Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Apex Rising OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I will get a chance to watch the dancing duo before it all hits the fan....

Rave will never stop!! :cool: wohooo :p

now seriously, GM has not been away that long but still it is something to consider, I think he said about co-GM so yeah guess we should look for someone to step into those shoes

I'm due a post I think. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. So I can do that sometime later today. That will at least keep things going a little.

Yeah. So I don't really know what's going on with our fearless leader. I can post again today, but I feel like some of the others have dropped off. No idea what happened to him either. So do we have a plan to keep moving? because he was kind of the one moving plot progression.

I can get to posting, but tori's right, we can't really progress plot-wise since thatguy is the one who controls the flow of the story. It would be a shame to have this be in a perpetual rave fever.

I blame myself, it's like the third group rp I have been in that has not progressed after starting. I am cursed.

I don't think it's you. Unless you are like some weird voodoo creature.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm getting the feeling out leader may have gotten bored.

I am beginning to think I am some weird voodoo creature.

Looks like fearless leader hasn't logged in for a bit, maybe a couple days to see what happens.

Hah, I used to think that way but in 1x1 plays where my story's being played, but it's more likely to be a coincidence than you possessing bad juju heh

He wasn't active before his last log in, but in any case, if he becomes inactive for longer, who's gonna take over?

I don't know, 3 for 3 is like a strike out. I think it may be voodoo.

If I was more of a GM I would offer, but I am not.

don't call bad juju yet, counting Wildcat we are still five active, that's just if everyone else dropped.
So we all have to do now is find a replacement to take over, easier said than done though, I would have pass on that myself too

well giving the story line of things i could try to take over if no one else is offering he did send me a pm awhile back asking me to co gm i could make anther post later sending the bad guys like swat team kind of thing causing a bunch of screams and kinda just take over if he has not been around and if he comes back i can hand things back over to him . i could just make a different plot off what he has done so far cause i dont want to try and kill of any main characters lol i just want to keep things going.

That would be awesome, thanks!

I am happy to give plot ideas and threads, I would rather play than GM though

nods i understand that i will still keep lilly my character i will just be doing both GM the story line and play my character

That's seems just perfect, all of it, co-GMing, keeping your char and not killing anybody ^^

I'll post sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the delays. Lots of other stuff to do. That, and I was waiting for a gm to get going. I hate stories without a plot.

Edited my last post, realized how unclear it looked to what Peter was doing. Sorry 'bout that.

So here's the skinny- I work 5 days a week full time about 8-9 hours a day with only a half hour break. After work I sleep for about 12 hours, and then catch up my shows I missed the night prior before I go to the bus stop.

I typically have around a half hour wait at the stop, and get to work around a half hour to 45 minutes early and have my only meal of the day before I work, leaving 15 minutes before I clock in.

So on a daily basis, I might have 3 hours of free time on the weekdays.

Weekends are my family days, that's if my dad's not with his girlfriend two hours away or my sister isn't working until late hours.

So I'm a busy dude with a lot on my plate. But here's my point: I will be handing the reigns to wildkat for the forsee able future, but I'm going to remain on board in an advisory type roll, steering the story the way I envisioned it to play out.

So I'll catch up on what I missed today, and because it's a family day I'll probably have a post up in the evening.

I have not gotten bored with this, I haven't forgotten about this. I'm just a very busy person.

Also, I don't like to take part in shoot up scenes when a national tragedy occurs in my own state, so it'll be awhile before any violence occurs that I'm involved with.

The Roseburg shooting happened about 3 hours south of me.

Well, I've been approved. Shall I post something at the rave, just to get myself in the action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom