Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {Updated~05/13}

KayLove

Seaside Sun Bather
zyn9wh94Uwb4s.gif

Hello there!

Let's get the sand out from between your toes and head into the waters~
If you're reading this, then thanks, first of all. Secondly, I just wanted to make a place where I can list things that I'm interested in Rping. So here we go. I'll try and keep this updated.
~~~

Who am I?
I am a woman in my early twenties, I'm a college student, waitress, and part time model, a lovely combination(sarcasm is also a favorite of mine). But either way it keeps me busy. I love the arts, reading, writing, hiking, photography, anything that has to do with creating something beautiful. And although I've become rather bored with being on here I'm always hoping something new will catch my attention.​
Please just message me if you have a cool idea. I would love to hear about it and be involved in any creative story.~~~ But really just jump on in, the water is lovely.

Let me just give you a general description of what I like. I'm more of a story girl rather than a straight to the down and dirty. Seriously, I feel horribly awkward if our writing styles don't connect. I want suspense and maybe even some romance or even moments where they could do something intimate but they can't because there are people watching them dance in a large ballroom. I want a really great story to write with someone who cares about their character and spent time thinking of who they are and wants to see where it goes just as much as I do. I love writing and watching my character grow into something so different than what I expected her to be. Do I want all smut? Not really. But some very well played out scenes would be very much appreciated. Just story? No, because I love the way sexual tension builds and builds until the situation calls for something so steamy that our laptop screens fog. I love the chase and I love stories where we can create a world to have fun in.
I have a fascination with playing strong willed characters that know what they want but are never sure how to get them, she teases and teases but will never go too far, but she can speak her mind as well as make things happen for herself. She is original and laughs at the crazy things in life that make us all human. So, all and all she is a normal human, not some 1940's house wife that does nothing but please her husband all day. Hopefully I can find a strong willed man MxF or woman I'm not completely against FxF, to stand up to my character and have a fun time with as well as make an adventure of their own.

I do like Rping over thread the most, but recently I have been swayed to use email, it's quite handy. Just no role playing over PMing please.... It's so cluttered and disorganized.... Causes me to cringe just thinking about it. Feel free to shoot me a pm though to brainstorm.

Also keep in mind that if you are thinking about Rping with me, be interesting, I cannot stress how boring it is to get a message saying something so blah that I'm not interested right off the bat. I feel slightly bad for not even giving it a second look but I get over it quickly. Sorry about that.

Pearls {Just a list of characters that I’ve enjoyed writing over the years}

Lillianna the water Pixie
Olesya St. Clare the Russian witch who’s powers are connected to the sun and moon
Sintra the eleventh demon of Hell
Athena St. Clare the Gargoyle
Aurora the meta-human connected to ancient radiation
Lady Lovelace the Victorian Mistress
Lynosa the Mer of the Pacific
Elegra the angel with the iron corset

Over to my Sea Shells:

• The Mermaid & The Sailor (I already have an introduction post for this lovely little pearl I am infatuated with this character and would love to keep playing as her even if its not sexual)
    This one can go one of two ways. The sailor saving the mermaid or the mermaid saving the sailor. A Pirates of the Caribbeans theme.
  • The Hero & Villain
    So these roles are interchangeable for who is who. But kind of a classic story but more depth to the characters, so they aren't so one dimensional. (If you have ever played DCUO that's how I came to love superheros.)
    Quick note on this, I love this character that I made: Aurora ... And even the beginning of the roleplay but we didn't really mesh all that well as a couple in the writing aspect. So, I would love to play her again.
  • Voyage into the Deep
    (Like the tv show Firefly) (currently in progress)
    In the worlds of guns, spaceships, and terraforming land... What happens when the soul owner of a ship stumbles onto a bounty that he simply cannot turn away. So easy. So simple. But what happens when that captain of the ship knows this woman. She is young, beautiful, smart beyond all reason,and is the soul owner of the formula on how to create water out of thin air. Enough to make a desolate planet into an inhabitable one. But some unknown people, companies, don't want this woman to be able to spread her knowledge... What will happen on their adventure into the deep? Death, desire, and darkness awaits them.
  • Lovely Lady Lovelace (Finished. And oh so pleased with it)
    Lady Lovelace is the new owner of an old mansion, she inherited it from her uncle who passed suddenly from a disease of sorts. As the years went on she opened the grand mansion as a bead and breakfast in 1850. The mansion has been open for five years now and something strange has begun to happen to the people that check into the mansion... They never leave. There is no proof, no evidence, no witnesses that tie the disappearances to the mansion... But something is happening...
    For this I was thinking along the lines of either Lady Lovelace is a murderer OR the house is alive and if she doesn't keep feeding the house humans than it will turn on her and consume her.
  • Indiana Jones Theme
    I love the idea of adventure and mystical artifacts, also I have a horrible crush on young Harrison Ford.
  • "One Hell of a Butler":The Lady of Everlight Mansion & the Butler
    This would be a Black Butler themed role play, if you have never seen the show I would advise you to do so because it is a great show. (Keep in mind it is an anime). Anywho, the general gist of the scene is that my character, the Lady of Everlight Mansion, is the soul owner of a large company as well as the right hand to the Queen since her mother, father, and sister were burned alive when she was only 18. There was a fierce hatred that bloomed in her heart since then and her hatred drove her to call upon the services of a demon. That would be your character whom I sold my soul to for your services in return to reap revenge on those that harmed my family. Your character cannot leave my character's side until the task is done.
  • The Host {My favorite book by Stephine Mayer... Don't judge, believe me it is far far better than her Twilight series, believe me}

• My Gargoyle
    Probably one of my favorite characters but I have found few to match her. I don't want a writing partner to cower behind her strength because I have no desire to lessen her power. I want someone to match her strength and challange her outright. As for the plot well, that is for us to decide because she can go anywhere and in any time.
  • The Wolf Among Us
    Inspired by the game, and I believe it's a comic(?), I could be wrong. If you're not familiar the general idea is that all of the fairy tails are real. The big bad wolf, Bigby Wolf, little red riding hood, Snow White, Beauty and Beast, Mr Toad, Bloody Mary, everyone that you could imagine. They all live in secret among humans in their own little portion of glamoured New York. It is honestly an amazing game and I enjoyed it so much that I want to be a part of it. Of course you might need to have actually played the game or know of it.
    For it I think I would want to be Cinderella because I didn't meet her in the game.
  • The Dragoness and the Knight {This is now off limits seeing as I am in the process of actually developing a story for my Dragoness} [UPDATE: If you want to play something with her I’m 100% open to it just to get my creative juices flowing for her story]
    Have you ever wondered how a dragon disappeared into the night without a trace? That's simply because they could turn into golden eyed humans. Now, how would a sworn knight react to this? That's the mystery.
  • Vampires
    (I know I know, it's over used and always so cheesy but I did go through my whole middle school and high school years reading all of the books)
    I would like to recreate something that I read in one of my favorite books. I want to play a woman who has trained all her life and kills for a living. But she of course only kills vampires. And she receives a request for her to go under cover at the mansion of a rich vampire sort of brothel. It's a place that vampires can be themselves, bid on humans and use them for anything they desire. It's something far more dark than anything else. But I would want my character to think that she is being paid to kill this powerful vampire when in reality it is the vampire that hired her because he wanted something to toy with and ultimately bend to his will in the end. Being alive for thousands of years the old creature has to have some excitement in his life.

My F-List~

ohdlCZB6qSvYc.gif

All that said I hope to hear from you soon, thanks for reading, enjoy the sun and stay a while will you?
~XO

RE: She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {MxF} My Requests

I am not yours

I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.

Oh plunge me deep in love - put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.

By Sara Teasdale

RE: A Wonderfully Wild Woman... Most Times {Updated ~7/29}

Alright well I added a few an walloped a few out of the way. Updated and pristine and lovely. That is officially all from me for today.

Why am I so bored?
Someone save me from myself.
I simply feel so ignored

By the gods... Why am I still awake?
For do they really look down upon us on this hour?
Wouldn't they rather make the earths quake in their wake
And have us look upon them like the tallest tower

They make us feel so small...
Like we are nothing at all...

But still we pray
Every damned day

In hopes of falling asleep
To their approving smiles in the deep...

~~~

By me because I cannot sleep tonight.

RE: Red Lips, Red Shoes... Black Dress {Updated~8/23}

Updated by the Si-Fi gods!

Voyage into the Deep has been added.

I've been watching far too much Star Treck and Firefly for my own good.

I must stand tall
Even though I feel like a rag doll

I cannot think straight

His hands upon my skin
Wearing my control so paper thin

His responses are so calculated
So controlled and formulated

How can I ever compete?

I am so infatuated
But my soul is far outdated

~~~

By me because I can. It's my thread and I shall do what I like. And what I love. In a place where there are none to judge.

Although I don't think this poem is done.... We shall see

Think the skys crack when the gods laugh?
Humans can do nothing but watch.
We just stare up in fear...
But my dear...

I will protect you from the cruel gods.
I will show you the beauty of the world.
There is so much there...
Please, don't beware...

For the gods laugh with us
Not at us.
Because life is unknown to us all.
Until we learn to fall.

~By me because I can.

Graceful glow
Racing below
It turns and traces
Around the curves of vases.

It travels a million places
It's stories could fill one thousand bookcases.
Mythical stories from the world
Staining pages with the stories it's read.

What am I?

By me, because I can.
Simply having fun with words again.
It makes sense in my head but I don't know if it will make sense in others.

Because I can-

Like every night the wind howled and the stones chilled with frost as the temperature dropped. The moon was almost tangible in the eyes of the beholder as only one was able to look upon its beauty at such a dizzying height. But one could only watch as stars fell and their flames reflected in her pearlescent eyes. They were as round as the moon itself and just as unknown to the world. Never to touch the ground that she had only imagined in books, never to feel the touch of the ocean or caress of a lover.

"Ah!" A sharp hiss and a clatter of metal, the hollow echo resounding throughout the tower.

"Are you proud of me now mother?!?" She raised up the bloody wound upon her stark white hand, the deep red blood now running down her palm and continuing down her forearm before finally collecting at her elbow and dripping down.... Down to the dusted ground, as she held it out the stone edged window.

Showing the moon her pain, all her frustration collecting, as the open palm turned into a closed fist and she finally took her hand in from the fridges winds. Her fingertips gone numb from the pain, if there really was any, a sad reminder of how lonely she had become when pain was the only comfort reminding her she was alive.

RE: She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {Updated~10/16}

Can't help myself
Keeping curiosity on the shelf
Was never my forte.
So I shall not start today.

RE: She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {Updated~10/16}

I might have some free time
But then again that always seems like a crime
The world keeps spinning
And I never see any of my winnings
But I'll write this now
And see what the world might allow

RE: She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {Updated~05/09}

Once upon a December
There was a night
Full of freight

Of course it was cold
But I shall not fear
For I'm sure a lover was near

From one to two
I ask of you
Never say no
Never let go
Make me squirm
Your words are firm
How enchanting
And by the gods granting
I will give in
Just to you without a whim.

A gecko crawled across the stone as her eyes opened slowly, the sun casting the shadow of her lashes upon her cheeks, as it unforgivingly beat upon her exposed skin. The pounding of her head is what woke her from her peaceful black abyss and the urgent instinct for water to quench her. She sat up, blonde hair falling from its insecure bun, a gasp escaping her lips as a pain shot into the forefront of her head.

"Gods..." was the only thing she could say through clenched teeth as she tried to stand before she caught the staggering glimps of the cliff before her, one wrong step forward and she could tumble to her doom down to a barely flowing river. Nothing to coushion her fall. Instincts kicked in and she fell backwards, gripping the steady stone behind her.

Only to realize that the time travel had gone perfectly... wrong....

Bump.

RE: She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {Updated~07/02}

Sometimes I love people
Other times not so much
Seems like I'm always traversing a steep hill
Falling back with two steps are taken
Or is that just for everyone else's personal thrill?

She sells sea shells, souls, and scented candles.
Step into her boutique to find mystery books, bones, and brass handles.
You’ll find her glasses upon her nose reading as she rests.
She already knows your name the first as well as the last.
She watches and waits until one asks:
“Don’t I know you?”
...perhaps from your past.

And with that my dear boy!

A wild wind whirls across the grand field causing the fallen leaves to rise...

Is a bump.

Bump? But for like.... a later time. Becuase starting something now... but in like a week? Yes, bump.
Just welcoming myself back

Lovely ladies lay in the sun
Beautiful breast with hearts beating
Salty summer breeze swaying the trees

... Bumpity bump bump bumpy bump

Midnight has much magic
But is also very tragic
Loves are consummated
And also devastated
So be careful what hour you sleep
Because your heart is not yours to keep