Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Talk and Play - Yahoo & now AIM

What did you think of my ideas?

• They're great, and I'm messaging you about them!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • They're OK, but I wish you had a few more options

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I wasn't interested at all

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brookel

Planetoid
Hey, my name is Brooke, and I’m looking for some new (and maybe returning) partners to do some modern, realistic plays (aka not on a spaceship or in the Roman Empire) via Yahoo Messenger. I have a couple of loose ideas listed below, and they’re made to be that way so you can have some input too! If you see one – or more – you like, just send me a message here or you can talk to me on Yahoo; I’m at runningirl86 on there. I’d be open to playing pretty much anywhere from college age through my current age (29, yikes!). UPDATE: With Yahoo making a terrible new app, I brought my AOL name back from the dead, and you can reach me there at mizzouchica08 too!

Anyway, here’s my stuff:

Do You Still “Have It”? – This one’s for a person or character in his 30s or older. You’re free to build your character, but I would be kind of someone who tempted you a little. You could be looking to have a little fun on the side, date/romance, whatever else, but I’d be the younger woman you might see often and kind of want to see if you’re still on top of your game enough to get. Of course, we could reverse things for a younger guy who maybe wants to see if he can get with a more mature woman. We can set this up a lot of ways, so let’s discuss it.

Returning Home – I’ve just spent a year in Europe working, so this one is based on my adjustments coming back to the good old USA. We can be whoever we’d want to be – friends, ex’s, husband/wife, etc. – and we would kind of look at any complications that came up while I was gone. If you wanted, perhaps we flash back or play through some times that I was gone as well. Like I said, I leave these loose so we can work out something we both like, so feel free to bring this one up too.

College/ Fun – Put me in college, put yourself wherever you’d like (fellow student, townie, professor, anything) and let’s see where we want to take things. It’s simple but I like doing it, so why not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom