Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Random Nonsensical Story

:idea: I think I need to write again and use my creative juice. So I decided to write a story as soon as I can to release those writer's creativity and imagination. It does not always have to make sense so no judging. I'll write what I have in mind- the first thing that comes out.

For my own personal exercise and also to release stress, so I might bash poitical issues.

Will be updated daily or as regular as I can.

Was supposed to be an RP but was discontinued.

The Three Vampire Brothers

The three vampire brothers have tied the young woman and let her lay on the wall. Frank looked at the others and said, "Well, who'll be the first to have a go?"

Andy laughed and said, "I think Marcus should be the first one, considering he is the youngest" He pushed Marcus forward. "Well, go on now."

Marcus slowly moved towards the young woman and began to move his hands from her waist then up to her breasts. He squeezed them while the woman began struggling and pleading for him to stop.

When he couldn't hold it any longer, he pulled his pants a bit down, revealing his enlarged part. He slowly inserted his part inside her panties and between her legs. The woman was already crying and shaking. She felt a height of pain as Marcus went deeper into her.

Drops of pearly fluid were already trickling down the woman's thighs as Marcus began kissing her again and draining her of blood.

All the while, the other two brothers simply watched. When it was for some time, Frank began to shout, "Hey there, Marcus. Leave some for us. You're completely draining her at this rate. You can stop now. Yes, actually stop."

Marcus struggled as he tried to stop kissing. He then looked back and said, "I can't."

Frank said, "Of course you can't. You're enjoying it as it is."

Meanwhile, in a far country, Asphodel was riding his horse to the Ilog River. (XD Yes, it doesn't have to be related to the current story.) He has promised to meet the Archmage there as promised. He cursed as he glanced at his watch. It was ten minutes past nine, which was their meeting time. He blamed the man who disrupted his travels earlier on.

Marcus said, "No, I mean I'm stuck tight. I can't get out."

"What?!" Andy blurted out. "Just pull yourself off."
"Don't be silly," Frank said as he pulled his brother from the woman. The woman felt great pain as Marcus' part was stuck and was sliding against the inside of her. She was screaming as Frank kept tugging Marcus out.

In the end, Marcus got out after much struggle. The woman bled slightly and collapsed from all the pain.

"Well, I suppose we'll postpone this sometime," the eldest brother said. He called for the servants and ordered them to put her in her room and be well cared for.

Asphodel saw the Archmage and rgot down on his horse and approached. "I apologise, master." he said. "Why did you call for me?"

The Archmage looked at him and said, "Ah, yes. Asphodel. I called for you because you are the one with the proper affinity with darkness that allows you to be invisible. I would like you to spy on a certain place. It is up the mountain over there." he pointed.

"I see. Isn't that where the three vampire brothers reside?" Asphodel asked.

The Archmage replied, "Yes. That is the place. Well, they had captured a lot of maidens to be their sex slaves. It's quite troublesome. I believe their plot is to instill dominance and multiply their race."

A nurse came in to check on her. The woman was surprised and asked where she was. The nurse apologised saying that she is not delivered but in fact the brothers are keeping her alive. She then tells of their plan. "You will be a mother of vampires." she said.

The woman simply trembled in fear at the thought.

"What kind of sorcery is this!?" Asphodel thought. They had a dark mage obscuring the way to the castle of the vampires. He didn't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom