Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostgerms

Meteorite
I'm female 16 around 5'4 with dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. Six years ago one of
the worlds top medical labs created a pill which would completely eliminate all sickness and disease in the world. pretty soon the governments all over the world
ordered vast quantities of these pills thinking it would help their countries sick people and possibly bring wealth to their nations. Unfortunately something went
wrong in the process of making the pills that no one knew about. so when people started taking them and dying the world governments were outraged, but that was the
least of their worries. the people who took the pills and died suddenly came back and started attacking the living making them sick. Soon the number of sick was to much
for the government or the military to handle. The world fell into chaos everyone kept dying then coming back as some strange flesh eating creature devouring anything in their
sight. Only a handful of people survived the main attack eventually they were taken by the flesh eaters or they decided they couldn't handle the pain of living in a broken world
so they killed themselves, but through all of this I have managed to survive. I spent the next six years hiding out in trees or abandoned buildings traveling north in hopes of finding
other humans. recently I have all but given up on my search and now just try to survive. After days of walking seeing nothing but dirt and broken down buildings I see a light in the distant.
I hesitate not sure if its the lack of food and water playing tricks on my mind..or if someone is making that light possible. Slowly I walk towards the soft yellow glow until I reach a rundown
gas station. the light barely shined through the boarded up windows and I for the first time I realized I haven't seen a flesh eater for miles. I watch the light for awhile then slowly walk up
to the door when I finally reach the door I basically collapse against the wall my blood staining my sweatshirt. a long gash stretches from my top rib to the small of my back I slowly lift my arm up and attempt to knock. *My jeans and hood are covered in dirt and blood along with my hair and skin. dark rings circle my eyes from lack of sleep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom