Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A futanari harem

Hi there. I have this crazy idea that I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested.

Denise Franklin had just gotten a call that her grandmother had passed away. What's more, old gran was leaving her the entire fortune she was worth. Countless billions of dollars, land and investments. When Denise went to her gran's house, she happened upon a room she'd never been in as a child when there to visit. The room held a laboratory. While walking around, Denise accidentally knocked over some chemicals all over herself, knocking her out. When she awoke, she discovered that the chemicals had changed her into a tall and beautiful amazon woman. But....with a little something extra. A very large cock above her pussy.

Digging into the old research, Denise discovered that Gran had been working on that serum that would have made her into an immortal futa beauty. But she had died before the chance to test it.

Now will billions and her new cock at her disposal, Denise, who had always liked women, decides to create a new life for herself. That includes setting up a harem of lovely ladies to play with.

So that's the basic plot. I will be playing as Denise, and anyone who wishes to join can be a harem mate.

Can't wait to hear from everyone!!!

You have any problem with guys playing Female characters? I'd like to play a chick for once.

Then I'm a feminine boy who wants to join her harem even when that means that he'll have to wear a cock cage, dress like a girl and get turned into a slut.

I'm okay with that. Are you alright with the idea of forcing him to become a woman over time? Perhaps Denise re-engineers some of the formula that affected her?

I'm ok with that as long as the changes are slow. First he gets trained to be a girl and fucked like one before he has to drink the changed formula.

That's cool. No problem with me.

Is everyone ready to go? We have enough people to start of everyone is still involved. I can have the opener out later today.

Zeth, no worries on trying for the utmost realism. If you want to do it, just do your best. I'm not picky. Also, if you want, just for the sake of fun we could have YC be a former man who somehow accidentally drank the same kind of stuff MC did. Just a thought, but I'm more than happy to play with you.

I'll work on the initial post at some point and then put the link here for character thread and main thread.

Here's the Character thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68266

The main thread can be found here:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68268

please do your characters first, and once I can look over and approve them, then head on into the rp.

Thanks.

bump.

I'm going to wait on at least one more person to do a character and join the main thread before I do my second post.

Also, any new people are welcome to join.

Can I use the picture of an anime character too or does it have to be of a real person? I need to know that before I start looking for a picture for my character.

Also, I've sent up an ooc here http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68296

So going forward, lets try to keep this limited to new arrivals only.

Any chance I can be a scientist girl who spends most of her time in the lab working on several kind of body changing formula. From something as simple as changing the color of one's hair, eyes, and skin color to increasing one's body part.

Back
Top Bottom