Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Scenerios I like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alora

Planetoid
(I enjoy mostly incest)

My F-list

My face claim/RPC/Playby is jennifer Morrison, the girl in my sig and avatar.​

Sexy Card Game Trap:​

Bro gets a new card game from a wicca shop. the cards are mystical in that they cause the person who reads them to do whatever is on them. He picks up the sexual deck that only affects chics and takes it home tricking his hot sister into reading the cards while she's in the hot tub.​

Sexy Friday:​

Dad accidentally switches bodies with his son and uses the opportunity to have sex with his hot girlfriend.​

Sexy Jumanji Trap:​

Bro gets a board that instead of a jungle coming out it makes people do sexual things against their own will and tricks his sister and cousin into playing? The game cannot stop until you reach the end.​

Nympho Juice Pack:​

Brother gives his sister a drink that makes her uncontrollably horny and...you can guess where it goes from there.​

Sexy Beach Trap:​

Son/stepmom learn about an old water cave at the beach that has the magic of making any girl want the nearest guy and lose inhibition when she goes in? He tricks her into going to the cave by saying he found some cool seashells then pushes her in?​

Sexy binding spell:​

Bro finds an sexual binding spell that he tricks his sister into reading in order to make her one living motive to serve his every desire. The spell works slowly so that it only makes her do as he says without wanting to at first until it eventually takes her completely?​

Genie Sister:​

Bro finds an ancient genie bottle that's empty. After doing some mystical research he learns he can trap someone inside to become his genie. He decides to use it to get the one thing he's always wanted, his sister.​

Succubus Fun Time:​

Boy summons a succubus, but it possesses his sister. She remains the same, but has to satisfy her new craving with the one who summoned the spirit.​

Desire Fire:​

Girl gains the ability to sense the desires of the opposite sex to know their true intentions. She doesn't know that it backfires, she has no choice but to grant them willing or not. She goes and her brother reaps the reward.​

Hypnotic Playtime:​

A young hypnosis expert creates a trance video. He tells his sister it's his friends new band and when she realizes it's too late and she's in trance.​

Prison Escapee:​

Guy escapes from jail and decides to get revenge on the cop who booked him. He waits til the officer is out of town and kidnaps his wife for a little playtime.​

Black Heart Rebel:​

This one may be a little twisted and strange. A teen in a band meets a fans hot mother. The boy is a typical musician but he is honestly much more sinister. He has her daughter wait outside while he enters the van with the mother taking her away to be his new sex buddy.

NO BDSM!​

Dream Walker:​

A boy learns how to enter other dreams and control them. He enters his older sisters dreams every night and sleeps with her. She begins feeling sexual desire towards her brother outside of the dreams due to the effect on her subconscious and decides to have her way with her brother who she has no idea has been manipulating her dreams.​

Hypnotic Crush:​

Brother asks his sister to help him with hypnosis studies. When she's in trance he has her replace her crush with him. He takes her out of trance making her forget he told her. He then takes advantage​

Wow a lot of these are hot I'm open to playing through these ideas. Pm me if still interested

I am interested in several of your rp Ideas - you can IM Me on yim or aim.
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom