Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dicksucking Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinian

Star
The Dicksucker Club is also known as The DSCS, or the Dare Survive Compton Society. Dare Survive Compton Society is a club with both mandatory and voluntary sexual acts (Although all sex is consensual) used as currency, trade and barter, and generally allowed most of the time. To get inside the DSCS as an associate or client you only have to pay funds, provide certain services or even be a decent guy/girl. Benefits of being a client or associate are substantial enough to take part of, and has little to almost no real responsibilities other than not being a jerk/brat.

Almost everyone who joins as an associate or client will later become a full fledged member. The Dicksucker Club's real name is then revealed to people wanting to join, when they are informed of the hazing process. If you thought you had to suck a lot of dick to get in, you're exactly right. The reason why most people make it to membership and not just associate or client is obvious once they make membership. A lot of financial, social benefits and connections. Free condoms, sex change (When wanted) and in addition, weird secrets of the supernatural.

The original head of Dick Sucking Club, Joey Benjamin Kent started the organization ten years ago, and is now twenty eight. He is a billionaire already, a giver of countless millions to charity, a good looking heart throb that makes both chicks and guys swoon in arousal, regardless of normal sexual preference, a hyper athletic, olympian man with many talents. He's also the most powerful sorcerer the entire world has seen in more than five thousand years, and may very well be the source of all Evil.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance: (No Anime)
Powers: (Leave blank for now)
Sexual Preference:
Kinks:
Limits:
((For kinks and limits, list your top five and make sure to PM any partners before ever role playing sexual))
Position: ((Sub/Top/Switch)?"?

This is for ooc chat. The character profiles go in a different section.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39

Make a club thread there. So I m interested and will be posting in character shortly.

I must cancel the game after all. My grades are slipping because I'm turning in my assignments in late. So I am dropping out of all BlueMoon rps. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom