Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
You are my father's boss. My father has been working for you for years and is by far your most efficient employee. His one flaw, however, is that he has a major gambling problem which has landed him in a significant amount of debt.

My mother passed away when I was little, leaving my father to raise both me and my two older sisters, both of who have married and moved out. I'm by far my father's most treasured daughter who completely dotes on him. I'm a seventeen year old fairly successful model, and for years you've harboured a secret desire for me. One which has grown into an obsession in the past year.

Taking advantage of my dads situation, you've offered to pay some of his more urgent gambling debts in exchange for him installing secret cameras in my room and shower than can be linked to your computer only. Although my dad hated himself for doing it, he has no choice, knowing that if he can't pay the debts he could lose everything. Not to mention that the thugs could take his beautiful daughter as they've threatened to on numerous occasions.

One day, you're watching me in my room on camera when two thugs break in demanding payment of a debt. My father of course claims he has none, and instantly they break into my room threatening to take me. Panicking, my father hands over the emergency cash to which they insist is not enough. He promises to get the rest within 24 hours but you already know he has no money. After more threats, they finally leave after reducing my father almost to breaking point as I try to comfort him, though i'm clearly just as scared.

Sitting back you smirk to yourself, seeing your one chance to get exactly what you want. For just over a year now, you've been trying to persuade my father for my hand in marriage, offering to pay off all of his debts in exchange. What, afterall, could be more perfect than a seventeen year upstart model to enhance your social status? Not to mention your growing, insatiable sexual appetite for me. My father, however, is horrified at the thought of his daughter married to a man several years older than himself and point blank refuses.

I've met you a few times, but I don't really know you, or think of you as anything other than my father's boss. So when I hear your voice a few hours later, I stay upstairs trying to think of a way out of this mess.

My father calls me down about half hour later, and I walk into the room wearing a simple ribbed white jumper and a neat baby pink aline skirt, nipping in at my waist and showing off the full extent of my perfect slender hourglass figure. My long blond hair falls in loose waves down my back, and my big blue eyes widen in anxiety when I see how ill my father looks. "What's going on?"

I'm looking for about 70/30 plot/sex here. My kinks are:

Non-con
Fear
Mind games
Daddy dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom