Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bellemondo Family (Gothic EuroGuro Family rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had previously posted this in another account but I was unable to log in on time to save it. I want to do an addams family style rp. I play the split personalitied matriarch of the family.

devushka-povyazka-babochki.jpg

Lullaby

She is a happy, bright person, she enjoys helping others, even if it leads to their deaths. Though, she will rarely do these things, she is the more positive and kindly version of herself.

big_thumb_8e13a2e94b8f9aab7e9532fbcc984ae1.jpg

Fever Dream Sonnet

Fever Dream Sonnet is brash, hot headed and quick to lash out in her wickedness. Lullaby takes this form when accidentally drinking cows milk, being over excited, or being exposed to the pollen of any flower except roses. Roses are the only flowers she can stand, but if Fever Dream Sonnet is pricked by a rose thorn or touched by even the petals, she will change back to Lullaby.

symphony.jpg

Symphony Like A Baroque Nightmare

She takes this form at will or under circumstances of extreme duress or in dangerous or highly stressful situations. He is her true form, uninhibited by moral values and humanitarianism. He enjoys tormenting the innocent in various ways. SYMPHONY LIKE A BAROQUE NIGHTMARE, SYMPHONY or BAROQUE NIGHTMARE as he is called, is a cold, ice hearted, cynical, prudish, pessimistic, sadomasochistic, unprincipled narcissistic exhibitionist with a taste for all things classical and grotesque. He is a creature known as a Nightmare, that feeds from the blood and dreams of mortals, turning their sweet slumber into horrendous terror fueled spirals into insanity and suffering. He watches over the crypt of his sister Opera Of A Lucid Dreamer, she is the only thing that he shows any sort of compassion or kindness toward. However if asked, or pressed on the subject his words are biting and laced with malice, he resents her for quote, 'leaving him all alone in this world, she was a three day old newborn when she was laid in that glass coffin, we grew together, born at the same time, but separated far too early for it to matter much, she may lay dead, but I, am far deader than she...'. He would do anything for the one that he loved, no matter how his heart is covered in ice and stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom