Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tales for Three

kuro_bara

Supernova
This journal is a place to plan and organize ideas for a story between myself Darkangel76 and Suoh-Maxwell. If you aren't these people, please feel free to look but don't touch~

Current ideas:

Three factions, each played by one player. Each faction encompassing a whole group of characters rather than individuals.

Red - Neutral - played by Suoh
Black - Evil - played by kuro
White - Good - played by DA

This is a dark story, leaning heavily into the horror genre.

Main overarching story, Maleficent wants to see the world burn. The more chaos that exists the stronger she becomes, what better way to cause chaos then toy with the fates of those 'good' characters.

~~~

Red Faction:
Killian (Peter Pan)
Rumple (Rapunzel)
Cheshire (Alice in Wonderland)
Robin Hood

Black Faction:
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
Ursula (Little Mermaid) and Ariel
Beast/Belle - converted (Beauty and the Beast)
Queen of Hearts - (Alice in Wonderland)

White Faction:
Scarlett (Little Red Riding Hood)
Ellie (Cinderella)
Elsa (The Snow Queen)

The Basics ~

Name: Scarlett.
Nickname: 'Red'.
Birth Location: A small village nestled near the mountains of northeastern France, bordering the Germany/Switzerland region.
Race: Human.
Class: NA
Faction: White.

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Brown.
Eye Color: Blue.
Weight: 5'0"
Height: 105 lbs.
Basic Physical Description: Short, slim, hourglass shape, B-cup breasts.
Other Features: A few random scars from traipsing through the woods that surround her village.
Visual Representation: 

Background ~

Personality: Inquisitive, innocent but curious, loyal, determined, can be gregarious at times (hopefully in an endearing way).

History: Scarlett grew up in a tiny village located in northeastern France, however both parents eventually died before their time. Fortunately, her grandmother was still living and able to take her in, so she moved to be with her after she lost both parents.

Being outside the protection of the village there was an incident when her grandmother's house was oddly attacked by a rogue pack of wolves. In an attempt to protect Scarlett, the old woman had the girl thrown into a small wardrobe where she figured she'd be safe. Scarlett remained in the wardrobe for several hours while her grandmother dealt with the pack, the trauma of being confined causing Scarlett to come to hate both the dark and closed in and confined spaces.

Scarlett was always happiest traipsing through the woods picking berries and flowers--something that always worried her grandmother. The old woman always tried to tell the girl that she needed to use caution whenever she ventured outside, that dangers lurked everywhere. But, Scarlett needed her freedom to breathe the open air and to walk about as she wished. Her grandmother feared this would be Scarlett's undoing much like the unfortunate accidents that befell her parents all because they weren't cautious enough or willing to take advice or let others--who were trustworthy--help them.

On one particular walk through the woods, Scarlett found a secret grove that was hidden away and off the main trails. She considered it her own little private place she could run off to whenever she needed time to herself away from her grandmother. It was where she could go and think and let all her worries… everything… melt away.

Family: Scarlett was an only child, however long, harsh winters eventually took her mother and a lumbering accident eventually took her father. However, her paternal grandmother--still being alive--took her in so that she'd have someone to look after her. The old woman's cottage was located in the woods just outside the village in which Scarlett grew up.
Dislikes: Being nagged, losing her way.
Fears: Darkness, tight spaces.
Best Memory(ies): Finding her secret grove.
Worst Memory(ies): Losing both parents.
Favorite Color(s): Red.
Sexual Orientation: Scarlett is straight and definitely submissive. She is also a virgin.

Additional Info ~

Horror Likes: Blood (can be drunk/swallowed, losing it), blood play, knife play, cutting (being cut or doing the cutting), gore (murder, battles, etc.), vore (traditional where character gets bitten, eaten either partially or mostly), character death (just want them to come back so I can keep playing, lol), scarification/branding/abrasions, gruesome and/or dark creatures, mental mind fuckery, kidnapping, some noncon, necromancy.
Horror Dislikes/Limits: Certain surgical torture (and it really will depend as I have a strong stomach, so most will probably be ok), anything bathroom, insects/spiders (phobic...but large out of the ordinary insects/spiders are ok since they aren't as realistic in my head), bestiality (this is NOT the same as anthros and weres... those are perfectly fine).

The Basics ~

Name: Elsa.
Nickname: None.
Birth Location: Arandelle.
Class: Cryomancer.

Appearance ~

Hair Color: White.
Eye Color: Blue.
Weight: 5'4"
Height: 115 lbs.
Basic Physical Description: Average height, slim, hourglass shape, B-cup breasts.
Other Features: Nothing notable.
Visual Representation: 

Background ~

Personality: A bit reclusive (but hates it), mood swings, can be obsessive, paranoid, can be jealous, loyal.

History: Elsa grew up in Arandelle, seemingly loved by her parents and younger sister, Anna. She'd been cursed with the gift of cryomancy and taught that she needed to conceal it in order to gain control of it. However, it only made things worse and caused a major rift between she and her sister. Her parents died by sea when they needed to make a trip to a neighboring nation, leaving her and her younger sister as the sole heirs to the kingdom of Arandelle.

Elsa's powers were eventually revealed to Anna and the rest of the kingdom causing her to flee into the mountains. However, Elsa's fear caused Arandelle to fall into an eternal winter, which she later learned to thaw when she realized that by letting go of her emotions and no longer concealing what she was allowed for her to be able to do such things at will.

Upon her return, Elsa reclaimed the throne of Arandelle and opened up the kingdom's gates. But she never felt like she truly belonged. Shortly after, she handed the crown over to Anna and fled, never to speak to her sister again.

Family: Elsa's parents died when she was 15 years old when traveling by sea. She has a younger sister, Anna, though she hasn't seen her since Arandelle opened up its gates forever and she handed the crown over to Anna, allowing her sister to rule the kingdom in her stead.
Dislikes: Arrogance, liars.
Fears: Being alone forever, losing her powers.
Best Memory(ies): Leaving Arandelle for the last time.
Worst Memory(ies): Losing both parents, but worse yet realizing that most of her strife in life had been a direct result in her family's insistence that she constantly hide who she was and what she could do.
Favorite Color(s): Blue and white.
Sexual Orientation: Elsa is straight and definitely submissive. She has very little experience, but has at least kissed a man. Despite her efforts, most men fear her and as such she is still a virgin.

Additional Info ~

Horror Likes: Blood (can be drunk/swallowed, losing it), blood play, knife play, cutting (being cut or doing the cutting), gore (murder, battles, etc.), vore (traditional where character gets bitten, eaten either partially or mostly), character death (just want them to come back so I can keep playing, lol), scarification/branding/abrasions, gruesome and/or dark creatures, mental mind fuckery, kidnapping, some noncon, necromancy.
Horror Dislikes/Limits: Certain surgical torture (and it really will depend as I have a strong stomach, so most will probably be ok), anything bathroom, insects/spiders (phobic...but large out of the ordinary insects/spiders are ok since they aren't as realistic in my head), bestiality (this is NOT the same as anthros and weres... those are perfectly fine).

The Basics ~

Name: Cinderella.
Nickname: Ellie.
Birth Location: A random city in northeastern France.
Class: NA

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Pale blonde.
Eye Color: Amber.
Weight: 5'1"
Height: 105 lbs.
Basic Physical Description: Short, slim, hourglass shape, B-cup breasts.
Other Features: Nothing notable.
Visual Representation: 

Background ~

Personality: Selfish, bratty, attention-seeking, vain, loyal to those who help and/or pamper her.

History: Ellie was an only child, her mother dying when she was only 4 years old. Her father remarried when she turned 10 years old, the woman having two daughters of her own. Ellie did not like her stepmother or stepsisters very much, especially since they seemed to take away the time she was able to spend with her father not to mention any and all gifts lavished upon her now had to be divided by three. Her father died when she turned 15 years old causing her to fall into a fit of despair, literally feeling like all hope was lost and that the entire world was nothing but place filled with cruelty and injustice.

Ellie sulked and fell into deep depression for that year following her father's death. Her tantrums causing her stepmother and stepsisters much misery, especially since the only joy she found was when money was spent on her. The girl's greed only grew worse the more depressed she became, angering her stepmother to the point where she finally had no choice but to cast her out onto the streets. The hope? That she'd wake up to reality and face the fact that her father was gone and that life didn't revolve around riches and luxuries.

In her anger, Ellie tried to go back home, but she was an outcast, no longer allowed onto the premises of her father's estate. With no other alternatives left to her, she tried to make it on the streets. Needless to say, she didn't last very long. Quickly, she was run out of the city and forced outside its protective walls. She was seen as a nuisance and a petty, yet horrible thief. Not knowing what else to do, she fled into the woods and headed to the nearest village, staying in barns by night and the cover of woods' tree line by day. Her hope? To somehow gain back the riches she once enjoyed, to be treated like the 'princess' she knows she is.

Family: Ellie's natural mother is deceased as is her father. Her stepmother and two stepsisters live, but she hasn't spoken to them in almost a year.
Dislikes: Being yelled at, being dirty.
Fears: Being alone, insects.
Best Memory(ies): Spending time with her father.
Worst Memory(ies): Finding out her father died. Being cast out of her father's estate and being forced to live on the streets.
Favorite Color(s): Blue and black.
Sexual Orientation: Ellie is straight and definitely submissive. She is also a virgin.

Additional Info ~

Horror Likes: Blood (can be drunk/swallowed, losing it), blood play, knife play, cutting (being cut or doing the cutting), gore (murder, battles, etc.), vore (traditional where character gets bitten, eaten either partially or mostly), character death (just want them to come back so I can keep playing, lol), scarification/branding/abrasions, gruesome and/or dark creatures, mental mind fuckery, kidnapping, some noncon, necromancy.
Horror Dislikes/Limits: Certain surgical torture (and it really will depend as I have a strong stomach, so most will probably be ok), anything bathroom, insects/spiders (phobic...but large out of the ordinary insects/spiders are ok since they aren't as realistic in my head), bestiality (this is NOT the same as anthros and weres... those are perfectly fine).

Well, so far, I've added in 3 characters for the White Faction. They include characters representing Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella and The Snow Queen. My themes are inspired by Disney, so I'm going with that as a base. I also do not mind creating additional characters if they are needed and make sense for the overall flow of the story. Anyway, given the characters I've got (from before), do let me know how these can work with the characters both of you have and/or create and if I need to have any additionals. : )

I'm all about story and don't mind writing for several characters. I do it all the time in my 1x1s so why not for a 3-way? I see no difference really. The biggest thing is just figuring out how to get the characters to interconnect in a nice and seamless way. We have the overarching theme with Maleficent--which is AWESOME!--but we need to make sure our individual characters we bring to the story interconnect in a nice and believable way to make our story really kick ass! XD

Anyway, so that's where I'm at. Ohh...and I started a little tally of factions in Kuro's first post. hehe.

EDIT: If either of you have any questions regarding my characters, just ask them. In short, think of Scarlett as 'the naive'...Ellie as 'the brat'...and Elsa as 'the insane yandere'. XD

The Basics ~

Name: Killian
Nickname: James - Captain Hook
Birth Location: A port town
Race: Elf
Class: Pirate/Rogue
Power: Cannot be caught. Whenever he feels someone closing in on him he knows just how to get out of it so they do not even catch sight of him. (His wanted poster is made up of talking to women in taverns he has been to and getting a discription.)

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Weight: 190 lbs
Height: 6'2
Basic Physical Description: Tall and while not build, solid.
Other Features: A hook for a hand (sometimes), scar over his left eye
Visual Representation:
http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx42/burt_reynoldz_mustache/Pathfinder/TheShacklesElfPirate.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Arrogant (but well deserved), loyal to those who have earned his loyalty and share his outlook, a total flirt and womanizer

History: Killian was born into the pirates life. His father was the Captain of a small pirate fleet and his mother captained one of the ships. He learned very quickly which ships were worth taking from and which weren't and why. Stealing from a large merchant vessel was fun and that merchant more than likely had plenty more but stealing from a small cargo ship might bankrupt the whole business. Despair is not Chaos. Killian rose through the ranks and being the Captain's son was more of a disadvantage than anything on a ship. He had to work twice as hard and five times better than anyone else on board to prove himself. By doing so however he was raised to the rank of Captain at the age of 16 and for a while everything was great. One day though a storm hit and wiped out the pirate fleet killing almost everyone, Killian didn't curse the gods or the powers that be though, this was fair chaos and this is what he lived for. It had been up to each person that fateful day to fight to live and just most hadn't put in enough effort. After that he made his own crew and got his own boat...but after a while he realized he was thinking too small and left the crew, letting them decide who the next captain would be. He hasn't cut ties however if ever he needs a ride or some information the crew and their allies will always respond to the calls of Captain Hook.

Family: Father and Mother both deceased. Only family now is his previous Pirate crew
Dislikes: Boredom, arrogance in those who don't deserve it, Good and Evil (they're too clear cut)
Fears: Nothing fun happening ever again, not being able to enjoy himself
Best Memory(ies): Becoming Captain
Worst Memory(ies): Finding out this fine young lass that he had almost taken home was less of a lass and more of a lad
Favorite Color(s): Purple (black is not a color)
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Dominate, Experienced

Additional Info ~

Horror Likes: Not well versed enough in horror rp to say
Horror Dislikes/Limits: Not well versed enough in horror rp to say

The Basics ~

Name: Maleficent
Nickname: None
Birth Location: Unknown
Race: Fae
Class: Sorceress

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'11
Basic Physical Description: Maleficent is tall and narrow, while she is often fully cloaked, her limbs appear to be longer and jointed oddly compared to typical humans. Her fingers are longer and have an extra joint. Her eyes are a golden color but can fluctuate into hazel or green depending on her mood. Her skin is a pale green hue and she appears ageless.
Other Features: She has two curved horns on her head.
Visual Representation:
maleficentresize.jpg

Background ~

Personality: aloof, manipulative, perceptive, powerful, cunning, venegeful
History: Very little is known about Maleficent, she is a powerful being that was once belonged to the Unseelie Court, home of the Dark Fae in the world. Fae belong to the Unseelie court are often tricksters, devious and troublesome, thriving off the pain and suffering of humans. However they are not technically evil, it is simply their nature. The Fae are governed by a strick magical law, it binds them stronger than anything and there are serious consequences for acting outside it. Maleficent, was never happy with these laws and often pushed the boundaries. She became very talented in causing pain and suffering and reveled in the ability to a point where even the Unseelie Court could no longer ignore it.

They deemed Maleficent too evil to remain apart of the Court and banished her, thinking she like most banished Fae would simply fade away. Unfortunately, she realized very quickly that her banishment worked entirely in her favor. Outside the Court she was no longer bound by troublesome Fae laws. Free of her kinds main weakness Maleficent began to manipulate human lives, causing as much pain and chaos as possible. This was her sustanance, she thrived and grew powerful. The downside to her banishment was that she was unable to enter any lands or affect any human claimed by either Court. Still she was able to cause a large amount of havoc before her thirst for power was sated...for a time.

As time wore on and Maleficent became more wise to the world, her methods grew more subtle and more cunning. She began to watch the world for those influential people that would better the world, or change it drastically in some way. When she found them, she would alter their fated path and the resulting chaos caused by it fueled her ever growing power. There is only one thing Maleficent fears now, she fears that one day someone will take away her power, that she will be ousted from being one of the most powerful Fae Sorceress' At this point her power borders on god like, which of course has made her some powerful enemies as well as some powerful allies. Most consider her to be immortal but this is an untruth, she is just very very hard to kill and she makes a point of destroying the life of any potential threat before they have a chance to become one.

Currently Maleficent is pulling the strings on the lives of many would be heroines, influential men or any other person that might have struck her fancy. She is trying to instigate fighting among the future powers, the chaos from such a battle would fuel her power for decades to come.

Some of her known powers include shape changing (a black dragon being one of her most common, also includes a fox, a raven and a spider), illusionary magic, fortelling and scrying, fel flame along with a whole host of general arcane knowledge.

Family: Possibly a son?
Dislikes: Peace, Order, Iron
Fears: That someone will eventually find a way to kill her.
Best Memory(ies):
Worst Memory(ies): Being rejected from the Unseelie Court
Favorite Color(s): Black, Green, Gold, Purple
Sexual Orientation: Maleficent isn't a particularly sexual being and thus has no preference. When the mood strikes her she is likely to take it from whatever interests her at the time. She is most certainly dominant.

Additional Info ~

Horror Likes: I have never done a horror RP so I am not 100% sure what I like, I am pretty flexible in regards to writing things like this
Horror Dislikes/Limits: As for dislikes, not up for anything that should be in a toilet and as silly as it sounds anything involving insects is a nope. Just nope

So I am thinking I may make Belle an already converted White, in the original story we talked about her being at war with the beast within. My thought is to alter that slightly, where the Beast has won that war. She would be a servant of one of the Black, though not sure who yet...

The Basics ~

Name: Rumpelstiltskin
Nickname: Dark One, Gold Spinner, Devil's Dealer
Birth Location: Unknown
Race: Some sort of demon? Looks human...ish
Class: NA
Power: Deal Making - Rumple can make a deal and a magical contract will appear out of thin air. Once the other person has signed it (it appears with Rumple's signature on it to save time) the deal will be enacted magically once all the conditions are fulfilled.

Straw weaving, outmatched strength, speed, nearly Omniscient levels of deduction also intelligence, immortality, shapeshifting and many magical abilities (this comes from the Rumpelstiltskin Once upon a time wiki)

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Dark
Eye Color: Brown
Weight: Unknown
Height: 5'6
Basic Physical Description: Scaley, reptilian, unnerving.
Other Features: Shapeshifter N/A
Visual Representation:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111135933/3423845-6113688432-Rumpe.jpg

Background ~

Personality: Sadistic, Chaotic, Jester like
History: Unknown
Family: Unknown
Dislikes: people who get the better of him
Fears: Dying in a boring way. Dying of boredom. Living in a world where there are no deals to make.
Best Memory(ies): Unknown
Worst Memory(ies): Unknown
Favorite Color(s): Which ever he currently owns (the colors not clothes in that color)
Sexual Orientation: NA he plays a part to get what he wants

Additional Info ~

The Basics ~

Name: Cheshire
Nickname: The Cat
Birth Location: Wonderland
Race: Cat
Class: Shapeshifter
Power: Shapeshifting - The ability to chance into another person, not complete though as his eyes remain yellow and cat like. He also uses this ability for invisibility by copying the surrounding environment, and environment doesn't have eyes.

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Weight: Changes
Height: Changes
Basic Physical Description: Purple hair, Yellow eyes, Always smiling
Other Features: NA
Visual Representation:
Human
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/5/50/Sinbad_young.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140729133041&path-prefix=protagonist

Cat
http://www.zerochan.net/full/1067994

Background ~

Personality: Happy, nosy, relaxed

History: Was born into existence by the belief in a story that say a shape shifting cat who can turn invisible will lead you down the path to madness. Killian took him in when he was first getting used to the world and became his first mate before leaving with him to explore a new world of Chaos.

Family: Killian?
Dislikes: Boring people
Fears: Disappearing, the Jabberwocky
Best Memory(ies): When he pretended to be a woman and let Killian hit on him then changed his form into a guy
Worst Memory(ies): When Killian found out it was him
Favorite Color(s): Purple and Pink
Sexual Orientation: Bi, Switch, Virgin

Additional Info ~

Also I just had a thought about Red and the Wolf...what if Maleficent sends Beast to be friend Scarlett?

Ooohhh...nice characters, Suoh! XD

And Kuro, that sounds like a good idea for Beast. *nods* We can definitely do something like that and have Scarlett start her descent into darkness that way. tehe.

Ohhh...and also, I don't mind making more characters. I have an idea for Alice actually. I do want to check with Kara first before doing so though since some of the idea is inspired by her original idea when we were first going to do this. So, I've gotta ask her if that's ok first. If she says ok, I'm going to go with that. If not, I'll tweak my concept accordingly. But Alice is like one of my all time favorite characters EVAR. So yeah, I don't mind adding her in. Or others either for that matter. >///< Heh, I can think of a slew of White Factioned, let's corrupt 'em all sorts of characters I could create. LOL! <.<

Ya we arent really limited to just 3, we can create and insert characrers as needed or appropriate.

Yus. Figured as much. I definitely have an Alice character in mind. And, knowing myself, I'll probably have others. My mind tends to get crazy and creative. I really like having a bunch of characters to torment. lol.

Indeed. Me too. My brain is going over the list of various characters and such that are out there. Kind of keeping mental tabs on who I might wish to insert down the line and what not as things progress or ideas pop up, whatever/whichever. I did make my profile for Alice and sent both it and my request to Kara about whether it was ok to do what I wanted. My character is predominantly my own. But, there was a thing she'd done that inspired me and I'd like to incorporate the aspect. So, I want to check with her to see if it's ok before keeping it in the profile or not. Either way, Alice will stay. I just need to know if I should tweak it or keep it or what. That sort of thing.

Sounds good, for now I am sticking with Mal and Belle, I will pull in additional baddies as I need to influence other characters.

Potentially Queen of Hearts, simply because we all will have an Alice related character then.

Awww...thanks. I love your characters a lot as well. Everything I'm seeing in here looks great. But, yeah. I fleshed out a lot of Alice's past in the profile...kind of had to. And even if I don't include the bits that connect to what Kara had done, what I did is still a bit extensive in how it molds her as a character. As such, I'm happy with what I did and excited to share. Helps that Alice is probably one of my most favorite fairytale characters of all time. LOL! XD

I was talking to Kuro a bit about this today but what if each faction had a "Almighty Patron"? Maleficent would be the Black faction's. I was thinking Eris (from Sinbad, yes i know its not technically Disney but Disney puts out Dreamwork's stuff.) for Red's, and DA you would get to pick the Patron for the White team, or maybe the reason the white team is so prone to falling for Chaos and Darkness is because they don't have a patron? Just a thought.

Also i'm adding a "Power" section to each of my characters. I believe that other than the patrons each character should only have 1 power. There are loopholes to this however and I will explain one now. Rumple's power is the power of the deal, all the powers he has obtained have come from making deals so although he started with just one power he has obtained others. Saying that he is willing to sell you a power for the right price, care to make a deal?

XD
The Patron idea definitely sounds nifty. I'm thinking that if I go for a Patron, a good one to aim for might be Snow White. I think I might be able to twist that story around in an interesting sort of way. Plus, the story is so well known as far as fairy tales go and.....lol. But I shall ponder that and see what my brain develops. >.<

The power addition also sounds neat. I'll have to think on what to add for each of my characters. I want them all to fit properly and such. And I still have to share my Alice character, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Kara before I do that. XD

So me and Suoh were chatting a bit more and I think we came up with an interesting concept for Red, Belle/Beast and one other. He was thinking of adding Robin Hood to his roster, so our thought was that Red and Belle are in the forest, Belle hunting Red BUT Robin has been contracted to hunt a 'dangerous' girl in the forest. He sets out with his band of thieves and as they track 'a girl' the men start getting picked off. Eventually Belle would chase Red right into them and all their fear and anger would be taken out on the unsuspecting girl.

Something else i was thinking about mostly from one of my characters standpoint is what is everyone's price? Kind of like fears everyone has one.

Hey Suoh here is the original thread, to give you the sort of idea of where we originally were going. Obviously this will be a whole new story. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55613

Back
Top Bottom