Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
"Oh dear..."

Today ended up being a bad day for Kichin. It started out well enough. Woke up, ate breakfast, went to work, ate lunch, left work. Pretty standard, not much worth mentioning. It was when he came back home that things started going south. For when he arrived home, he was greeted with an unfortunate surprise in his bedroom.

Kichin had always held a large fascination of bugs of all sorts, and has taken up arthropodology as a hobby from a very young age. Insects, arachnids, crustaceans, myriapods, and even other bug-like creatures such as annelids and gastropods. All of these creatures have always had a special place in his heart. That being said, it shouldn't be too surprising that he had kept many kinds of these animals as pets in the past. He was very diligent as a pet owner and had taken excellent care of all of them, without doubt.

However, even such a passion as his could not change the fact that he was only human and thus, has made a few mistakes down the road, and this was a testament to that fact.

Very recently, he had come into possession of his latest pet bug, a female Peacock Mantis Shrimp which he had named, "Remi". The Peacock Mantis Shrimp has many amazing qualities, one of the most notable ones being that it possesses the fastest punch in the animal kingdom, reaching speeds equal to a 22-caliber bullet. With it being capable of such power, the Peacock Mantis Shrimp requires special accommodations, namely a terrarium strong enough to withstand it's punching blows. This is where Kichin messed up. It seemed that he had overestimated the cage that he had purchased for Remi. For when he arrived home and entered his room, he was greeted by the sight of shattered glass and substrate sprawled across a wet floor. And laying in the center was Remi, deceased, no doubt due to suffocating from the lack of water.

He gently cupped Remi in his hands and headed back outside. He dug a small grave and placed her in it, almost crying a little whilst doing so. The rest of the evening was very gloomy and uneventful after he went back inside. After cleaning up the mess in his room. The only thing he felt like cooking for dinner was some instant noodle, and he couldn't bring himself to watch T.V. or ready any books. All he could do was lounge about, mourning for Remi and beating himself up over causing her death due to his own stupid mistake. Feeling drained of energy, he decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to bed a bit earlier then usual. 'Tomorrow's the weekend' he thought as he entered the bedroom and got into bed. 'I'll feel at least a little better in the morning'

After turning off the lights, he quickly fell asleep. However, he certainly wasn't prepared for the sight he would witness in the morning. As rays of sunlight poured through the window and onto his face, he slowly opened his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms into the air.

The very first thing he saw that day...

Were girls. Three of them. All standing at the foot of his bed, looking directly at him. He blinked his eyes a couple times in disbelief. It was still early, so the only thing he could manage to say about situation was a mere.

"Huh?"

Remi blinked heavily, that felt.. Odd, why did she only have 4 limbs as well? Why was she even able to question that she have never even thought about how many limbs she had. She observed her nude pink flesh and took a deep breath.

The action was natural but unusual, like she was waking from a dream and had to parse reality and tricks in her mind apart, human.. She was human, well sort of.

After several minutes of standing contemplating her own new female human form her eyes finally went out the to room around her, she wasn't alone, three others, a young man asleep, two other women... She was in... Yes this was where she was when...

What the hell was going on? She looked down at an arm, automatically forming her slender fingers into a fist, it felt right, she felt strong... But why was she alive and why was she like this? With a collection of half-knowledge and a new form.

The young man woke, her eyes snapping to him, she had been standing at the bottom of his bed. Her vivid eyes met his, she was fairly slender, her fit body completely on display, small but perky breasts, long powerful legs.

Her elbows and down her spine appeared to be made of segmented plates, their color a hogpog of speckles, her eyes seemed to be a thousand colours at once, but other then those she was very much a very human, very nude human woman suddenly inside of Kichin's room, she also was not alone.

Mitsu gave a heavy sigh and stretched out her new human limbs. She ran her fingers through the vast blonde curls at the top of her head. They were long enough to cover the perky bubbles of which an insect would never come to understand. She examined her pale skin before finding out what hadn't changed. Her wings were still there and in good working condition. She couldn't quite fly but she could hover for a few seconds, and her antennae still poked out of the top of her head. Otherwise she was walking on two limbs and only had four.

The Queen's attention eventually came to the other three in the room and she slowly began evaluating them. The colorful girl with speckles was clearly a soldier. There was no doubt about that. With the new amount of comprehension she could tell that the girl would be a great asset to her. The other girl, however, was either a worker or a queen. Should she be a queen that could potentially spell trouble. She was beaten out by another woman once before in her previous life and wasn't about to let that happen again.

Then there was the young man that was still at rest. In all honesty, he'd be the perfect drone, especially considering their circumstances. She could use him to understand the new life she had been given and then use him for her still-ingrained instincts as well. Mitsu crawled over to him, sitting on the bed and looming over him somewhat and examining his face as she waits for him to awaken.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth formed a perfect o as she admired the chortle skin tone in the mirror. "Pretty." She whispered to her self fascinated with her new perfect form. She turned hearing the other girls stirring. Perhaps admiring themselves as well. She looked over her shoulder and then turned back to her reflection. Her hands moved down her body focusing on the beautiful curves she had been graced with. As she turned to look at her back she froze and whimpered just a little feeling the pain in her back. She turned and fluttered her wings only to quickly stop. It hurt. Why did it hurt so much?

Expanding them gently she saw that one had been torn. "Oh." She remembered all that had happened leading to it being mangled and destroyed. Done with admiring her new form Chesca turned and looked at the others. A very sparkly looking woman who despite her beauty looked to be very mean, and the other while just as beautiful as she had an arrogance of entitlement to her. Cheese doubted she would get along with her as easily as she would the other. Finally her deep brown eyes landed upon the man who was waking up. A smile grew across her round face as she immediately recognized him as her owner.

Quickly she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge observing him as the others did as well.

He kept blinking his eyes, half expecting the three strangers in his room to be gone each time he opened them. That he was just now waking from a dream and was in the process of dividing imagination from reality. But no, no matter how many times he opened and closed his eyes, the girls remained present. 'Okay then...' he thought to himself. Perhaps he wasn't waking up, but merely still dreaming? That seemed like a plausible second conclusion, right? Having a dream about three girls in his room. Three girls who also happened to be...

Kichin's face turned bright red as the fact that the three girls in his room were stark naked began to just now dawn on him. Was this- was this supposed to be a wet dream? That seemed very unusual to Kichin, he almost never had wet dreams. No sooner had he begun to ponder this did the three girls in question turn their attention to him. Two of them moved closer to him, sitting on both sides of his bed, while the third remained standing. His blush only intensified as he got a closer look at the two girl's bodies. Even if this was a dream, a uh, wet dream, Kichin was completely unsure how to react.

"Uh... I, hi there..." He awkwardly bumbled. "Is there, er... Can I help you? By, chance?"

Remi gazed at the young man, watching the two other girls move in closer, what were their intentions? It had all been silent before the young man finally spoke up, she opened her mouth, having to think for a moment, it came to her and yet it was unnatural, yet it also felt natural..a very strange sensation.

"I'm...yours"

She stated simply, trying to mull over her words

"You bought me, a few days ago and I...I didn't last very long" she felt a slight sinking in her chest and looked to him once more. She didn't know him well but she understood the situation she was in, at least on some basic level, she had been a shrimp once, now she was human or at least partly one, how that happened was entirely beyond her.

"Names...you have...a name?" she looked to the young man, then to both the other girls, asking the same to them if she could catch their eyes, did either of them have more peices to this puzzle then she? they appeared to be like her, changed by whatever had happened, once other creatures now turned partly human.

Mitsu blinked a few times, leaning in a bit before nodding, "You... kept my hive... harvested some of our honey and drugged us to do so." She said bluntly as she looks at him, "I slept a bit... too easy whenever our honey reserves vanished." She pokes his nose and chuckles softly, "No matter... It... appears like I am no longer... like that." She then turned over to Remi, "I am Queen Mitsu. I... was a honey bee... but that is no longer the case for any of us is it?" She asks as she looks back at the other two girls and then back to Kichin.

Having no current concept of personal space, Mitsu crawled over on top of Kichin, examining his face and poking at him a little, "I must know how all of this works... being all fleshy and... hairy... like you. I know you've been like this for quite some time. You will show me, mammal." She insists, leaning over a bit as she continues to straddle him.

Her breasts swung somewhat as she moved about, which caused her attention to sway back to her own body. She began to poke at them with furrowed eyebrows and a considerable amount of curiosity. "fleshy one. First things first. I demand to know what the purpose of these are and why they hurt when I move. Of course my abdomen used to limit my range of motion but... I must know how I function before anything else."

Chesca turned to the first woman after the man spoke, and then to the next one. "Chesca, that was the name given to me by.....by you ." She bit her silencing her self when the other woman began to speak. A Queen? That seemed to explain the attitude she had, and the certain air to her that demanded respect and also seemed to be a bit spoiled.

She looked at Kichin with a smile and nodded. "That's right. I was your's too. I remember being out in your garden one minute, and the next in the clutches of a foolish child." She blinked as the memories rushed across her mind in a video of being tortured by the child. She shook her head and did so in a way that her whole body moved. After the queen finished her little speech Chesca nodded. "I...I too want to know why I am like this now, and why my wing is still torn. You can fix it." She said. Though she truly did not know if he could but assumed that he had the power to do so.

"Uh huh..." Kichin plainly muttered as the three girls explained, well, tried to explain themselves. They weren't even girls apparently. Well, not human girls at least. He hadn't noticed it before, being only able to intake so much sudden information at once, but the three of them had physical features that were not that of the human anatomy, but that of, bugs? Two of them sported different insect wings, and the third, while not apparent at first, appeared to have some sort exoskeleton like shell along her back when she briefly turned to address the others. Between just having woke up, being embarrassed by the girl's lack of clothes, and the overall bizarrity of the situation, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't struggling to respond accordingly.

The girl standing was the first to speak up. Kichin was doubting whether or not he understood what she meant, on account of it making absolutely no sense it all. Because it seemed to him like she meant to say that she was the Peacock Mantis Shrimp he had just recently acquired, the one who had died just last night, had come back as some kind of bug girl. "My... Name?" He repeated plainly after her. "I'm uh... My name's Kichin..."

Kichin had no time to contemplate what Remi had said before the other two girls took there turns to introduce themselves. The one sitting at the edge of his bed only managed to tell him her name and that it was given to her by him before the the girl sitting at the foot of his bed went into detail about herself.

Oddly enough, her explanation was sort of similar the first one. He hadn't done any beekeeping in over a year, but apparently she was claiming to have been one of his queen bees brought back as a bug person. But what really caught his attention was her name, Mitsu. It was silly so he never told anyone, but Kichin took it upon himself to name all of the queens that he looked after, and sure enough Mitsu was one of them.

Shortly after, she decided to crawl right on top of him, bringing his attention back to the fact that none of them were wearing any clothes. "I-I, Uh... S-Sure... I could uh.. Do that..." He stuttered, his face turning beet red in response to having a fully nude women in such close proximity. As if that wasn't enough embarrassment overkill, her follow up question near completely threw him off. "Y-You mean your... Breasts?" For a brief moment, Kichin became so utterly flabbergasted that his bewilderment seemed to loop all the way around back to the starting point and could only reply as simply and matter of fact as he could. "Breasts are used to feed infants. There could be a few different reasons why they hurt, but it might help if you put on some clothes, or at least a bra."

Luckily for him, Kichin's momentarily trance was broken when the final girl spoke up. Yes he remembered that very well, The Glasswing Butterfly he found in his garden. Being an arthropodology enthusiast, finding a species of insect native to North America all the way in Japan was infinitely peculiar. Which only made it that much more of a shame when she was returned to him dead and slightly mutilated by his next door neighbor's guilt-ridden kid. He suddenly became somewhat concerned when she inquired about her torn wing. It seemed like it was in pain earlier. "Uh... I could take a look at it, yeah..."

Kichin did his best to move back and put a little space between himself and Mitsu before taking a good moment to consider everything the girl's have said. After a while, he finally spoke up. "Okay, let me try to get this straight. What you're all trying to tell me is that in a previous life, you were bugs that I owned. And now, you have somehow reincarnated as, as some sort of bug girls?" He paused for another moment. "And would any of you by chance be able to maybe prove this?"

Remi watched the other two girls move in on the young man in the bed, one going so far as to climb atop him, what was she intending? She tilted her neck, feeling the bones crack, yes she had an internal skeleton now, that would take some getting use to. She listened to the man speak, stuttering mess... she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, it was all so different, breathing air, having higher function in her brain, her entire biology had changed.

"I don't think we could prove anything could we?" she spoke up after a long moment

"but why would we lie? how could we even know? you named me Remi, how could I know that name? I died just last night, as far as I could tell I don't think you spoke to anyone on your way home from the store." It was a decent enough logic, her memories of before were muted like old childhood memories, that got her thinking.

If she still had memories, and apparently some parts as well, she gazed at the long, bone like segments along her wrists, matching ones on her ankles, as well as down her back.

She turned and looked for a proper target, the wall seemed easy enough...

All Kichin, and the others if they took their eyes from him when Remi spoke, would see was the young woman strike a pose that seemed a natural one for her, an aggressive martial stance, before any could even process what that might entail her arm shot forward, like a blur her fist disappeared into one of the drawers of the dresser, punching clean through the wooden front without so much as a crack, such speed that the wood didn't even deform it was simply destroyed.

Remi removed her hand, a pair of blue shorts in her hand, she found herself grinning, looking to the others again.

Mitsu immediately jumps off of Kichin as she admires the large hole in the dresser and the girl who had done it, "Wow that was amazing!" She called out before heading over to the other girl. Internally she could tell that this girl was going to be not only interesting but an impressive soldier. Perhaps things were different for them all and perhaps she didn't know the word at the time but she did truly thing that that was awesome.

The bee girl then starts looking through the hole in the dresser for something to wear herself. As opposed to opening the dresser she retrieved a shirt from within and put it on. "Well... I suppose I'll get some of my own uh... covers at a later time. Not sure what to do next though." Aside from continuing to fawn over the colorful girl that could probably punch through a bunch of other stuff too. Wow. I'll bet she could split stone too.

While she began to mull over ideas in her mind she then felt a pit in her stomach. The sort of pit that she would deal with every winter in her previous form, "That being said I'm kind of hungry what about you two. Erm... Remi?" Neat. I remembered her name. Now... the other? Fresca? No that's... not right. "Ches...ca. and... human. What are your opinions on that and... what do... fleshy beings eat anyways?"

Chesca nearly jumped out of her skin at the cracking of the solid wood. The dresser now destroyed beyond repair by her punch. How...can she be so strong? She wondered biting her lower lip and moved a bit further from this woman who had instilled a fear in Chesca she didn't like very much. If this girl, this Remy could do that to a dresser with out reason it stood to be said that she could do much more damage to any one who had the displeasure of angering her.

Her hands moved across the bed and realized atop of the comforter was a plushy warm blanket. She smiled the chill of the AC finally reaching her. She stood and pulled it off of the bed and wrapped it around herself. Her wings flattened against her body so she could tightly wrap it around herself.

She looked down at her stomach and nodded hearing it growl. "Yes I am too. What do you have for us to eat. What do you eat anyways?" She wondered. There was no way for her to consume nectar in her new form.

Kichin listened to Remi state her case, and despite the bizarrity of the whole situation, it actually checked out pretty well. He hadn't mentioned getting Remi to any of his friends. Though they never minded him briefly mentioning it during conversations, none of them really shared enough of an interest in his hobby for him to go more in depth. He's also never recalled any of them ever playing pranks on each other. Nothing as elaborate as this at least, that was for certain. Still, he couldn't help but be unable to picture anything like this happening outside of fiction.

Or, he was... For about six seconds...

The sound of Remi punching clean through his dresser was so sudden that he couldn't pin point exactly where it came from for a very short moment. "Why in the holy what!?" He exclaimed as he observed the after math of her little, demonstration. "H-How did you, there's not even..." He stopped, thinking to himself. Maybe it'd be better if he tried to simplify all this in his mind instead of trying to put together every single piece. Otherwise, he and these girls could be here all day.

Remi claims that she was a mantis shrimp turned human. Mantis shrimp are capable of producing incredibly strong punches. Remi had just now punched a hole in his dresser.

"No yeah You know what, okay. I believe you. You are all bugs that I have previously owned and have now come back to life in the form of, of bug girls" His voice sounded like it had a hint of sarcasm, but what he said was genuine. The mental strain of trying to figure all this out was merely beginning to take a toll on him, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't give up just a little bit.

Before he was able to ask where they were supposed to go from here, Mitsu and Chesca already answered. Well, not really answered but it was a start nonetheless. "Oh uh, well there are a lot of different things that people eat" He replied. "Too many for me to list right now, but for breakfast I can make us some eggs"

Kichin finally got out of bed and made his way to the living room, beckoning the girls to follow. He considered having Remi put on something to cover her up as well, but dismissed the thought considering that two out of three was good enough for now. He set to work in the kitchen, which was connected to the living space via an open passage. "You can all uh, make yourselves at home. The food will be ready in about five minutes or so" He made sure to take periodic glances into the living room, thinking it would be in his best interests to keep an eye on them for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom