Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search History: Whats Landed You On A Watch List?

pariah

12004013_954112137991712_869910173153722183_n.jpg

What is something you've researched before that has definitely landed you on a government watch list?

I've looked up everything from how to make cocaine, to pipe bombs, to tracing phone calls and finally, the best way to get rid of a body.

Interesting, I've researched forensics and evidence/body disposal, serial killer profiling, burglary tools, hacking, torture methods, and taken a few "Am I a Psychopath / Sociopath?" quizzes to determine some of the supposed traits, amongst other things.

Luckily, I implicitly trust my Government not to spy on me!

Mr Quixotic said:
Interesting, I've researched forensics and evidence/body disposal, serial killer profiling, burglary tools, hacking, torture methods, and taken a few
"Am I a Psychopath / Sociopath?" quizzes to determine some of the supposed traits, amongst other things.

Luckily, I implicitly trust my Government not to spy on me!

Yes! I've done a lot of research on the differences between psychos/socios, as well as looked up a lot of unsolved murders or disappearances. Torture is one I haven't really looked up - I've let my imagination run with that one - but I have looked up testimonies of folks who have been tortured to read how they say certain things felt.

Poison is another thing I've looked up before.

All of it leaves my mind after I've written about it, though, unless it's something I've used multiple times the information is usually purged when I research something new. :p

I didn't look for the torture in detail, more just various methods. Most interesting were the medieval ones. Oh, also Devil Worship, and research on whether snuff films truly exist, or are a myth. Currently I'm looking up Voodoo.

Now that I see all that, even I'm starting to worry. Maybe I should be on a watch-list!

That's probably what put you on the list. >.> "Watch this guy - he's learning how to dodge us!"

My favorite was the time I looked up information on handguns, the Metropolitan Police, Chinese liquor, the amount of energy released by an atomic bomb, black holes, the Reichstag, and clubwear. All for a single post.

I'm certain that got some attention. Even if it was just some analyst wondering what the hell they all had in common.

@Asphodel - Ha! I love that!

@TheCorsair - for one post?! That's amazing. I bet it was a wicked post! :D

Back
Top Bottom