Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexcapades Of The Farm Girl

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Warning:please read at your own risk.This story may contain:Beastailty, Dark BDSM, Sadism, Heavy bondage and more stuff like that.You have been Warned.

Brief introduction about me :This is my attempt to take out the excessive horny things I would like some role player to play with me.I plan to make it a kinky, long post by post one and for any comments and suggestions (both are always welcomed) shoot me a pm.
Enjoy lovelilies! ♥♡♥♡

Sexcapades Of The Farm Girl​

Chapter one

Twenty years later from this day, The world has changed enormously.The concept by which men and women lived long ago, is nothing but a dogma now.Nobody can deduce correctly if the lives of of this new generation is better or no, but one could certainly agree it is much happier.After all, isn't love and happiness everyone's ultimate goal?

As the morning sun fell against the crimson curtains of a cottage, a big hefty german shepherd made it's way into a small but nicely decorated room.The tame dog climbed the bed on which a beautiful brunette lay asleep,clad in absolutely nothing.The dog eagerly parted her long legs before his eyes met with her cunt.His tongue first slowly ran over it, savoring the moment before he violently started to eat her up, his licks long and fast.

Katarina felt the familiar warmness and wetness, as her blue eyes slowly stirred up to greet the day.She yawned, sitting up which resulted her cunt to back away from the dog.She smiled at him, pulling him closer and hugging him."Thanks Duke for waking me up again today"She said, rubbing his head as he barked happily. It was a ritual that occurre every day, the dog waking the sleeping brunette up every day like this.If he felt too horny, he would sometimes even push his cock in which later earned him rounds and rounds of scolding, not for fucking her but for the knotting.

The young 18 year old woman got out of bed to her light blue tiled bathroom. She filled the bathtub with warm butter before brushing her teeth.When the tub was filled, she got in it, relaxing in her bath before her chores began.She carelessly took out a machine which looked like a vacuum cleaner.Taking the thick hollow plastic tube she stuffed it in her vagina before turning on the machine.It was a vagina tightner, that would create vacuum in her pussy causing the muscles to relax before tighten bringing her pussy to a state of virginal one.It was something the young sub did daily on the instructions of her masters .

Katarina laid there, thinking to what her dress might be tomorrow for the village party to what would she make for breakfast. The tube got pushed out of her tight cunt with a bing as she smiled, knowing it was done.Quickly washing up, she got out of the tub and drained thewater before taking her llactation pills. Drying off her body, she put on a red bra and a red thong before heading to the kitchen, and starting with the breakfast.

Daryl Lockwood, 40 year old, second oldest of the four brothers, entered the kitchen, smiling as he eyed their beauty.Each family, no matter how many members got only one woman and they sure were lucky to get one of the most sexy woman in the entire village of Pasadena. He walked up silently to her, his muscular arms wrapping around her thin waist, earning a surprised gasp from her pink lips which turned to a smile."Good morning Master Daryl"She greeted him in her melodious voic, his grip going tighter around her waist Her long brown hair smelled of the vanilla scent he liked so much, hisfingers playing with her belly button."Good morning love. "He greeted back lovingly, resting his head on her shoulder.He easily undid her bra, letting her huge firm breasts fall down, his rough hands cupping those enormous orbs which spilled out of his large hands. He started to massage them, earning whimpers from her."I'm trying to cook master"She spoke, as two men snickered from behind.

Elliot smirked comimg up to her and pecking her lips.He was the youngest, 27 and was also the most ssadistic of the four men.He ran his hands through his dark brown hair, his brown eyes fixed on her hardening nipples. "It'll just be five minutes I promise'She spoke, as Chace, the oldest one, nodded taking his seat.The 45 year old man was dominant as hell, his bonds always creative as fuck.James, the third brother took his chair too, feeling hungry and horny with every passing second.

Katarina quickly removed her thongs before keeping the stack of pancakes on the side table with whipped cream and mapel syrup. She climbed the rotating table, before spreading herself completely on it.Today, it was Elliot's chance to take her cunt and Daryl had her belly.Chace and James each had one breast.

They put their pancakes on their part before applying either the cream or the syrup. Soon, her body was covered in chilling cream and sauce."Happy feasting brothers"Elliot called out before diving in.

Chapter Two​

"Love, where's my nutella?"Elliot asked the spread girl, licking his lips in anticipation.His brown eyes examined her turned on blissful face, as his other brothers hungrily lapped the sweet pancakes from her hot body."In.in my cunt master"She replied, causing all the men to look up at her with shock.Katarina blushed eyeing their looks, as shebit on her bbottom lip."I..just thought..you..you would like it"She mumbled, as Elliot inserted his finger in her cunt only to take it out covered with nutella. "Hm, you just earned yourself a reward"Elliot praised as Chace let out a chuckle before cupping her white firm breasts which was so full and plump, it spilled out of his hands.The light haired man wrapped his hot mouth around her pink bud as he started to suck on it.Sweet milk spilled across his lips with Katarina's moans and he eagerly drank it."Today your milk is hot sweetheart."He commented, his grey eyes meeting with her brown ones.

Katarina nodded lightly before she gasped, squirming as she felt something cold in her cunt.Daryl, feeling her stomach tremble looked up to see that Elliot had pushed his fork in her cunt, making her moan as well whimper out."Dont hurt her too much"He said firmly, slowly rubbing her belly button before his blue eyes fixed to her.Out of the four, he was the one who loved her the most and had wanted her for him and him alone.But now, he was used to the sharing which didn't mean, he was completely okay with it.

Katarina's breathing increased as she felt Elliot slowly graze the forkon her walls before he reached her G-Spot.As he put pressure to it, her entire body arched in utter pleasure causing James last bite of pancake bounce.He chuckled, spanking her breast before helping her sit up."Are you done? I am getting late for my shower"Daryl spoke impatiently, as Elliot slowly took out the fork from her tight cunt."I thought today was pool day?"Elliot questions, As Daryl scoops her up from the table in his arms.On pool day, all five of them shower together with her on the family lake."That's tomorrow bastard"Daryl replies, taking her to his room.He sets her down in huis shower stall, before letting hot water completely wash them both.His hands slowly slide down the entie length of herr body, cupping her breasts,twisting her nipples, gropping hr ass before they
grip her wrists as he pins her to the wall, closing any space between their naked bodies. He relishes the way how her breasts rise and fall due to her increased breathing, as she looks at him intently. "I missed you,Kitten"He says before capturing her neck and starting to kiss and suck on Iit hard.His lips find his way to her lips as he passionately kisses her, all the while his meaty head starts to push into her.

Katarina moans in the kiss, feeling his 10 inch cock enter more and more of her, till he is balls deep into her.He pulls back his lip, looking at her again."Ready love?"He asks, before starting to pound and pound on her tight sweet cunt,her loud moans filling his entire room

Back
Top Bottom