Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

When she lifted up her hips to allow him to remove the thong Vincent looked down at the glistening lips, remembering how they felt around his cock before. Wanting so much to be in there again he moved close a hand slithering into her thick mane of hair to pull her head back as he kissed her hard. A finger tracing a line from soft inner thigh to the other, a slow cursory trail around her wet pussy lips the to the other thigh. Feeling her quiver in anticipation as his lips left a trail down her neck towards her shoulder then back to the nipple he had started with.

As he sucked on it his finger traced up and down her slit, feeling the hard nub of Aria's clit rise under his touch. Keeping her head still felt the moan run through her body, the quiver passing through her soft white breast as he teased her body. Like an instrument he played with her, instinctively finding those spots that gave her the most pleasure, the ones that aroused her. Vincent had learned with so many new women how to see those tell tale signs, when the body quivered, the moan came deeper he remembered that spot and came back to it like a hawk seeking prey. As a spider feels the vibration on its silk strand so Aria was within his web and he was going to play with her.

Bringing their lips back together he ran his finger just inside the hood of her wet slit, feeling the heat come out like a furnace as he slowly slipped a finger inside her. His tongue running along with hers as his finger slid in and out, lubricated with her juices his cock ached for her. His erection twitched with anticipation as he used one finger, then another to open her up. His cock when hard was well sized, a good 8 inches long when hard and just fit in his own big palm when he stroked himself. Cool air tickled the head of his cock and he knew it was already growing outside of his boxers.

With her head held back and his tongue running along her neck and jaw, two fingers beginning a slow rhythm inside her pussy he looked down at her. His eyes were clouded with lust, he saw hers were as taken as he was, holding her stare he smiled, using the sweet words that rolled off his tongue. This time even he felt the slight glimmer of truth in them, "I want you. Here. Now. Like I never wanted anyone before."

Aria groaned out, feeling him start to tease her.She didn't remember him doing so last night, but today he seemed to take his own sweet time exploring what she had to offer.Her body arched up in response to where his lips and fingers travelled, feeling every inch of her skin.Her eyes closed as she clutched the endof the table in her building frustration.

A delighted gasp left her lips as she felt hois finger enter her soaking cunt, making her shudder."Vincent..."She moaned out, her body arching up and down as he kissed and fingered her.Her eyes opened to meet with his lust covered ones, making her bite her bottom lip."Then what are you waiting for?"She whisper questions him, before gasping out in pleasure as he pressed his fingers deeper in her."Please..just come in"She spoke, leaning in and kissing him passionately.

Hearing her beg stroked his ego, as his fingers sunk in to her depths feeling her body quiver it only took the plea to really turn him on. Pulling his fingers out of her sopping pussy, drawing them to his lips he licked the juices from his fingers. Tasting her deep musk, the scent was as he remembered from the other night when he had let his tongue tease her. That scent of sex was what he liked, his tongue had tasted more women than he could count. Now he could barely wait to get back inside her, the feeling was like a drug, and with a low growl he pulled down his shorts and aiming his shaft thrust himself inside her.

In one long, slow stroke he entered her. Feeling again his head sinking deep into her folds, the warmth and wetness surrounding him and caressing him until his hips met hers. Pulling back until he was halfway out, the skin on his shaft was soaked and warm inside but felt cool outside her. Their lips met again as the hold on her hair kept her head pulled to his, the other hand reaching up and groping her breast as he began to build a pace slipping inside her.

Aria panted loudly in response, feeling him push in deeper before pulling out his wet fingers and taking in her juices eagerly.She watched him turned on, feeling herself already reaching her climax.She eagerly kissed him, her hands wrapped around his neck for support before she groaned out loudly feeling him starting to push in to her.

Her nails dug deeper in his skin, as his thick, hard shaft pushed into her, completely filling her tight cunt.She moaned in deep pleasure, feelling her warm walls wrap around his member tightly. The feeling of him connected to her, was something very intimate for her.For her sex wasn't just sex, but bonding and when Vincent was completely in her, she looked in eyes, savoring how full she felt."Vincent"She purred softly, the thought of safe sex not even entering her mind.And as he started to push in and out along with his kisses, Aria threw her head back, arching her hips till she felt the heat build up in her stomach finally staring to reach down and she orgasmed, calling out in ecstasy of it.

Feeling her orgasm around his cock, the wetness increasing as her hips and thighs tightened around him. Vincent loved the feeling, knowing that whatever woman was in his bed, or desk, came on him gave him a feeling of satisfaction. To know that he made her cum stirred him on. As Aria said his name with that intimacy of a lover, a man who was inside her at the time. Her nails digging into his back as he began to find a good rhythm inside her. The feeling of her body, as if it was made for him, spurred him on more as he let his hand fall down to her ass and held her as he picked up the pace.

Sliding his hand down her leg, feeling the sensual curves of her thigh and calf as he took her ankle in hand lifted the leg up and as he pulled out slightly turned it up and over his head. Leaving her resting on her hip, her ass and pussy exposed as he lay on her side and he began pounding his cock into her pussy again. A hand on her hip to hold her in place as he moved faster and harder, feeling his ball sack slap her thigh with each hard thrust, the hand rubbing her ass.

"Such a beautiful ass," he complimented her as his hand ran over it. Smiling wickedly he brought his hand up and down, a slight red mark. "Next time, make sure your bra hooks stay on," he liked the feeling of punishing her now, the anger at her showing up in his bed and his work place out in the slap, then another. "Check your work next time before you hand it in," rubbing the red spot on her ass cheek felt his arousal begin to peak as he hunched over her and pounded her ass like a beast in heat.

Wrapping her hair around his hand pulled her lips up to his again, smiling as he did so. Thinking at how good she felt, how much he was enjoying fucking her, never had he felt this good to have a woman again. Nor had he ever wanted one again. "Aria," he moaned as he felt himself get closer. Wanting to spurt himself inside her again, not sure why, but this time he felt as if he wanted to warn her. "I'm getting close babe."

Aria groaned out, resting her head back on the table aas she panted.Her thighs shivered in response, her body trying to adapt after the massive orgasm. She moaned out in deep pleasure as he ran his hands slowly over her legs, all the while slamming hard and fast into her.Her back had began to ache due to the hard oak desk, and she was sure she won't be able to walk the first few minutes but she didn't care.

She felt him pull her legs up, streatching her more to give him access to deeper penetration.Her ankles rested on his shoulder,as she moaned out loudly, feeling his balls slap her thigh with every hard thrust. She cried out loudly in pain as he spanked her ass once and then twice, making her cry out."Vincent! "She spoke, trying to scold him before his fingers wrapped around her hair, pulling her up.She rested her hands back at the table for support.The position he had put her into was very kinky, and once she lost the balance,she could fall hard.

Her eyes met his again, as she fely his lips kiss her again before moaning out her name."Then come baby"She whispered panting, not realising how wrong it was and where it could lead.

Listening to this sexy woman tell him to cum while he pounded her made his cock jump. Her hot, wet pussy sucked around him, the way her hips moved as he lay her on the bed, the twitching of her hips as he spanked her, all brought him close. Swelling his balls felt full as his hips continued to thrust in her like a dog in heat. As if his cock was desperate, it filled her up and he could sense his tip being caressed by her velvet walls with each deep, hard thrust.

Then as he was deep inside her it was like a white shroud fell over him. His eyes blanked out as his back arched and his thighs clenched tight. A torrent of spunk flowed down his shaft and into her, the river of cum seeped into every crevice of her pussy while his hips held steady. A long deep moan as his cock was fully inside her, pushing almost into her womb as he plowed her like a field and left his seed within. Pulling back slightly his head was sensitive that he felt the warm moistness of her, it tickled and another pulse from his balls and his hips thrust in again. Another deep moan and he held himself in. Feeling waves of semen flow down his shaft, filling her up. The moist lips sucking against him as his hips thrust a few more times to empty his sack.

The wet noises of their sex as he slowly pulled out, seeing the cum soaking her thighs and almost pass beyond the walls of her slit. Only thinking as his naked cock came out that fucking Aria without a condom, and coming inside her, was not the best idea. Too turned on to notice at the time he still had the fugue of an orgasm over him as he saw the moistness clinging to his cock, a small drip of cum still attached to the smooth helmet shaped head of his cock.

Pulling her lips up to his, smiled as he enjoyed her, his hand reaching down to cup a breast like she was a toy. His own little sex toy. "Damn, your second day and already I am fucking you on my desk."

Aria gasped out as he pushed in her completely, feeling his hot cock twitch in excitement.His hot semen started to fill her up completely, a loud moan escaping her lips. Her eyes rolled back, as her thighs quivered with lust as he filled her completely. Pushed too edge again, Aria cried out, another orgasm hitting her, and she cummed with Vincent. Her chest rose up and down as she tried to sit up, her hair ruffled.

She opened her eyes, as he pulled out of her.She shivered as cold air hit her hot and wet void hole, which was filled with both their cum."Huh..?"She spoke, running a hand through her hair, looking at him as if trying to figure out what he meant by it."This...this..was just another fuck for you? "She asked him, her voice having a very innocent tone to it.Please say no..please say no..her mind begged as she waited for an response.

She lay naked on his desk, his cock still wet from her hole, the innocent eyes flipped the switch in him again. Aria was hot, a great fuck, he knew she had to have something if he wanted her again. Some hunger gnawed inside and already he wanted her again, which pissed him off and made him scared. Never had he wanted another woman again, one and done was his motto and as she ran a hand through the mess of hair, her beautiful naked body displayed before him and as he stepped back to pull up his boxers glared at her slightly. Asking himself, why was she making so much of this?

"It wasn't for you?" Adjusting himself inside his shorts thought about where he wanted to take a shower, maybe get a bite to eat then hit the gym, or the other way around. "You've got a great body, and you know how to use it obviously," he was rather glib as he looked for his pants on the floor. Picking up her thong and with a rakish smile sniffed them, "you wanted something, I obliged. No big babe," as if they were a trophy he took the thong and shoved it in his pocket.

A smile that almost dared her to come and get them. Her breasts were prominent on her chest, the nipples still pointing out in arousal and already his thoughts were stirring, his imagination firing for another round. "You have it going on, and if you keep it up you'll do great on my team." Getting his shirt starting slipping it on, the soft silk weave feeling good against his skin, "though maybe not in the office next time. I don't want people to talk," about that at least, he finished silently. Not worrying too much about what most of the others thought of him, most of it he knew, and really did not care. He got results, and that was the most important thing.

He liked Aria, and if he fucked her twice and wanted more then she was going to be his, whether she knew it or not.

Aria watched him pull back, as she still sat on his oak desk which gave out a strong smell of their juices.She felt her heart sink down at his words, almost similar to that day.She felt like a pathetic woman who with false words and promises, easily spread her legs for anybody. She pushed open her rubberband, letting the thick yet soft hair fall out before she forced herself up from the table.

Her legs shook, feeling too weak to stand just yet as she stumbled a little, takingsupport of Vincent's arm to hold still.Letting it go immediately, she slumped down in his chair, bending down to pick up her lace bra.She quietly hooked it, before pushing away her bangs that had landed on her face."Again? This is not happening again.I am not the type who can just have sex with guys and forget about it.It makes me feel..cheap and like a whorem.and I dont like it"She spoke, tears forming in her eyes as she spoke.

She hated the after feelings of this, she felt used and slutty and to fuck with her boss, what type of women do that. "If you can't keep me for my caliber then fire me because I refuse to be your sex toy"She spokee, wiping her tears."Give me back my undie"

Vincent hesitated as he looked at her, wondering if she was his sex toy. He definitely liked going to bed with her, and on his desk, that he had thought of but never done. Thinking that he had done it in his office was arousing, every time he would have her in here all he would ever thing about is how he shot his load inside her. A hand reached in his pocket and touched the soft panties, the smile on his face as he fingered them. Feeling more and more aroused as he did so.

"Fine," he pulled the panties out and handed them to her, annoyed. The hand on his arm, he had stiffened from the touch but not from concern, it was something else. That touch was intimate, even as he was blowing her off she still touched him in a way that might have reached in and pulled something out of him, if his heart hadn't become callous over the past few years.

Waving a hand as if fucking her on his desk was no big thing, and as erotic as it felt the whole scenario seemed no big scene overall. "I know I am irresistable," his cocky attitude flared then, annoyed at her whining. "We're adults, if you can't handle this without turning into such a bitch then maybe I should fire you." His eyes looked at her hard, "but no, its not going to be that easy." He also wanted her close, something pulled them together and Vincent had that tiny spark of fear that told him even if he got rid of her she'd come back. Like a bad penny.

"I don't know if you are stalking me from the other night or not," an appreciative glance at her, "although I don't think I have had a sexier stalker. Definitely not one I have fucked," as he turned he waved an arm putting some distance between them. Turning himself into boss mode took the tone that said do not fucking mess with me, or you will regret it. Stepping up, arms crossed across his muscular chest came close enough to smell the musk and sex on her, "anyway, you're here, you are on my team and no one leaves it unless I say so. You will stay, you will do your job, and you will not turn into some raving bitch just because I've stuck my cock in you a couple of times. Do you understand me?"

Aria had been hurt before but no body had ever left her quite this sore.She looked at him, as his words struck her life burning knife.Each word made her feel more cheap and like a whore by the passing second,and it felt like her heart was breaking into a million pieces.She looked at him unbelievably for a few minutes before looking down.

She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it, knowing she would only be making a fool of herself even more because she would burst up into tears.Her eyes looked at the time, it was 6:15.Her office hours were long over.Taking her thong back quietly, she didn't respond to him aas she wore it back.Bending down, she picked up her skirt and top and wore it in the most decent manner.Now clothed, she stood up and for a few seconds her eyes met with him.She had never felt more disgust and hatred for a man than she was now, but more importantly, seeing the smirk in his face made her feel low and small.

Not saying a word, she left his office.Walking to her table, She started to collect her things as Betty walked to her."Oh yes, I'll just change and come"Aria promised her with a smile, before leaving the building.

Vincent watched her leave, the way her eyes looked at him almost broke through the facade he felt was his protection. An armor against, them. Watching her leave he could not help but look covetously on her. Something about Aria stirred him, in a way no woman had in years, not since her. A hand to his hand and his palm struck his brain, as if he could stop the memories coming back with a touch. Pushing them down, away, he caught a flash of that time and it made him afraid and mad to think that she could make him face it all.

"No," he said to himself as he turned to his desk. The scent of sex hung in the office as he sat down, a finger tracing the top of his desk where she had laid naked just minutes before. "Fucking bitch, you'll be back, you crave it. I know you do," he said spitefully to himself thinking of her. The way she looked as she came, the way she wanted his cock and cum inside her. A deep breath and he sat there hearing the voices outside in the office willing them all to go away.

---

Peter logged off the computer and leaned back to stretch. Wondering where Betty wanted to go tonight, she had invited a few others and part of him was hoping she would invite Aria and get her to come. A lovely young lady, beautiful, smart, funny, everything a man could want in a woman. Smiling to himself as he took his coat and checked that he had everything, keys, wallet, phone. Nodding as satisfied stepped out to see Betty talking to Aria who left ahead of them. His eyes could not help but watch her move, with the grace that some people have, the natural movements fluid and smooth. Peter could not help but appreciate her and smile.

Betty walked up a tinge of concern on her face, Peter knew when he saw it and cocked an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" He asked.

"Aria, she seems kind of off." Betty touched her hands together in concern, in that way when she was thinking.

"Well if you worked for Vincent you'd be off too," poor girl he thought. Such an ass for a boss, but then if she worked for him Peter had a feeling he'd favor her too much. He definitely liked her, but he hardly knew her, though he hoped to.

Betty laughed, "yeah, that would. Let's go, she'll meet us there."

Aria stepped inside her apartment, switching on the lights.Emma, her best friend with whom she shared the apartment with,was still out at work.She worked as a hair stylist, the best in her workplace.Also, the only person who understood Aria in the deepest way possible.When her boyfriend left her, Aria had been a wreck for a whole month and Emma had taken care of her both physically and financially. She has always been her support.

Stepping into the shower, Aria stripped from the dirty clothes and stood under the shower head.As the warm water cascaded down her body, tears dropped her eyes as Vincent's words rang like an alarm in her head.Why did she always get men who were such jerks? She had two boyfriends in her entire life and one had turned to be abusive while the other one had been a cheater.It was like, She didn't deserve any good man in her life.She couldn't understand how could she give in so easily to him? Risking her entire career for a man who didn't even care enough tto actually speak a few nice words She knew he was a thong stealing asshole, yet she fell into his trap so easily. Wiping her tears, She wrapped a towel around her wet body, heading to her closet to get ready.

Around half and hour later,Aria stepped inside the small bar Betty had given her address of, which seemed to buzz with life.She knew it was better to hang around here rather than cry herself to sleep at her place.Dressed in a grey top that clung nicely to her bust and revealed little of hee belly in a teasing yet coy manner paired with a jet black skirt, the young brunette already seemed to attract attention of the many men.Her long hair was let loose and hung around her shoulders in loose bouncy curls,."Hi, I hope I am not too late"She asked, walking over to Betty and a few guys she knew from office. Betty's boyfriend, Mark was there and it seemed his hands never wanted to leave her body.

Peter sat at the bar chatting with Betty and the others, already on his second beer he was enjoying himself. Betty was a bundle of fun, even if they were not dating, though they tended to act like an old couple at times. They had become that close before, but when Betty met Mark she was smitten, he wished them well. As he drank the beer he saw her come in, a smile crossing his face. Unsure if Aria was even coming, Peter thought that she was going to ditch. After whatever meeting she had with Vincent, and no one got out of those unscarred according to the office gossip, he could be an insulting prick and delighted in getting one over on people.

She looked beautiful, Betty ribbed him, "look, its Aria." He knew that tone and he dreaded the fix-up.

"Betty, bad idea to date co-workers," he warned her, "no matter how beautiful they are." As Aria came up to them and she said a round of hello's to everyone he walked up admiring the way she looked. Already thinking, or was it the beer, that maybe it was a bad rule. "Hey Aria! Nice of you to come out, what would you like? Beer? Wine?"

Aria forced a smile at everybody, saying her hello.She could see people from Vincent's team were here, looking more exhausted than everybody else.She sat next to Betty, as she ran a hand over her long hair Vincent's harsh words seemed to never leave her mind, and it threatened to bring tears to her eyes but she tried hard not to.

Turning her head to face Peter, an easy smiled spread across her lips as she slightly turned to him.Peter was the exact opposite of all the men Aria had ever met.So gentle and caring. He was the type of man every girl deserved to have, the type who would never call her a bitch."Hi, Um.."She bit her bottom lip, trying to decide what to take."After her talk with Vincent, She'll definitely need a beer"Betty chimed in, causing Aria to look up and smile.Picking up her beer,she took a sip, glad she had agreed to it.Beer would try to divert her mind, Wine would just focus it on Vincent.

"In charge as usual," Peter added jokingly to Betty as he bought a round. Making sure Aria got her's first. He could see somethng was troubling her but considering her boss, and knowing Vincent could tell the cause. A difficult manager at the best of times could tell she was having a hard time adjusting to his team.

Trying to engage Aria in conversation about anything other than work and Vincent did his best to cheer her up. Sort of a softie at heart, and a white knight at the best of times, Peter would be the first to come to the rescue. Growing up in a small town where everyone knew everyone his parents had been kind and taught him and his brothers to be the same way. It was an old fashioned notion in the city but it worked for him, being a big, strapping guy of 6 foot 2 and about 250 did not hurt him either when he went to help out. More than once he'd stepped in to something that ended up in a scuffle and while he might have a black eye or a bruise or two it had been nothing worse than that.

"I'm glad you came out with us," he offered as the bar began to crowd. Getting hard to see other people around them as the main area filled with people and the buzz of conversation. "It's nice to see you outside of work," he offered a little shyly, admiring Aria for her beauty but not really sure if he should approach her.

---

Vincent pulled the door open to the bar, the crowd already thick. He felt more than satisfied already, a good fuck at work with Aria and then a nice evening session at the gym. He was pumped. The bar was more to get a drink and top it off before going home and getting a rest. The crowd made him realize why he came to this place, though it was sort of close to work it was at times well known as a meat market. He'd picked up many a lady here, some of them looked familiar, one or two avoided his eye with a hostile glance and he smiled to himself thinking, yes, I have had you bitch.

Pushing his way to the bar thought a quick drink and maybe an eye on the crowd before going home was just the thing. Some admiring glances from women around him fed his ego as well. He loved that. Vincent knew he looked good and as he got up to the bar, an eye from the woman next to him he smiled back thinking that maybe he had it in him. Ordering a martini for a chance looked across the bar at a familiar head shape, Peter. Grinning as he thought he should go over and at least lord it over the man privately noticed a few other figures nearby. Betty, a few people from his team, and a familiar head of hair that Peter was talking to. Aria.

His expression soured a bit as he took his drink, "you bastard, she's mine." Taking the martini shoved it back as he paid, the bartender looking at him with a raised eyebrow. She was young, cute, but he nodded and and she threw another together for him. The anger and jealousy ran through him as he watched her with them. Having fun, he could imagine the conversations they were having, laughing about him. Peter's hand on her leg, that sensual leg with the soft skin, touching her hands with the elegant fingers.

As he thought about her everything was perfect, a woman he could desire and want again. His eyes bore into them, they were so intent on their own party they never looked over. His eyes were for her alone and he wanted to storm over there and pull Aria away, an arm around her telling them all to stay away. She was there talking to them though, a part of them all, having fun with him while he was here outside it all. Only when she turned and he thought caught his eye, purposely turning away did his anger flare.

"Something wrong hun?" The woman next to him asked, her face all scrunched up with concern.

Looking down he saw the black mini dress, heels, manicured nails and hair. In a moment, as his eyes flicked over to Aria and Peter, imagining them together he smiled at the woman next to him. "One of those days, you know?" He put on the charm as she nodded, her hand that had rested on his arm never left. On occasion his eyes flickered over to the other side of the bar as he laid on the charm thick, he felt no desire to her, Sandie, a secretary from another company nearby. She was ok, normally he'd be thinking about her in his bed and his fun, instead it was all a slap in the face towards Aria as it was not long before they were laughing with his arm around Sandie's waist cupping her ass.

Ying Yang. Like ying yang was Vincent and Peter.How could two people be so completely different? As the thought pondered over her mind, Aria wrapped her fingers around the cold glass bottle and brought it to her lips, letting the cool intoxicating liquid swipe down her throat.It was like her heart and mind were at war,and she drank the beer in order to cool them down, sadly for her, it was working.

She rested her arm on the bar table, slightly leaning infront towards Peter to try and hear him more clearly. She laughed at something he said, before taking another sip. "It's nice to see you out here too..I thought it would be nice to meet and interact with every body outside the office"She answered, her free hand pushing away the smooth strands of her which landed on her hair,"Though you are monopolizing me completely"She added teasingly.It was the beer talking, but whatever it was, it managed to keep her mind off Vincent, that is ofcourse,till their eyes met.

Like a spark, she looked at him for a few long seconds and all his harsh words came rushing back to her like a cold flood.She wouldn't let him ruin her night.No, She wouldn't let him control her like this.She was going to see him every freaking day until work and the sooner she got over him the better.Like all the men, he was a jerk too.Trying to tear her apart, to use and abuse her.Her therapist had told her to run for the hills if a man like him ever came again in her life and that is what she will do.No matter how beautiful and trapping his eyes her.

Her pink lips set in a firm line, as she looked away from him, taking a long sip of her beer.Another sip and another till there was nothing left behind."Wow,..so um you were saying?"She asked Peter with a charming smile, her hazel eyes reaching up to his blue ones.

No matter how much she tried, her eyes kept wandering to him like she couldn't resist him.She could, she damn could."One shot please"She called out as a tray of vodka shots were served to them.Taking the small glass, she gulped one down before placing it back."Damn, why dont they make the glasses bigger? "She ranted as Betty came along to check on them.'Look, there he is..Picking up another poor girl"Betty spoke, both in sympathy for the girl and disgust for Vincent. "She is gonna wound up in tears"She added, shaking her head as Aria's eyes fixed to the couple. How could he?

From her to that, Aria really was just another fuck for him.Her eyes took in how hislarge hand which had previously travelled seductively over her contours were now eenjoying the feel of another's ass.Sudden anger flared in her as she gulped down another song.

Maroon 5's Animals blazed in the steamy bar as Aria grabbed Peter's hand , looking at him with a clear determination."Let's Dance"She guided him to the middle of the dance floor before letting her body adjust to the flow of the up beats.Her hips shook as her hands roamed down her bodt slowly, not only attracting Peter's gaze.It was clear that her anger and jealousy were being fueled up by alcohol but as her hips swayed, it was undeniable that the combination was deadly.

Vincent kept the chatter up with Sandie, she was a hair flipper. One of those girls who had to play with her hair while they talked, and at opportune times threw it back over her shoulder or with both hands brushed it back. All a play for attention, already he was regretting dealing with her, though as he saw Aria grab Peter's hand and move towards the dance floor his eyes turned red. Just thinking about Peter putting his hands on Aria grew a huge green flame of jealousy that he hid as he listened to Sandie's big toothed grin as she asked about him and as her hand trailed a muscle up his arm, asked where he worked out.

She had a soft ass, the dress was tight and clingy, she definitely dressed for attention. Not like Aria, who it seemed to be natural, as if no matter how she appeared people would notice her. As his eyes drifted around the bar while he laughed at a joke with Sandie he caught Aria moving on the dance floor. Grabbing Sandie's arm pulled her over, she grinned and demurely told him she did not dance, but he insisted and she came.

Sandie didn't dance, but she clung to him, pressing her slight body against him. She did not have Aria's curves. The sensual hips that could move suggestively, or the night round ass that he had enjoyed spanking. As he stared into the crowd, looking down at Sandie to keep her interested they moved slowly on the edge of the crowd, Vincent's eyes like daggers at her. The bitch who had stolen something in him, made him a part of her, so that now as he watched Peter dance he could think of doing nothing other than going over and punching Peter and pulling her away. The skirt, the way her hands moved on her body, Vincent could think of nothing other than having her again, and he hated it. Hated how she had gotten under his skin, no matter how much he resisted she kept showing up, as if she knew where he was going to be and was taunting him.

Instead he buried those feelings and hid them the only way he knew how, kissing Sandie deeply, while his hands groped her ass.

---

Peter felt her pull him towards the dance floor, "okay." Was all he got out before she had him in the middle of the floor, bunched in with the crowd as he moved to the song. He'd heard Maroon 5 before, knew their songs when he heard them, but otherwise he wasn't sure who they, or he, was.

As Aria got into the groove his eyes widened. She was sexy, he could see her movements on the dance floor were like watching some sort of sensual creature emerge. The way her hair flipped, her face looked at him or away, it was as if she was caught up in her own world. That world was a place Peter thought he wanted to belong. Aria seemed happy, lost, together, and at this point probably pretty drunk. He hoped she would be ok in the morning. Perhaps he should bring her a coffee, he made a mental note as he watched her move.

"You dance real well," he complimented her as he kept the crowd away from her as he could, the dance floor small and packed. As her hands roamed over her body he could not help but watch, Peter's mind wandered and he did not stop the thoughts that came over him. Aria was surprising, a happy woman who looked wonderful. Smiling at her let her continue the dance keeping up with her, enjoying being with such a beautiful and together woman, wondering what she was going to do next.

Aria wasn't a very extrovert person, and this dance was definitely not a part of her usual self.She was a talented and some what sexy dancer, but this type of openness only came out of the shell for a privileged few not infront of strangers.But tonight, it was the anger bursting inside her , fuelled by alcohol. She noticed discreetly how Vincent had decided to battle it out with her and nbrought that woman to the dance floor.

Rolling her eyes at them, she turned to Peter with a bright smile,resting her hands on his neck to keep them close."Damn, you are tall"She noted gleefully, a drunken glow on her face.It was clear she won't be remembering anything from tonight being a lightweight but this fact was ofcourse, unknown to Peter and Vincent "You should loosen up hun"She said, guiding his hands to her hips, as she pushed her hair back.Smiling, she leaned in, kissing him deeply.

Vincent looked up and saw Aria put Peter's hands on her hips then reached up to Peter to draw him closer. Just as she had wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling Vincent closer, she was meant for him, not some weakling like Peter. Incensed he wanted to go closer, pull them apart as he watched their lips meet. If not for Sandie in front of him he might have, his face flickering from smug to anger and back in moments as they moved on the dance floor.

Reaching down, another long kiss with Sandie, her arm wrapped up and around his neck, pulling him close. For a moment he imagined it was Aria. The soft lips, the desire that drew him closer. Aria had wanted him both times they'd had sex, that was hard to fake. Her body wanted him, and as Sandie rubbed hers against him he didn't get that same feeling of satisfaction. Though he kissed hard and long, his anger in that kiss, a kiss to make any other woman jealous, it left him hollow.

"Come on baby, let's groove," he suggested to Sandie who stood between his legs rubbing her hips to his, arms raised as she ran hands through her hear giving a loud woo that was lost amid the crowd.

---

Peter felt Aria pull him close, her arms around his neck. She was close enough to smell in the bar. Even among the crowd he could smell that faint hint of rose and spice wafting off her. Especially the sweet tang of her breath as she laid her lips on his. For a moment he was shocked, then his arms rubbed her back as he held her there. Enjoying the feeling of her body and lips on his. Running a hand slowly down until they just ran over her ass, the skirt a slight barrier to his palms that ran over the curve of her ass.

She inspired something in him, or whether it was the drinking, Peter never took advantage but he could sense she was wilder, or drunker, than she seemed. He was unsure which, but he didn't stop it. Didn't want to stop it. A woman like her came along only once in one's life, you did not refuse her, you gave her what she wanted. As he enjoyed the kiss he was oblivious to everyone else, even to the fact he'd stopped dancing.

As Aria's lipped touched Peter's, her mind just concentrated on the kiss.She would have never done this if she hadn't been drunk, because the guilt would have overpowered her powerfully.Even if she wasn't dating Vincent, she had slept with him and at a level, had something with him-though what it was she wasn't sure off.But that would never allow her to lead on another man, no matter what.Not until she broke it off with Vincent.

She felt him kiss back, his lips were soft, not too demanding or rough despite the setting.Her body felt conflicted, and something deep stirred inside her.She couldn't sum it up.She pulled back, looking at him confused before managing a smile. "You are a good kisser"She told him, feeling his hands resting on her ass softly. She felt dizzy, and she gripped his arm quickly for support."I feel..di..weak"She spoke softly, gripping his arm hard."Peter..I..my head.."She couldn't finish because her world blacked out as she rested her weight rested onhis chest.

She had passed out and nobody really knew where she lived.Any body could take advantage of her.It was a question really, Who was going to be her prince on white horse for tonight? Vincent or Peter?

As Sandie moved her ass against him, his hand reached around to pull her closer by her taut stomach, Vincent closed his eyes enjoying how it would look to Aria. She wanted him, he could tell that but the way her body responded to his. Having sex with him, on the desk, in his office, told him anything he wanted to know. Enjoying the feeling of Sandie rubbing her tight little ass against him imagined it was her. The way her body moved, and felt, Aria was the one he wanted. He knew it now. While Vincent cursed her for getting under his skin there was no denying now, with Sandie rubbing her ass against his hard cock all he saw in closed eyes was Aria.

"Fuck," he said to himself as he opened his eyes, scanning the crowd. Noticing now that she was gone. Peter was gone, "fuck!" He said louder as he stepped away from Sandie and walked through the dance floor, moving people aside, some complained softly and turned away as he glared at them. Others just moved aside. Turning he saw them by the door. Peter had Aria in his arms, she was passed out, while Betty and the rest of them followed Peter out as he watched.

They took her. They took his Aria. Like a trophy, they just ran away with her like some, trophy. Damn it, he cursed, leaving a trail of profanity as he got to the front of the bar, to see Peter and Betty getting her in the back seat of a car and driving off. That fucker! He thought, Peter was too much of a wuss to do anything to her, but the fact that they took her away from him. It was war now. The bastards wanted to play, well Vincent would play back. He'd play hard ball. A hand slapped the table near him, the glasses rattled and moved on the table as he stared at the car driving off, with his prize.

"You ok?" Sandie asked as she found him.

"A co-worker passed out, I wanted to make sure she got out ok," he lied after a moment. Convincing and smooth as always.

"Aww, you are so sweet!" Sandie said, "would you catch me if I passed out?" She asked teasing him, a hand running up his chest, Vincent shrugged and Sandie turned and fell into his arms. He caught her, a hand on a breast, she moaned slightly as he ran a thumb over her nipple, feeling it respond. They were smaller than Aria's, he hoped the rest of her might make up for it as they took a cab back to his place.

It didn't.

---

"Not even a little help?" Peter pleaded with Betty who opened the door for him, then dropped his keys and Aria's purse on the kitchen table. The small apartment was basically three rooms, the open kitchen, living room led to a patio that connected on the outside to the bedroom, the last room being the bathroom.

"Mark is waiting downstairs," Betty shrugged as she have his cheek a pat, "besides if she is not safe with you then women all over the world are in trouble." A slight peck on the cheek and with a wicked smile on her face closed the door as she slowly pulled herself through, "don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Sighing he stood there a moment, Aria was light in his arms, but she was dead weight. Whenever he shifted a limb fell or her head lolled about. She muttered in a drunked haze as he stood in his apartment wondering why he brought her home. To his home. Instead of looking in her purse for a drivers license and her keys, he cursed himself for not thinking of it before. "Well my dear, I should probably put you in the bed." He talked to her as if she was awake, "not the way I would have wanted to take you home. Though I can't say as it would not have crossed my mind."

Laughing at his joke heard a moan from her, wondering if she was going to throw up. In the bedroom he laid her carefully on the bed, taking her shoes off, admiring her legs and the way her skirt rode up her thighs a little. Turning away quickly he took off he coat and hung it up, an eye on her in case she rolled over or something. Hands on hips wondered what to do with her. In the kitchen he went to get a glass of water, drinking one for himself and then bringing one for Aria. Holding her up as he tilted the glass to her mouth.

"A little water will do you good," he coached her, holding her body up in the crook of her arm, noting her sweet scent and recalling the feeling of her lips on his before. Putting the glass down he stroked her hair to behind her ears, the feel of her silky hair on his finger, her body next to him. Smiling as he looked down at her realized how attractive she was.

Aria was completely blacked out.As Peter carried her home, she rest in his arms like a doll, lifeless yet beautiful.As he placed her on his bed, the young brunette curled up, her top rising above her stomach.She complained how itchy her clothes were, not once or twice but until Peter finally took them off her,letting hersleep in her sexy black lace undergarments.Her dark hair fell over her face, her feminine curves hidden by only a thin lace material. She slept through the night without any more trouble, dead to the night and her worries.

~~~~

Escaping the thick layers of the curtain, few sunrase fell upon Aria's beautiful face as her closed eyes twitched in annoyance. She took a deep breath as she rubbed her eyes, before forcing them open. The wall color seems different... She noted, feeling something hot and soft press upto her stomach with her arms interwined in it.She turned to look at it, before she threw her hand over her mouth, What the fuck was she doing with Peter?

She sat up, her face showing tthe signs of clear horror. Pulling up the covers to cover her body, she looked at him trying to think what happened. But she didn't have a lot of time to think as she rushed to his bathroom and opening the toilet seat, puked in it.Oh Boy.Getting up quickly, she flushed it before washing her face.Placing her arms on the marble sink, with her ass arched up, she looked in the mirror, wondering whether or not,she slept with Peter?

Peter felt the bed move, the sun roused him as he opened his eyes feeling the empty space beside him. Sitting up abruptly looked around, he thought Aria might fall off the bed so reluctantly had some to lie down. Taking her top off when she complained about her clothes in mumbles and vague, drunken motions of her hands. Not that he minded. Seeing her in her underwear was payment enough, he never would wipe the image from his mind. Feeling privileged to be able to see more of her.

Getting up he padded to the bathroom seeing her with her hands on the sink, her back and ass arched just so. Exquisite, he thought. She was more beautiful than he thought, "morning sleepyhead." Leaning against the doorframe saw her stiffen, looking down at his pajama pants could not help but smile, "don't worry. Nothing happened. Well you slept, and I was worried you were going to roll off the bed, you almost did once," he warned her as if she would remember.

"I didn't really want to take your clothes off," he blushed slightly. Awkwardly scratching his head as he sat there in his pajama bottoms and boxers, "you insisted. So I put them on the chair," he gestured towards the chair by the door, "you can use a shirt of mine if you want." He put an over sized clean button up shirt on the doorknob. His eyes admiring her legs, and underwear. Catching himself he coughed and turned as his neck turned two deeper shades of red.

"I'll make some coffee," he hurried off to the kitchen, that image of her ass burned into his fantasies for the day.

Back
Top Bottom