Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Fantasy/Romance story

ashleenicole

Super-Earth
Looking to try this again:

Looking to find a group RP (at least 4 people), in a romance/fantasy environment. I'd like 50-50 male/female. We can collaborate on story ideas but I have in mind for myself being a shy and innocent girl, meeting a strong and cocky/arrogant but sweet and kind fighter/soldier/etc.

I would like it open enough so you can play the exact character you want to play, so collaboration on story ideas will come into play.

My idea continues we'll find other people in our "journey" and just kinda see how the RP goes. Break ups and new hook ups, etc. Just a small story to start it up, and let it go from there Smile

Being as though I'm looking for a group RP I think thread should be the way to go but if interested lemme know Smile

Yup :) At least 4 but more never hurts :) I'd really like all your input on what characters you wanna play as so we can figure out a way to begin the story :) Please all post with your thoughts, and who'd your like to pair up with to start, OR if you wanna start of alone and meet the rest of us in the story.

I was thinking of a naive skimpy dressed sorceress who has little control over her magic thus causing more 'troubles' than she actually solves, meaning funny or sexy situations.

I agree with Jellyfish but maybe ashleenicole wants to set some basic rules to be followed

I was hoping to improv the thing. Just basically setting up who are characters are and maybe a back story then just winging it. That way it makes the RP unique to each oerson and not just me telling you what roles to play. Also i prefer rp in the firsr person

I'm still looking to do this, So I guess I'll start with whoever wants to join, and we can add people as we go. If you all wanna PM me if your interested I'll start a thread and an OOC one, and we can add people as they show interest, and if they wanna leave, maybe "they die" somehow?

Anywho, PM me if interested and we can hash out details to start it off :)

Back
Top Bottom