Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Bunny (dando20 and AngelicBlue)

dando20

Supernova
In a basement during midnight, A scientist, named Dane, was working on a DNA morpher, which would be able to manipulate DNA of any creature, allowing them to live in any climate. He was testing the solution to a rabbit since he taught a mouse was too clique to use it on. Besides, they ran out of test mice for him to buy and had only rabbits. Even so he keeps working on the formula and tests it on the rabbit, who he has grown attached to over the months.

"Sorry girl, I hope this doesn't hurt you much." Dane said, always a bit uneasy with testing his experiment on live subjects, especially one that he has a bit of attachment to. He injected the formula in its bloodstream, seeing what happens. He didn't expect any sudden changes but he still got his camera ready and his notepad out to write on, wanting to know if it cause any harmful effects.

Angel wiggles her nose as Dane picked her up, not expecting to be poked with a needle. When she is poked, she squirms in a frightened manner. She can feel warmth in her bloodstream as the formula runs through her. Her heart beat picks up and se continues to squirm for a few moments. Just as quickly as it began, the feeling stops and she returns to her usual demeanor. Curiously, she hops on the lab table to the edge wiggling her nose again at Dane.

Dane saw that other than some exploration, Angel has no ill effect so far. He was really hoping it wouldn't die, as he really saw Angel as a pet than just a subject. He wanted her to see through him perfecting the DNA morpher. Dane wrote down what has happened, or rather didn't happen. Seeing that it's past midnight now, he decide to hop on to bed.
"Well...I hope you sleep well, Angel"
Dane petted Angel softly as he carries her back to her cage. He closed the cage, leaving it unlocked in case she wants to explore more. He went to bed, hoping the next day will be more eventful. He yawns, feeling like a good night sleep will do him some good.

Angel curled up for a brief nap, feeling a bit tired out from playing with Dane. After a couple of hours she awoke with a startle as she felt a rush of heat coursing through her. She began to run in circles until she ran against the cage door and it sprung open. She hopped out, causing the cage to slam onto the floor with a clang and she moved onto the lab table frightened by the unusual feeling inside of her. Angel writhed for a moment and suddenly she began to feel a tingling sensation all over her as her body began to change. She gasped for air but she was too panicked to breathe she began to crave more and more air. The last thing she could hear was the morning bells chiming 4AM and she passes out. Angel's body relaxed, now much different, she resembled a young girl and rested across the lab table nude in a deep sleep.

The next morning came and Dane woke up and stretched, hoping he could get some real work done today. He needed something to turn to the Bio-associates to get his work funded. He got up and went to the bathroom, getting in to take a shower.
"Wonder how Angel is doing..." he thought as he was showering
Dane was done showering and got to dressing up for the day. He would go and get breakfast, but he needed to see how Angel was doing. He went downstairs to the lab and saw an unbelievable sight.

Angel's ears twitched a bit as she slept. As he entered she heard the sounds and stirs a bit yawning. She rubs her eyes sleepily and turns on her hands and knees looking up at him with bright eyes and a smile. "D...D.. Da.. Dane!" She exclaimed as she kicked out her legs hopping off the table and pouncing him.

Dane gasped as the rabbit girl pounces on her, not sure what to think of this. Where once was a cute white rabbit, was now a sexy young rabbit girl all naked. She had rabbit ears on her head and fluffy short tail right above her butt. While this sight got her so hard, he was still lost in who she is. "W..Wait!...W..Who are u?!" Dane asked her.

Angel turns her head slightly to the side and backs up a few inches. She stutters a bit as she speaks, "A... Angel.... b..bunny" She takes a moment to clear her throat and tries to speak again. "I am Angel the test bunny. You are Dane?

"What....A..Angel..no that's...impossible" Dane muttered as she stared at the bunny girl again. He saw the ears looked too real and she had no way of coming in here without causing attention. Could it be that the formula worked even more than he predicted. He quickly remembered the camera and rewind to last night to see the footage. Indeed he saw the metamorphosis took place, and he slowly grinned in excitement. "You..you really are Angel...it worked...my formula worked.." Dane said in joy as he laughs and hugs Angel tight.

Angel laughed and smiled at his sudden joyful eruption and hug not quite understanding why. She sniffed around Dane hungrily while being embraced. "ummm Dane... I'm feeling a bit hungry." A warm glow surfaces on her cheeks with embarrassment.

"O..Oh..Sorry..umm' Dane blushes, not sure what he could feed Angel and actual rabbit girl. He didn't have any carrots and she always ate the bunny pellets. He got a cup of them and puts them in the plate to Angel, seeing if she would like them still. "Is this still OK for you?" Dane asks Angel/

Angel takes a hand full of pellets and munches on them. "mmmm! Still yummy as ever!" She smiles cheerfully and hops onto the lab table sitting while kicking her legs happily. "Dane? Can I ask you a question..." Her ears twitch a bit nervously. "I look like a human.. will Dane like me less now?" She stares at the pellets in her hand.

"W..Wha...of course not. I've always liked you...and now..I like you even more. You look so gorgeous" Dane exclaimed, smiling at the rabbit girl, kissing her on the forehead. "But..I must know...how do you know how to talk?...My DNA morpher was not able to copy human speech to another animal..." Dane asked her as she looks at her body, seeing if she is healthy.

Angel blushes at his compliments and smiles shyly. "I've been watching how people interact In the laboratory. Sometimes the janitor would leave the tv on and I would watch." She watches him look over her and she feels a bit more embarrassed. She knew humans usually wore things.. Something they called clothing. The concept was new to her since she did not understand modesty.

Dane sees she was all healthy, still amazed his rabbit was now a sexy looking woman. He didn't know what to say to her now, as he couldn't help feeling so aroused and excited. "So..Umm..what would you like to do now?" Dane still wanted some time with Angel before he sent the footage to the bio-associates.

Angel takes a moment to think and then smiles and takes his hand and says cheerfully, "I want to spend time with Dane." He had always taken care of her and she always enjoyed their time together. "I'll do whatever Dane wants to do. I don't really know much of what people do. I've seen shows on TV about people." She thinks about some of the shows the janitor would put on. "I think the shows usually showed humans real close" Angel brings her face up to his and lightly presses her nose to his nose. "Kind of like this I think?"

Dane blushes even harder and chuckles a bit "Hehe close...but it's actually like this" Dane said before kissing Angel lightly. he keeps kissing before it became more passionate with him caressing the rabbit girl's naked body.

Angel's face flushed with color as his lips touched hers. She could feel her new body receive a rush of warmth from her toes to a dizzying rush in her head. Buckling under his touch with her heart racing. In her mind she'd always wanted this. Having been working with Dane for so long, she had grown so fond of him and trusted him to take absolute care of her. Instinctively, she pressed herself closer to him as his kisses deepened.

Dane kisses Angel more, half believing that he was kissing an actual rabbit girl. He kept going, caressing her naked body all over. They both went to the ground, still kissing all over. "Mmm....you know..I'm thinking of another hypothesis to test on you." Dane said, grinning at his bunny girl.

Angel timidly blushes not fully sure of what he meant. She knew instinctively what she wanted to do and she knew that being close to Dane this way made her so happy. She smiles at him nuzzling his cheek against hers.

Dane grins seeing if fucking her good will have her reproduce as quick as rabbits usually do. He unzips and slowly enters her deep, moaning from the warmth he was getting from her. He starts humping Angel more and more as he squeezes her breasts firmly. "Oohh..you..fell so gooood" Dane moaned as he kept going.

Angel is surprised by his sudden intrusion but feeling him and seeing him enjoy her so much, she takes him all in, her body melting into his thrusts. She moans in rhythm with him and gasps, "Dane! Yes! I want to please you.."

Dane moans, humping Angel more and more, going deeper in her. "Mmm..you're soo..good...Mm...It's been so llooong" Dane sighed out, still thrusting his length deeper as he rubs the rabbit's breasts harder.

Angel lets out a squeak as he gets rough. She kept getting wetter and louder as they continued. "I'm so happy you are with me." She pushed back against his thrusts feeling him deeper. "I want Dane all the time. Never stop!"

Dane moans more and more humping Angel as deep as he could get until he cums hard in her, moaning in bliss. He keeps cumming in her, filling the rabbit slut with her seed. He kept going till he sighed, exhausted. "Oh..man...that was...incredible.." Dane said, still in an orgasmic high.

Back
Top Bottom