Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleach (semi-updated)

orangia

Super-Earth
So I've used this post for a little while now, and I think I've learned enough about Bleach to actually make this more than just a simple "PM me for the details" request thread. So I'll take a shot at making this more informative for everyone. Keep in mind that this is the only anime that I've ever seen... I'll have zero input on any others, haha :)

I'd like to start this out by saying that I'm a stickler for details. Even with a supplied story, I'll be looking to discuss the specifics with a potential partner. It keeps the idea from becoming repetitious when played over and over. At least for me anyway. So please just expect questions - lots of questions! lol

The ideas I have are only suggestions, I'm open to any of your ideas too. The way that I'll be sorting this out is giving a list of the girls that I think fit for the story that I'll supply below it, and then offering another list of girls and a story for them, and so on. Once again, feel free to suggest an idea of your own. I actually prefer working with a partner to create our own idea!

Scenes:

**Just throwing this in here since there seems like there's a misunderstanding, but I am in no way into snuff, and none of these scenes are headed that way :) just to clear the air and all**

A Fate Worse Than Death (noncon) (FxM, FxF, FxMonster)
Girls: Rukia, Rangiku, Lisa, Soi-Fon, Hinamori, Nanao, Hiyori
Plot: (When I reference "it", it's because this would be a monster of some kind, nothing "normal"): There would be an unexplained spike in hollow activity in an area where it was highly unusual, and one of the girls above would be dispatched to investigate what's going on. Upon arriving at the specified area, all that would be found is a weak hollow. Easily taking care of it, she would have unwittingly alerted something much, much stronger than anything she had ever known - the weak hollow was simply a "feeler" for enemy activity. Due to its unequaled power, it wouldn't hesitate to make its presence known, releasing a burst of soul power strong enough to paralyze and suffocate her where she stood. Temporarily disabled, she would crumble to her hands and knees, until finally, the power faded. She would suddenly sense its presence, turning her gaze up, and finally seeing what it was. Knowing that running would be useless, she would stand her ground, only to be easily defeated, and taken back to its lair.

Dirty Old Deceit (noncon/semicon) (FxM, FxF)
Girls: The Kurosaki sisters (together), Orihime, Tatsuki, Rukia (when her powers were lost), Yachiru (from the fanart "older" version of her, with powerlessness similar to when Rukia was)
Plot: There was no shortage of dirty old men in an area that was nearly impossible to detour, which made walking home from school best done in groups. However, one day, for whatever reason, she would find herself walking home alone. While most days, a simple comment or remark would be all that she would have to deal with, today was different. One particular man who had noticed the girls walking home everyday after class, found himself offended by the girls' ignorance of him. He simply couldn't allow his comments and remarks to go ignored. He was offended, and in his head, he had to teach them not to ignore him, that he was in fact a nice man and they made him do this, that they had no right to ignore him. So, he came up with a halfway thought out plan, one that would actually pay off. The plan's success hinged on the fact that older men were generally more respected in their society, so his plan was simple: wait for a day that one of the girls was alone, feign injury, allow them to "help" him back inside his house, where he would quickly recover and offer her a cold drink for her trouble. Through sheer insistence, he would go into the other room, mixing a drug into the drink that was meant for her, and walking back out with both glasses. Somewhat forced to drink it, she would do just that, and quickly find herself stumbling to the floor in a matter of minutes, eventually passing out. She would wake up in shackles, locked in his basement.

The Price Paid for Naivity (noncon) (FxM, FxF)
Girls: Dokugamine Riruka
Plot: Having just suffered defeat at the hands of Rukia and losing her fullbring powers, Dokugamine had begun looking forward to leading a simple, normal life. She'd always longed to be normal, and now that she was no different than a human, it was now time to leave the past behind her, look forward, and make the changes she needed to achieve her goal. However, living her entire life different than normal girls had left her incredibly naive. In her nativity, she found herself instinctively deciding to help once she heard a (man or woman) in distress. Once she'd helped the person out of trouble and into their home, she would be ready to leave once she'd made sure the person was okay. However, insisting on showing their gratitude, would convince Dokugamine to stay for tea. She would oblige, but half a cup of tea later, would find herself light headed and dizzy. Before she even realized what was going on, she would wake up, locked in some kind of dungeon like set up in what appears to be the persons basement, with her only way out through obedience.

Curiosity Beckons (semicon/con) (FxM, FxF)
Girls: See below plots
Plot: The plot for this works out differently depending on whether a human or shinigami is chosen, however they're similar, and so I'll lay out the details for both below:
Human girl choices: Orihime, Tatsuki, Yuzu, Karin
Plot: Living according to the rules for her entire life, one of the above girls would grow curious about what unsheltered life is like. Without being exposed to any true harshness or reality, and deciding that she knows enough for her own good, she would sneak out when possible in order to sate her curiosities. However, it would not be long before flirtation from others had its effect on her judgement. Once she encounters your OC, she would be seduced by his/her advances over the days, weeks, and months that they speak, and allow herself to be talked into playing the part of the sub with them.
Shinigami girl choices: Rukia, Nanao, Hinamori, Isane, Kiyone, Yachiru (from the fanart "older" version of her)
Plot: With no room whatsoever for any real form of "living life", the shinigami are pretty much all work and no play. While human in appearance, they age far, far more slowly, and are in turn far, far older than their human counterparts. While this separates them from humans almost altogether, they share one significant trait with their human counterparts - desires and feelings. This alone is enough to defeat the strong will and resolution of one of the above shinigami girls, rendering her longing for at least a taste of the life of a human girl. Knowing that missions to the human world grant the use of a gigai, she would eventually succumb to her curiosities and actually request to be sent to the human world. Once there, she would use any down time working to experience the life of a human girl. From here, it works the same as when they meet your OC above, either M or F, and find themselves seduced by the advances your OC makes. Eventually, they find themselves convinced to know what it's like to be weaker than a human, and to taste what submission to one feels like.

Rukia's Curse (noncon) (FxM, FxF, FxMonster)
Girls: Rukia
Plot: (The appearance, gender, and really any description of this "enemy" was left intentionally out, because I want this to be part of what we work out in the details, just in case it matters :) ) Rukia had been through just about everything imaginable with her friends. Since meeting Ichigo in Karakura Town, they'd been to Soul Society, then Hueco Mundo, and everywhere in between. So when Rukia had heard the news that one of her friends (we can sort out who this is between us later, as you like) had been attacked, she wasted no time in departing for the human world in order to find out what was going on. As it turned out, there had recently been strange attacks on random people in the area. Those attacked had been left either mentally or physically changed on some level, and in some cases, even both. So when Rukia had seen her friend, now devoid of emotion and no longer the same person at all, her first stop was the Research and Development Bureau to see if they knew anything about what had happened. Much to Rukia's relief, they had seen an incident like this in the past, and supplied her with the means to remove the effects, and she made sure to restore her friend back to normal in short order. Ferociously defensive of her friends, she had then diverted her full attention to hunting down and eliminating this new threat. With the help of Urahara, as well as other reliable sources, Rukia had quickly managed to track down the new enemy's lair to a certain area in the forest surrounding the town. However, being as furious as she was at who or whatever had done this to her friend, she was rushing in head first, and hadn't bothered to come up with a plan of attack before impatiently heading to the lair. Once there, she wasted no time in forcing her target out into the open. Afterward, a short dialogue would take place where Rukia would be warned about there being a "special fate" for her for seeking him/her out - she would be made into his/her personal sex slave should she lose. Ignoring the warnings and charging forward, Rukia would fight in a blind fury, and without knowing much about her opponent in the first place, she would attack relentlessly, using every weapon at her disposal, yet somehow unable to harm her opponent even in the slightest. On one knee, panting heavily, perplexed that she couldn't seem to even harm her opponent, she would hear one thing that would sharply grab her attention - "if that's all... then shall we finish this?", but before she could even react, she would feel an intense sensation take over her body, eventually unable to move at all. After what seemed like an eternity, she would come back to her senses, only to discover that not only was she incredibly weak and unable to speak with her zanpakuto at all, but that she also had an entirely new appearance (here's a link to what her appearance would be: http://s406.photobucket.com/user/KuchikiRukiaFC/media/Render/sexy-rukia-1.png.html?sort=3&o=39 ). Horrified, Rukia would realize that she'd not only lost the battle, but also fell prey to the exact fate that she shrugged off as being impossible. With ease, she's captured, and brought back to his/her lair to live a life of servitude as a sex slave. (This can also work for when she fought Dokugamine, where instead she could lose and end up in that form).

Tatsuki's Quandary (semicon) (FxF)
Girls: Tatsuki
Plot: A hard shelled girl, Tatsuki would be warding off many boys her age due to not being as feminine as her other female counterparts. This wears on her over time, as she's consistently lonely. But the damage is done. No boys in the area are willing to give her a shot because she's at some time or another gotten standoffish with them. So basically, she's lonely and can't find companionship. It eventually gets to the point where she vents to a newfound friend (an OC might be best) about her frustrations, after which this friend tells her that she needs to be broken down a bit, to be less tough. When Tatsuki asks how that's possible, your OC suggests (rather manipulatively) that she spend a night at her place, but only if she's willing to be shown what it's like to be with someone far tougher than she is, for a night of turning a tough girl into a more feminine one.

(Will update this as I think of more...)

RE: Bleach Anime Roleplay Ideas (Updated)

Will edit this with another idea sometime soon

RE: Bleach Anime Roleplay Ideas (Updated with three new ideas 2/16/16)

Bump, added 3 new ideas

RE: Bleach Anime Roleplay Ideas (Updated with four new ideas 2/16/16)

Bump :)

RE: Bleach Anime Roleplay Ideas (Updated "Rukia's Curse" 2/19/19)

Bump - idea is officially updated

RE: Bleach (Updated 2/19/19)

Edited, added (older) Yachiru to some of the character lists

Back
Top Bottom