Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DEGRADE WOMEN MxF - Originals, Celebs, and Super Heroines

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEFORE YOU READ THIS, PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ONE LINERS. I'VE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT.

Whattup! Yo, my name is Shay. I like burgers, and also, I'm very high right now. As the subject line reads, I really really really like role-plays involving the degradation of women. In real life I'm actually an ally and strong advocate in women's rights, but online in my fetish life I really love misogyny. That means I'm down to clown with anything involving non-con, bimboization, mind control, bdsm, pet play, forced clothing, humiliation, mind break, bullying, body control, and other shit.

Here are the typical pairings I'd be interested in but are not limited to:

Bold = Me

Student X Teacher (I could play either one.)
Agent X Pop Star
Agent X Actress
Stepdad X Stepdaughter
Supervillain X Superheroine
Geek X Popular Girl
Coach X Athlete

I also really like celebs. They're often really hot and because of their high status in society are untouchable, which makes me really want to touch them in all the wrong or right ways depending on your perspective. Mix this up with some good ol' misogyny and you got yourself a happy Shay. Some of the gals that interest me are:

Hayley Williams
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Sophie Turner
McKayla Maroney
Alex Morgan
Natalie Portman
Scarlett Johannson
Jennifer Lawrence

I also enjoy myself a good Superheroine story as well. Some of those lovely heroines include:

Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Batgirl
Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde
Zatanna
Black Canary
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
She-Hulk
Captain Marvel

Hold up! Wait a minute Shay, where's your plots? Well you see... I'm lazy so... I'll get to that later. For now this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom