Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revamped Fandom Requests Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Super-Earth
Welcome to my no longer new fandom thread! This thread is a couple of years old now, which is why I've decided on cleaning it up a bit and trying to streamline/update it to better fit what I'm looking for lately. For those of you who are familiar with the previous version, it will be largely similar and keep a listing of fandoms I'd like to play within and favored pairings, but I'm going to try streamlining and rearranging it a bit so that the 'TLDR' section I had up previously won't be as needed for easy browsing of that portion.

On top of that, I am adding a new section to this request thread. Essentially, it's going to be something of a 'bucket list', where I'll list off long wanted fandoms/characters that I've yet to play with but would love the opportunity to do so. I'll go into further details within that section.

But before we get to those respective sections, I suppose I should give those of you new to me some details on myself.

When it comes to post lengths, I tend to encourage my partners to write what they feel comfortable with, even if my own posts are notably longer than theirs. I do, however, ask that my partners be capable of writing two to three paragraphs at the minimum for thread/PM based games. Nothing against those who favor shorter posts, but past experience has shown that I don't fully gel with that style and I'm just putting this out here in advance to help avoid wasting your time.

On the plot vs smut ratio, I have to admit to being somebody who prefers a healthy amount of sex in their roleplay. This doesn’t mean we can’t build toward the sex or have a story going on beyond these elements (many of my favorite roleplays involve this), but I’m generally not interested in games where pages of posts go by without anything sexual happening.

My preferred methods of roleplay tend to be forum based games with PM ones as a close second. IMs and email are also possible, especially if it's for an idea or fandom which I'm heavily craving, but I tend to always lean the most toward the former two options.

Also, due to the number of people who have asked, I should point out that I'm not generally interested in playing a canon character opposite of your original character. And, yes, this includes offers of 'doubling up' with your playing a canon to an OC of my own creation.

Similarly, I'm looking for partners who can play the characters listed below, rather than someone that wants to use them as a 'face claim' to their own original character. Granted, some liberties will often be taken to get these characters to where we want them to be, but I'd still want them to feel somewhat like an expansion of the character we saw/read in their respective franchises.

Finally, if you're interested, please send me a PM instead of replying to this thread. I often don't notice replies to my request threads until it comes time to bump them, by which point weeks, if not months, can go by.

Okay, now onto the actual request portion of this request thread.

RP Bucket List Section​

Over the years I've been fortunate enough to roleplay within a lot of fandoms from different areas of entertainment with many talented partners. At the same time, there are a number of series/characters which I've either never played with in the past or where any games I've had with them were cut short before we got to the fun stuff. Some of these are simply less popular franchises for use in RPs these days, while others are so frequently done that it's kind of amazing that I've not been able to get a fulfilling roleplay session out of them.

So I figured that I'd take a stab at having a section which is specifically designed toward seeking out partners willing to put together something that can help me in finally scratching these roleplay itches. With some of these I'll having a leaning toward certain types of pairings or scenarios (which can often be a bit on the extreme/kinky side, despite that not being the only type of games I'm open toward), but would likely be up for a majority of other ideas that people might throw my way, so don't hesitate to message if you see a character/series you like.

On a final note, be warned that any and all images linked below are considered NSFW.

Roleplay Bucket List
Frozen
More so interested in Elsa out of the two sisters, but Anna would be welcomed and I'm certainly not opposed to any chances at playing with them both. I'm open to ideas of different types, while personally having an interest in seeing one or both of the siblings paired off with some ice creation of Elsa's or perhaps having to deal with making amends with the peasants after the whole freezing everything fiasco.

Tangled
I'm open to games with Rapunzel both prior to and after the movie's climax. These can range from the romantic, with Rapunzel and Flynn furthering their friendship/relationship into intimacy, to the kinkier side of the spectrum, with scenarios involving stuff like the palace guards 'welcoming' the Princess home at night or Rapunzel finding a tavern where her singing and naive charm isn't enough to win them over.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
This is a series where I've managed to get several games started in the past, with each of them ending abruptly due to partners poofing or losing interest before anything other than foreplay could happen. So this one is pretty high on my list, with a big interest in the mane six, along with several other characters like Trixie, Queen Chrysalis, Luna, Celestia, aged up Cutie Mark Crusaders and, hell, even Derpy. When it comes to characters I'll play, I'm generally big on Discord, Spike and BigMac, but open to playing others. Open to playing with pure pony, human or anthro versions of the girls.

The Powerpuff Girls
With this series I actually have managed to get one successful game going opposite of Buttercup, but that still leaves two of the three sisters unaccounted for. A few rough ideas/suggestions for the girls include such themes as villain domination (a big favorite includes Him and his minions, but open to others), incestual play with Professor Utonium and scenarios involving the Rowdyruff Boys.

Gravity Falls
My primary interest here is with Wendy, but I would be open to something with Pacifica or Mabel involving Dipper or some other resident of the town and its woods. For Wendy, I'm very much interested in scenarios that involve her with certain creatures in the series (the manitaurs easily come to mind) or a roleplay which follows her antics with some of the tourists who visit the shack. Also always up for playing out some Bill Cipher dickery with any of the above girls.

RWBY
Outside of Ruby herself, I've yet to do anything with any of the ladies in this series. Of those characters, Weiss, Yang, Nora, Pyrrha, Penny, Velvet and Coco are some of my favorites. Grimm based scenarios are a top priority for me when discussing erotic roleplay in this fandom, with White Fang members being a close second. Also open to discussing scenes with myself playing either Jaune, Ren, Mercury, Ozpin, Ironwood or Qrow.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's series)
April O’Neil is a given, but I'd also welcome games with some of the other female characters like Irma or Mona Lisa. With this fandom, I'm open to playing either the turtles themselves or any number of the villains and other supporting characters within the show.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series)
I've been able to play with Karai in the past, but April herself has yet to go any further then heavy foreplay. Something with her and Donatello is a big craving, but I'm also up for playing any of the other turtles or some of the supporting non-human characters. Bonus points if you're familiar with Freako's art and interested in doing something along the lines of this, this or this.

Dragon Quest 8/Dragon Quest Heroes
Mainly interested in Jessica Albert and mainly interested in pairing her up against some of the monsters within this franchise. That being said, I am always open to suggestions with some of the human characters; both the heroic and villainous.

Lollipop Chainsaw
This can range from vanilla scenes with Juliet's boyfriend, to riskier stuff involving random people around or outside of her school life and/or scenarios involving the various monsters she likely runs into due to her family's secret line of work. Also very big on interracial scenes with the busty blonde cheerleader.

Bioshock Infinite
Anything interracial with Elizabeth will usually catch my attention, but I'm also interested in stuff that involves her powers allowing others to interact with her, such as the baddies from the first Bioshock games.

Tomb Raider
Open to the original but tend to slightly favor the reboot version of Lara Croft. Whether it's thieves, rivals, mystic creatures, wild beasts, less than friendly locals or locals who tend to get a little TOO friendly, there's plenty of options for the lady Croft to run into in the wild.

The Last Of Us
It's a rough world out there and a young lady like Ellie would have to do whatever it takes to get by. Roleplays focused on her trying to survive and possibly needing to do whatever was needed to get supplies or shelter are a prime interest here. That being said, I'm also up for scenarios involving the relationship between herself and Joel.

Dredd
For those who have seen the movie, I'm sure you're familiar with the dark sexual themes involving Judge Anderson and Kay due to her ability to read and project imagery into minds. I'd love to do something which delves deeper into their scenes or involves any of the other crooks within the building. That being said, I'm open to games outside of those themes.

Gurren Lagann
I've gotten to play with Nia in the past, but haven't gotten too far into a game with Yoko at this point. A big favorite here is seeing her opposite of some types of Beastmen, but also open to scenarios with Kamina, Simon and Viral opposite of her.

Code Geass
Mainly interested in C.C. and Kallen. As with many of my interests, the type of scenes involved can range from lighter to kinky/extreme in nature. Stuff like Kallen or C.C. as prisoners and/or playthings, Kallen or C.C. opposite of Lelouch or Suzaku and Kallen or C.C. (or both Kallen and C.C.) performing 'morale boosting' duties for the men are a few ideas, but always open to discussing others.

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Both the Angel and Demon sisters would be welcomed for a fresh roleplay. I'm always big on something that might involve Briefs finally getting lucky with Panty or one of the other girls, but games involving other humans, ghosts or even demons are also welcomed.

Various Other Fandoms And Pairings​

I have ideas for a few of these, but I’m largely looking to discuss scenarios with any interested parties. I’m naturally looking to play the male part in most pairings, but for any fxf ones I am open to taking on a female (or possibly futanari) role. Also, any characters who might canonically fall under the age limits of the site will be aged up or flashed forward as appropriate.

***** = The highest of cravings.
**** = A step down from highest, but very desired with a solid partner.
*** = Might depend a little on the idea we come up with, but generally available to play.
** = Will need some persuasion, but open to discussion.
* = Not really craving, but can be swayed by a great idea or if I really like your posting style.

Animation
Adventure Time
Finn x Princess Bubblegum ***
Princess Bubblegum x anyone else ***
Finn x Marceline***
Princess Bubblegum x Marceline***

Zuko x Ty Lee ***
Sokka x Ty Lee ****
Ty Lee x anyone else ****
Sokka x Toph ****
Aang x Toph ****
Zuko x Toph ***
Toph x anyone else ***
Zuko x Jin ****

The Legend of Korra
Tenzin x Korra ****
Bolin x Korra ***
Amon x Korra ****
Korra x spirits ****
Bolin x Eska and/or Desna *****

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80s/90s version)
April O'Neil x any of the Turtles *****
April O'Neil x Splinter ****
April O'Neil x Shredder ****
April O'Neil x Bebop and/or Rocksteady *****
April O'Neil x any other characters ***
Mona Lisa x Raphael *****
Irma x any of the Turtles ***
Lotus Blossom x Leonardo ****

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (00's version)
April O'Neil x Donatello ***
April O'Neil x any other Turtle **
April O'Neil x any villains ***
April O'Neil x Casey Jones *
Karai x Leonardo ***
Karai x Shredder ***

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ('12 version)
April O'Neil x Donatello *****
April O'Neil x any other Turtle ****
April O'Neil x Splinter ***
April O'Neil x any villains ****
April O'Neil x Casey Jones **
Karai x Leonardo *****
Karai x Shredder ****
Karai x Splinter ***
Karai x any other Turtles ***
Renet x Michelangelo ***
Shinigami x Michelangelo ****

Zootopia
Judy Hopps x Nick Wilde ****
Judy Hopps x anyone else ***

Frozen
Elsa x Anna ***
Elsa x snow creations ****
Elsa x villagers ****
Anna x villagers ***

Tangled
Rapunzel x Flynn Rider ***
Rapunzel x anyone else ****

Steven Universe
Steven x Garnet ****
Steven x Pearl ***
Steven x Lapis Lazuli ****
Steven x Connie ***
Steven x Peridot ***

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
Marco x Star ****
Toffee x Star ****
Marco x Janna ****
Marco x Jackie ****

Ben 10
Ben x Gwen ****
Gwen x Any aliens ****

Kim Possible
Kim Possible x Ron Stoppable *****
Kim Possible x anyone else ****
Shego x Drakken ****
Shego x Ron Stoppable ****
Shego x anyone else ***

The Powerpuff Girls
Him x Blossom ***
Him x Buttercup *****
Him x Bubbles ****
Him x All Three *****
Buttercup x Gangreen Gang ****
Any Powerpuff Girl x Rowdyruff Boy combination ****

Teen Titans
Beast Boy x Raven ****
Beast Boy x Terra *****
Cyborg x Starfire ***
Cyborg x Raven ***
Cyborg x Terra ****
Cyborg x Jinx **

The Venture Brothers
Dean Venture x Triana Orpheus *****
Brock Sampson x Triana Orpheus ****
The Monarch x Dr. Mrs. The Monarch ****
21/Gary x Dr. Mrs. The Monarch ****
Dean and/or Hank Venture x Quymn Sisters *****
Brock Sampson x Quymn Sisters ****

He-Man/She-Ra
He-Man x Teela ***
Teela x Any Villains ****
He-Man x She-Ra ****
She-Ra x Any Villains ****

The Real Ghostbusters/Extreme Ghostbusters
Janine x any ghosts ****
Egon x Kylie ****
Kylie x any ghosts *****

G.I. Joe
Destro x Baroness ****
Baroness x anyone ***
Snake Eyes x Scarlett **
Jinx x anyone ****
Zartan x Zarana ****
Lady Jaye x anyone **

Star Wars Clone Wars/Rebels
Anakin Skywalker x Padme ***
Palpatine x Padme ****
Padme x Any aliens *****
Anakin Skywalker x Ahsoka Tano ***
Tarkin x Ahsoka Tano ***
Ahsoka Tano x Any aliens ***
Ezra x Sabine Wren ***
Zeb x Sabine Wren ****
Lando x Sabine Wren ****
Lando x Hera ***

Gravity Falls
Dipper x Wendy ****
Wendy x anyone else ***
Wendy x any monsters *****

Anime/Manga
One Piece
Crocodile x Nico Robin *****
Nico Robin x anyone else ****
Arlong x Nami *****
Nami x anyone else ****
Luffy x Boa Hancock ****
Sabo x Koala ***
Luffy x Princess Shirahoshi ****

Kill La Kill
Senketsu x Ryuko *****
Aikuro Mikisugi x Ryuko ***
Ryuko x any club members ****
Ryuko x Satsuki ***
Gamagori x Satsuki ****
Gamagori x Mako ***
Nonon x Satsuki ***
Nonon x anyone else ****
Nui x Ryuko ****
Nui x Satsuki ****

Gurren Lagann
Kamina x Yoko ***
Simon x Yoko ****
Kittan x Yoko ***
Yoko x any beastmen *****
Nia x any beastmen ***

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Briefs x Panty and/or Stocking *****
Panty and/or Stocking x different humans or ghosts *****
Panty x Stocking ***
Panty and/or Stocking x Scanty and/or Kneesocks ***
Scanty x Kneesocks ***
Briefs x Scanty and/or Kneesocks ****

Naruto
Naruto x Hinata ****
Naruto x Tsunade ****
Naruto x Sakura ***
Kiba x Hinata ****
Orochimaru x any of the girls *****

Bleach
Grimmjow x Orihime ***
Ulqiuuiorra x Orihime ****
Grimmjow x Rangiku ***
Gin x Rangiku ***
Orihime x hollows *****
Rangiku x hollows *****
Rukia x hollows ***
Ichigo x Nel ****
Nel x hollows *****
Mayuri x Nemu ****
Aizen x any girls ****
Bambietta Basterbine x Giselle Gewelle ***
Giselle Gewelle x anyone else ****
Bambietta Basterbine x Komamura ****
Candice Catnipp x anyone ***

My Hero Academia
Tsuyu Asui x Izuku Midoriya ****
Tsuyu Asui x anyone else *****

One Punch Man
Tornado x Saitama ****
Tornado x anyone else *****
Fubuki x Saitama ***
Fubuki x anyone else ****

Dragon Ball
Vegeta x Bulma ***
Goku x Bulma ****
Gohan x Bulma ****
Android 17 x Android 18 ***
Cell x Android 18 ****
Krillin x Android 18 ****
Android 18 x anyone else ****
Gohan x Chi Chi ****
Chi Chi x anyone else ***
Pan x Uub ****
Pan x anyone else ***
Buu (any version) x anyone ***
Frieza x anyone ****
Cell x anyone ****

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Shinji x Rei ****
Gendo x Rei *****
Rei x anyone else ****
Shinji x Asuka ***
Toji x Asuka **
Asuka x anyone else ****
Shiji x Misato *****
Misato x anyone else ****
Shinji x Mari ***
Mari x anyone else ****

Watamote
Tomoko x Tomoki ***
Tomoko x anyone else *****

Code Geass
Lelouch x Kallen ***
Lelouch x C.C. ****
Suzaku x Kallen ****
Kallen x Britannian soldiers *****
C.C x Britannian soldiers *****
Kallen x anyone else ****
C.C. x anyone else ****

Attack On Titan
Mikasa Ackerman x Levi ****
Mikasa Ackerman x Eren ***
Mikasa Ackerman x Jean *****
Mikasa Ackerman x anyone else ***
Annie x Eren ****
Annie x anyone else ***
Sasha x anyone ****

Soul Eater
Blair x Soul Evans *****
Blair x Spirit ****
Blair x anyone else ***
Patty Thompson x Death the Kid ****
Patty & Liz Thompson x Death the Kid *****
Patty & Liz Thompson x anyone else ****
Crona x Soul Evans ****
Medusa x Crona *****
Medusa x Professor Stein ****
Professor Stein x anyone else ***

Akame Ga Kill
Esdeath x Tatsumi *****
Esdeath x anyone else ****
Seryu x anyone ***

Video Games
Lollipop Chainsaw
Juliet Starling x anyone *****

Super Mario Brothers
Mario x Princess Peach ****
Bowser x Princess Peach *****
Luigi x Princess Daisy ****
Bowser x Princess Daisy ***
Bowser x Rosalina ****

The Legend of Zelda
Link x Princess Zelda ****
Ganon x Princess Zelda *****
Dark Link x Princess Zelda ****
Princess Zelda x any monsters ****
Link x Princess Ruto *****
Princess Ruto x any monsters ***
Link x Midna *****
Link x Malon ****
Malon x any monsters ****

Pokemon
N x Hilda ****
Any Pokemon x Hilda *****
Any Pokemon x Misty ****
Giovanni x Misty ***
Any Pokemon x Shauna ****
Any Trainer x Shauna ***
Any Pokemon x Korrina ****
Any Trainer x Korrina ***
Any Pokemon x May ****
Any Trainer x May ***

Borderlands
Tiny Tina x anyone ****

Metal Gear Solid
Quiet x anyone ****

Final Fantasy 7
Cloud x Tifa ****
Vincent x Tifa **
Tifa x anyone else ***
Tifa x any monsters *****
Cloud x Yuffie ***
Yuffie x anyone else ****
Yuffie x any monsters *****

Bioshock Infinite
Elizabeth x anyone*****

Tomb Raider
Lara Croft x anyone *****

Skullgirls
Beowulf x Filia ***
Samson x Filia ****
Beowulf x anyone else **
Filia x anyone else ****
Valentine x anyone ****
Ms Fortune x anyone ****

Street Fighter
M. Bison Chun Li ***
M. Bison x Cammy ***
M. Bison x Juri Han *****
Juri Han x anyone else ****
Elena x anyone ****

Mortal Kombat
Johnny Cage x Sonya Blade ****
Kano x Sonya Blade ***
Shao Khan x Mileena *****
Shao Khan x any of the other women ****
Mileena x anyone else ****
Goro x any of the women ****

Live Action Movies/Shows
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
Luke Skywalker x Princess Leia ****
Han Solo x Princess Leia ***
Chewbacca x Princess Leia *****
Princess Leia x any aliens *****

Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy
Anakin Skywalker x Padme ***
Palpatine x Padme ****
Padme x anyone else ****
Padme x any aliens *****

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Rey x Kylo Ren ****
Rey x Han Solo ****
Rey x any aliens *****
Rey x Finn ***

Marvel Cinematic Universe
The Hulk x Black Widow ***
Captain America x Black Widow **
The Hulk x Scarlet Witch ****
Quicksilver x Scarlet Witch ***
Melinda May x anyone ***

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Buffy x Spike ****
Buffy x anyone else ***
Buffy x any monsters ****
Willow x Buffy **
Willow x any monsters ****

Firefly/Serenity
Mal x River Tam ****
Simon Tam x River Tam ****
Jayne x River Tam ***
Simon Tam x Kaylee ****
Jayne x Kaylee ****
River Tam x Reavers *****
Kaylee x Reavers *****

Game of Thrones
Cersei Lannister x Jamie Lannister ***
Cersei Lannister x Tyrion Lannister *****
Cersei Lannister x anyone else ****
Arya Stark x Sandor Clegane****
Arya Stark x anyone else ***
Daenerys Targaryen x Khal Drogo ****
Daenerys Targaryen x Jorah ***
Daenerys Targaryen x anyone else ***
Melisandre x Jon Snow ****
Melisandre x Stannis Baratheon ***
Melisandre x anyone else ****

Comic Books (due to the near limitless potential in pairings, I’m going to list characters I wish to play opposite of and then we can discuss ideas by PM. Big points to anyone interested in playing opposite of villains, but that isn’t a must)
Marvel Comics
Mary Jane Watson ****
Black Cat ***
Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers ****
Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan ***
Emma Frost ***
Selene ***
The Stepford Cuckoos *****
The Scarlet Witch **
X-23 ***
Kitty Pryde ***
Invisible Woman **
Spider-Woman (Ultimate version) *****
Kate Bishop ****

DC Comics
Poison Ivy *****
Harley Quinn ***
Catwoman ****
Miss Martian ****
Batgirl/Cassandra Cain ***
Harper Row ****
Death ****
Abigail Holland ****
Tefe Holland ****
Maxima ****
Arrowette ****
Secret ****

Spawn
Angela ****
Wanda Blake ***
Nyx ****

Savage Dragon
Alex Wilde ***
She-Dragon *****
Angel *****
Jennifer Murphy ****
Horridus ***
Rapture ***
Dart ***

Invincible
Atom Eve ****
Dupli-Kate ****
Monster Girl ***

Other Image Women
Witchblade ****
Bomb Queen *****
Velocity ****
Cyblade ***
Suprema ***
Julie Winters ****
Cassie Hack ****
Red Monika ***

Afterlife With Archie
Betty ****
Veronica ***
Sabrina *****

RE: My New Fandom Thread

Take a glance at my request thread and see if you're interested at all? I'd love to play with you! It sounds like we have some of the same ideas!

Heavily updated the request thread to try and clean it up, along with adding a new section called the 'Bucket List'. Anybody interested in doing something with one of the characters/fandoms/cravings listed there will get a virtual cookie. :p

Been a bit busy lately but looking to get back into the swing of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom