely false, he did like her. Aria did something for him that no other woman did, almost making him forget those bad relationships long ago, especially the one that made him see women as nothing more than something to be tossed aside. "Glad I had the miles available to at least get us bumped up to the front."

Lifting his bag to the top kept the smaller carry on over his shoulder as he looked at Aria, "would you like the window? It's a nicer view while flying?" It was, but it would also keep her inside, with him watching over her from the aisle.

Aria walked with Betty, smiling and talking to her.The girls had taken a little time at boarding, considering they had suitcases each.She laughed amnd talked to her, till they got in the plane."What's your seat number? "Betty inquired."A-7, Yours?"Aria asked her,walking ahead."Oh I'm F 26.Looks like you have been upgraded"Betty noted as Aria frowned. "But why would they upgrade me?"Aria questions.She knew she didn't deserve that, considering she had just joined."Perhaps, they didn't find any seat left.But why should you care? You enjoy "Betty chided, before waving and leaving for her seat.

Aria smiled,before turning as she heard Vincent's voice. Hrer eyebrows arched at his words in suspicion. He didn't upgrade her, did he?No,Why would he.Plus, his smile was too sweet to be deceptive. "Um, Yes please"She agreed, taking the window seat.Unlike, Vincent, she rarely travelled and she really wanted the window seat.Their arms touched as she adjusted her seat and Aria quickly withdrew it.It stirredcsomething inside her which often came to her but she was surprised it came with Vincent.After how Vincent treated her, then why him?

The air hostess grabbed her attention, as she explained the details in two languages, before everybody was instructed to put on their seat belts.Aria gulped, as the plane started moving. She was always scared during these times.Not that she had travelled a lot but it had been a scary experience, nevertheless. She had hoped that now that she was an adult, she would be over it, but the way her heart paced up, she realized somethings never left."Ca-Can I hold your hand?"She whispered to Vincent, somehow the idea of him holding her seeming comforting."Please? "

Nodding as he listened to her, the plea in her voice melting something inside him. Turning his hand over he reached and held her hand, letting their fingers entwine. Squeezing her hand lightly as their fingers meshed together. "Of course," he smiled as he felt the plane prepare and the engines rumbled as the plane picked up speed and moved down the runway.

"I wanted you to feel comfortable on the flight," he admitted as they sat and she gripped his hand hard. Feeling her vulnerability at the moment let himself be moved by her, the way her legs tightened as she sat almost in fear her body trying to merge into the seat. A part of him wanted to look vulnerable, like Peter did, the sensitive man that he sneered at. The man he would never be again. Vincent knew how to get people to do what they wanted, and how to get the women interested in him whenever he needed, only now a subtle part of him wanted to be that man for her. Right now even he was not sure which one won.

"I found a long time ago that it was easier to push people away, to keep them from getting close in order to save myself the pain" it was cathartic in a way. Like a confession, the words came out as he looked at her hand as if the connection between them made it ok. "I'm not the easiest to get along with, and usually I don't care. Work is work, I don't date my co-workers, and a one night stand was about all I ever seemed meant for after her," he thought back to that year. The way she treated him, even though he tried hard, harder than he ever had before. All she taught him was that it was dangerous to open yourself up.

"I don't know what it is about you, something makes me want to change," adding a slight pause. The smallest part of him felt relieved, as if a weight was off his shoulders, the part of him that had been in charge since that time knew how to work it all and get her interested. The confession was a well used part of it. "I thought it was one time, then you show up in my office, end up on my time. As if something is trying to pull us together," shaking his head, "I don't know. Maybe it's just all confusing," turning his head away he squeezed her hand slightly, "maybe I am just not meant to..." Letting himself stop there as the plane took off and rose. Letting her fill in the rest.

Aria was surprised that he didn't tease her or rejected her instead just gave into her.Sighing in relief, she grabbed his hard hands, wrapping around her soft ones. She closed her eyes, hoping to get iit over with.However, his words seemed to have engulfed her, as she looked at him.The way he spoke, the way he confessed it was all something that made her more vulnerable.Was it a lie? An Ulterior Motive to get her under him again? With one look in his dark eyes, she knew it was not.

He got her confused and mesmerized. It was as if a fairytale came true for her, like wasn't an true asshole, just someone broken.She opened her mouth to speak but then shut it close.A huge part of her didn't want to get so vulnerable before him.It seemed right as well as wrong.Aria heard the safety bell go, telling them it was safe to remove the seat belts and untwine the hands that she held."What are you trying to tell me Vincent? Do I mean more than just a fuck for you?"She whispered to him wanting the truth, even though that meant opening him to her.

There is a possibility he might withdraw again or just laugh at her face telling her how easily she was fooled.She wanted to see what would happen.What could happen.

Conflicting emotions ran through him, damn he needed a drink. Telling this stuff when sober was hard. He felt embarassed, ashamed, and angry he had brought it up. He wanted a drink, it numbed the pain. Better to avoid that than feel it all again, he told himself time and time again. Hiding from it all, rather than face what would be a weakness. He could not have that.

It took a moment until he could find his voice as they could sit back, her hand went away. That moment of intimacy where he could reveal himself was gone. Her touch was calming, for a moment Vincent thought that was what helped. When she was close, then the doors could open and he could look in again, without that contact it was easier to hide.

"Yes," he said after a moment, looking at his hands. Thinking to himself how she teased him and drew him out like no other, and no you weren't. Part of him liked to hide, a snail in its shell, protected. Unable to be hurt. "I don't know what I am trying to say, its a hard thing to think about. Talk about." Turning away as if he was trying to hide from her again, a slight annoyance in his face. "Another time, not here."

Aria saw his body stiffen at her question, his muscles tense up as he sat straight. It was like she could see the transaction, see him open and close.His words stirred up a turmoil in her mind,it was like a storm of emotions raging in her.And being confined to this seat, it didn't help either.For the next four hours, with these words to haunt their souls.

Hearing him say yes, she bit her bottom lip.No..No..this can't be.She watched him turn away from her and for a moment she was glad.Her arms wrapped around her body, as she placed her entire weight on the side of her seat, looking out the window. If he really said that, then what does it really says about him? She had put him in the jerk category, had a reason to scold herself everytime she thought about him, but these words would change everything. She can't fall in love with a wrong guy again.No, no she can't because if he broke her again, she won't even be able to stand up again.After Cole and Alex, she couldn't allow herself to fall for a wrong guy.She just can't. But then, how do you know who is the wrong guy?

"Okay"She replied, looking out at the black clouds. "Would you like something ?"A beautiful blonde air hostess asked Aria, pulling her attention towards her She wore a tight top with an even tighter skirt, her breasts seeming like they would pop out any moment from the top."No..Thanks"Aria muttered as the air hostess seemed glad before throwing a beautiful smile to Vincent. "And you sir.What can I get you?"She asked charmingly before gasping slowly. She bend down, over Vincent-literally-adjudting his seat belt."There you go"She said, pulling back as her breasts rubbed his muscular arm.

Breathing easy as Aria turned to look out the window, glad he did not need to pursue this any long. Damn it, she did so much to him without her knowing. It was easier when he barely knew the women he slept with, in and out was so much simpler. Maybe another date before they went home crying to never call him again. None had shown up at his work the next day, to work for him, so he would have to see her each and every day. Some chord rang that night, like a guitar that had not been played again, he heard the sweet music of their love together. Later he just wanted to shut everything up again.

The stewardess came over to them, her uniform showed off all her assets. Aria wanted nothing, he sniffed at her refusal. Shutting up like a clam she was hard to read, she wanted him but then did nothing to pursue it. Rubbing a thumb on his hand felt again the softness of her skin, the way her fingers gripped his. He liked it, wanted it, but to get close again? No, that would not do. She had the marks of all the others, he was not going to be torn up again.

The stewardess bent over him, her soft breast pressing into his arm as she reached down and set the seat belt again. Her hand touching him lightly on his thighs and crotch, smiling back to her, liking the attention he received from beautiful women. "Thank you," he answered touching her hand in thanks as she pulled back, as he read the nameplate pinned to her uniformm "Barbara." The way her skirt and blouse were tight over her, this was why he liked riding in business class. The quality of the stewardesses was much better. "A whisky cocktail if you have it, and a water for my friend," slightly stressing the word friend when referring to Aria.

As the stewardess walked away he could not help but notice the suggestive way her hips moved in the tight skirt. Already wondering how she would be in bed.

Watermelons.No, they were oval.Melons.Yes, Melons.Aria internally glared at the woman who had boobs like melons.They were certainly not God's gift or something. She knew it,just knew it.And Vincent, God bhe was so bloody predictable.She was sure he never meant anything he said.It was just to get her close.He was like all the men she knew, wanting one thing alone.She was glad she didn't open up to him, to not let herself believe he could be really saying the truth.

Barbara returned back, as she handed Aria a small water bottle before smiling at Vincent and handing him his drink. "There you go.If you need anything else, I'm right there"She said, pointing to a small room.Their fight was a night one which allowed them plenty of privacy after everyone went to sleep.
Aria looked away, sipping her water, muttering all sorts of curses in her head.

Back
Top Bottom