Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {Updated~05/13}

KayLove

Seaside Sun Bather
zyn9wh94Uwb4s.gif

Hello there!

Let's get the sand out from between your toes and head into the waters~
If you're reading this, then thanks, first of all. Secondly, I just wanted to make a place where I can list things that I'm interested in Rping. So here we go. I'll try and keep this updated.
~~~

Who am I?
I am a woman in my early twenties, I'm a college student, waitress, and part time model, a lovely combination(sarcasm is also a favorite of mine). But either way it keeps me busy. I love the arts, reading, writing, hiking, photography, anything that has to do with creating something beautiful. And although I've become rather bored with being on here I'm always hoping something new will catch my attention.​
Please just message me if you have a cool idea. I would love to hear about it and be involved in any creative story.~~~ But really just jump on in, the water is lovely.

Let me just give you a general description of what I like. I'm more of a story girl rather than a straight to the down and dirty. Seriously, I feel horribly awkward if our writing styles don't connect. I want suspense and maybe even some romance or even moments where they could do something intimate but they can't because there are people watching them dance in a large ballroom. I want a really great story to write with someone who cares about their character and spent time thinking of who they are and wants to see where it goes just as much as I do. I love writing and watching my character grow into something so different than what I expected her to be. Do I want all smut? Not really. But some very well played out scenes would be very much appreciated. Just story? No, because I love the way sexual tension builds and builds until the situation calls for something so steamy that our laptop screens fog. I love the chase and I love stories where we can create a world to have fun in.
I have a fascination with playing strong willed characters that know what they want but are never sure how to get them, she teases and teases but will never go too far, but she can speak her mind as well as make things happen for herself. She is original and laughs at the crazy things in life that make us all human. So, all and all she is a normal human, not some 1940's house wife that does nothing but please her husband all day. Hopefully I can find a strong willed man MxF or woman I'm not completely against FxF, to stand up to my character and have a fun time with as well as make an adventure of their own.

I do like Rping over thread the most, but recently I have been swayed to use email, it's quite handy. Just no role playing over PMing please.... It's so cluttered and disorganized.... Causes me to cringe just thinking about it. Feel free to shoot me a pm though to brainstorm.

Also keep in mind that if you are thinking about Rping with me, be interesting, I cannot stress how boring it is to get a message saying something so blah that I'm not interested right off the bat. I feel slightly bad for not even giving it a second look but I get over it quickly. Sorry about that.

Pearls {Just a list of characters that I’ve enjoyed writing over the years}

Lillianna the water Pixie
Olesya St. Clare the Russian witch who’s powers are connected to the sun and moon
Sintra the eleventh demon of Hell
Athena St. Clare the Gargoyle
Aurora the meta-human connected to ancient radiation
Lady Lovelace the Victorian Mistress
Lynosa the Mer of the Pacific
Elegra the angel with the iron corset

Over to my Sea Shells:

• The Mermaid & The Sailor (I already have an introduction post for this lovely little pearl I am infatuated with this character and would love to keep playing as her even if its not sexual)
    This one can go one of two ways. The sailor saving the mermaid or the mermaid saving the sailor. A Pirates of the Caribbeans theme.
  • The Hero & Villain
    So these roles are interchangeable for who is who. But kind of a classic story but more depth to the characters, so they aren't so one dimensional. (If you have ever played DCUO that's how I came to love superheros.)
    Quick note on this, I love this character that I made: Aurora ... And even the beginning of the roleplay but we didn't really mesh all that well as a couple in the writing aspect. So, I would love to play her again.
  • Voyage into the Deep
    (Like the tv show Firefly) (currently in progress)
    In the worlds of guns, spaceships, and terraforming land... What happens when the soul owner of a ship stumbles onto a bounty that he simply cannot turn away. So easy. So simple. But what happens when that captain of the ship knows this woman. She is young, beautiful, smart beyond all reason,and is the soul owner of the formula on how to create water out of thin air. Enough to make a desolate planet into an inhabitable one. But some unknown people, companies, don't want this woman to be able to spread her knowledge... What will happen on their adventure into the deep? Death, desire, and darkness awaits them.
  • Lovely Lady Lovelace (Finished. And oh so pleased with it)
    Lady Lovelace is the new owner of an old mansion, she inherited it from her uncle who passed suddenly from a disease of sorts. As the years went on she opened the grand mansion as a bead and breakfast in 1850. The mansion has been open for five years now and something strange has begun to happen to the people that check into the mansion... They never leave. There is no proof, no evidence, no witnesses that tie the disappearances to the mansion... But something is happening...
    For this I was thinking along the lines of either Lady Lovelace is a murderer OR the house is alive and if she doesn't keep feeding the house humans than it will turn on her and consume her.
  • Indiana Jones Theme
    I love the idea of adventure and mystical artifacts, also I have a horrible crush on young Harrison Ford.
  • "One Hell of a Butler":The Lady of Everlight Mansion & the Butler
    This would be a Black Butler themed role play, if you have never seen the show I would advise you to do so because it is a great show. (Keep in mind it is an anime). Anywho, the general gist of the scene is that my character, the Lady of Everlight Mansion, is the soul owner of a large company as well as the right hand to the Queen since her mother, father, and sister were burned alive when she was only 18. There was a fierce hatred that bloomed in her heart since then and her hatred drove her to call upon the services of a demon. That would be your character whom I sold my soul to for your services in return to reap revenge on those that harmed my family. Your character cannot leave my character's side until the task is done.
  • The Host {My favorite book by Stephine Mayer... Don't judge, believe me it is far far better than her Twilight series, believe me}

• My Gargoyle
    Probably one of my favorite characters but I have found few to match her. I don't want a writing partner to cower behind her strength because I have no desire to lessen her power. I want someone to match her strength and challange her outright. As for the plot well, that is for us to decide because she can go anywhere and in any time.
  • The Wolf Among Us
    Inspired by the game, and I believe it's a comic(?), I could be wrong. If you're not familiar the general idea is that all of the fairy tails are real. The big bad wolf, Bigby Wolf, little red riding hood, Snow White, Beauty and Beast, Mr Toad, Bloody Mary, everyone that you could imagine. They all live in secret among humans in their own little portion of glamoured New York. It is honestly an amazing game and I enjoyed it so much that I want to be a part of it. Of course you might need to have actually played the game or know of it.
    For it I think I would want to be Cinderella because I didn't meet her in the game.
  • The Dragoness and the Knight {This is now off limits seeing as I am in the process of actually developing a story for my Dragoness} [UPDATE: If you want to play something with her I’m 100% open to it just to get my creative juices flowing for her story]
    Have you ever wondered how a dragon disappeared into the night without a trace? That's simply because they could turn into golden eyed humans. Now, how would a sworn knight react to this? That's the mystery.
  • Vampires
    (I know I know, it's over used and always so cheesy but I did go through my whole middle school and high school years reading all of the books)
    I would like to recreate something that I read in one of my favorite books. I want to play a woman who has trained all her life and kills for a living. But she of course only kills vampires. And she receives a request for her to go under cover at the mansion of a rich vampire sort of brothel. It's a place that vampires can be themselves, bid on humans and use them for anything they desire. It's something far more dark than anything else. But I would want my character to think that she is being paid to kill this powerful vampire when in reality it is the vampire that hired her because he wanted something to toy with and ultimately bend to his will in the end. Being alive for thousands of years the old creature has to have some excitement in his life.

My F-List~

ohdlCZB6qSvYc.gif

All that said I hope to hear from you soon, thanks for reading, enjoy the sun and stay a while will you?
~XO

NEW : The Demon in the Pocketwatch
One day a man injures himself while working, in a fight, during a swearing into a club, anything and a drop of his blood drips onto the face of the watch and in a billow of smoke a demon comes out of the trinket. It turns out that the man’s grandfather had been a powerful man and had imprisioned the demon in the watch, and only the blood of him or his kin could unlock her from her prison. The two don’t exactly get along, she wants nothing to do with him other than to get away or perhaps you know, try to kill him and take the pocket watch away from him so that she can no longer be trapped. But she chooses to simply leave, but the further away she gets from him the more painful it becomes to exist. So painful to a point that she knows she would die. So, she returns unknowing if he felt any pain from her departure and they begin their rocky relationship.
I would like this to be in an older time period, something classic, with swords and cobblestone walks.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
RE: Romantic Wishes and Lustful Thoughts {MxF} My Requests

To shave-a da face,
To pull-a da toot',
Require da grace
And not-a da brute,
For if-a you slip,
You nick-a da skin,
You clip-a da chin,
You rip-a da lip a bit
And dat's-a bump of da thread!!

If you're still looking for rip partners, pm me I'm always up to role play

Steam punk role play added, so, I would really love to do that to be thought about. Also, bump.

~In a long-ago time, when long ago peoples were building cathedrals and raising up steeples, they crafted stone creatures and set them on perches to guard and protect and watch over the churches.
So Gargoyles were born, and they stood night and day, keeping evil and terrible spirits away.

And ne'er was a creature so true and loyal as the watchful, courageous, and fearless Gargoyle.
But the years came and went, and the people did,too. And in time, they forgot what their ancestors knew. And whenever they passed by the Gargoyles' lairs, they trembled in fear at the Gargoyles' stares.

And as time went along, people's fear turned to spite, and they sneered and they cursed at the guardians of night: "Demons!" they grumbled -- "Grotesque!" and "Horrid!" When the Gargoyles heard these words that were spoken, their stony old hearts became crumbled and broken. Then storms rumbled in, and their eyes filled with rain, and stillness they stayed, alone and in pain.

But as it so happened, some Angels were near, and heeding the grief of a Gargoyle's tear, they each fluttered down from the heavens on high to sit with the Gargoyles beneath thundering skies. Now, Angels have ways of making things right, so they stayed with the Gargoyles all through the night, patting their heads and wiping their tears and whispering life into Gargoyle ears. And soon all the Gargoyles did magical things:

They gurgled and coughed and shook out their wings. Then together the Angels and Gargoyles took flight, and they soared through the clouds on a blustery night. And while over pastures and hills they were winging, the voices of Angels were radiantly singing music of healing and songs of rebirth to all of the creatures in all of the earth:

"God bless the rain, and the storm clouds that bring it.
God bless the music, and the voices that sing it.
God bless the ones who sing everything wrong.
God bless the creatures who do not belong.
God bless the hearts and the souls who are grieving for those who have left, and for those who are leaving.
God bless each perishing body and mind, God bless all creatures remaining behind.
God bless the dreamers whose dreams have awoken.
God bless the lovers whose hearts have been broken.
God bless each soul that is tortured and taunted, God bless all creatures alone and unwanted."

And the Gargoyles beheld wherever they roamed that the souls of the lost weren't really alone.
Each one had an Angel, each one was protected, and each one was cherished and loved and respected.

And so it is true with the Gargoyles this day, for all of the Angels who love them have stayed. And together they wait until days become nights, to embark on their dark and most glorious flights. So if you see shapes in the night sky, don't fear -- for it simply means that Angels and Gorgoyles are near, easing the earth with their gentle night call:

"God bless the Gargoyles,God bless us all."

-God bless the Gargoyles
by Dav Pilkey​

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

...bump

RE: She Sells Seashells... Sometimes {MxF} My Requests

Lovely Lady looking for a Dashing Daredevil to take a chance on her.
.. Bump

η θεά Αθηνά είναι γενναίος ακόμα όμορφη, θα μπορούσα μόνο να ελπίζουμε να είναι όπως ήταν απεικονίζεται στις αρχαίες ημέρες.

Bump

What I want - is a proper cup of coffee,

Made in a proper copper coffee pot.

I may be off my dot,

But I want a cup ‘o coffee from a proper coffee pot.

Iron coffee pots and tin coffee pots - they’re no use to me.

If I can’t have a proper cup 'o coffee from a proper copper coffee pot -

I’ll have a cup ‘a tea --- What?

If I can’t have a proper cup 'o coffee from a proper copper coffee pot,

I’ll have a cup ‘a tea........ Bump

When the apocalypse does come,
I will rebuild our city with my tongue.
I will suck this world’s ashes from your fingers.
I will refuse to let the fires of this hell
be the only thing that makes us sweat.

When the apocalypse comes,
so will we.

—from The Bones Below

RE: Kay Kept her Secrets.... Sometimes {MxF} My Requests

Lovely day for a bump isn't it, Amy?
Oh yes! Doctor, lets bump it all up why don't we?
Absolutely! Geronimo!

RE: Kay Kept her Secrets.... Sometimes {MxF} My Requests

Guess what.....
What....
I actually am craving a story where there is nothing supernatural....
No way...
Yes way, I'm capable of thinking things like that and so are you...
Kay, please stop talking to yourself and just tell people to check out the update...
Oh all right... But I won't, you already did for me so ha! I win.
Whatever.... Crazy bumping person....

RE: Cereal Seems to Cure the Soul... Sometimes {MxF} My Requests

Lovely Lady Lovelace.... <<< RP Idea in the making.... Most likely a Victorian Era themed Rp.... Yes

Bump

RE: Cereal Seems to Cure the Soul... Sometimes {MxF} My Requests

“By the time you swear you're his,
Shivering and sighing.
And he vows his passion is,
Infinite, undying.
Lady make note of this --
One of you is lying.”
― Dorothy Parker

RE: Where Can I Find an Interesting Story? {MxF} My Requests

But
if each day,
each hour,
you feel that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness,
if each day a flower
climbs up to your lips to seek me,
ah my love, ah my own,
in me all that fire is repeated,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
my love feeds on your love, beloved,
and as long as you live it will be in your arms
without leaving mine..

RE: Where Can I Find an Interesting Story? {MxF} My Requests

Seems my days are slowing
Like the hours of sunlight
Each and every day
As we inch closer to the winter
The minutes of warmth turning to chill
I seem to find less will to wander
Less to smile
How sadly do the birds sound
Their minor notes weighting on my heart
As the hours dwindle to darkness
Consuming my days
In darkness

Love heals just as scars fade
But just like scars you will always have a story to tell, a reminder to remember the love you once felt.

Back
Top Bottom